Uncharted 4 Pre-order $49.99 EBAY antonline

Uncharted 4 is at $49.99 with antonline (Ebay), they don´t charge tax in most states (sorry California and Georgia) and also with free shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRE-ORDER-Uncharted-4-A-Thiefs-End-PlayStation-4-/121974910021?hash=item1c66456c45:g:e80AAOSwiYFXLK8Q
Thanks op. I was getting this day and was going to order from Amazon but this was $1.96 cheaper because of no tax. I also had a $10 ebay GC that I bought for for $2.74 (the rest was from ebay bucks). So picked it up for $39.99 shipped ($42.73)

Already used my $20 credit I had on BB to get mine... so I'll just stick to that.

Can't wait! I've had to avoid major gaming sites since ppl are posting reviews and spoilers like the assholes they are...

Last edited by a moderator:
Already used my $20 credit I had on BB to get mine... so I'll just stick to that.

Can't wait! I've had to avoid major gaming sites since ppl are posting reviews and spoilers like the assholes they are...
good to know there's apparently stuff to spoil this time

Meh

Same shit from BB and Amazon, minus the free tax.
Exact reason why you mentioned makes it a non-meh deal.

Cheaper than BB and Amazon when tax is factored in and you get 2% back in eBay Bucks.

If you don't care for pre-order bonuses, THIS is the BEST deal and price so far, so thank you very much OP!

Cheaper than BB and Amazon when tax is factored in and you get 2% back in eBay Bucks.

If you don't care for pre-order bonuses, THIS is the BEST deal and price so far, so thank you very much OP!
Use Rewards Certs and you don't pay tax.

Keep that in mind.

Uncharted 1 = Ok
Uncharted 2 = Great
Uncharted 3 = Dogshit
Golden Abyss = More Dogshit
Uncharted 4 = $20 max
otivox4d6ac9o5qu8qkq.jpg

Unless you factor in with BB you get the discount, plus you get reward zone points which count as money back since it goes towards gift cards which negates youre using ebay bucks as the bonus that makes it the best deal. Plus ebay bucks require you to earn a minimum amount in a specified time period to use, BB points just keep adding up. If you have a bestbuy credit card you get more points, or like me I use a discover card so I get automatic 5% back in discover card points.

Unless you factor in with BB you get the discount, plus you get reward zone points which count as money back since it goes towards gift cards which negates youre using ebay bucks as the bonus that makes it the best deal. Plus ebay bucks require you to earn a minimum amount in a specified time period to use, BB points just keep adding up. If you have a bestbuy credit card you get more points, or like me I use a discover card so I get automatic 5% back in discover card points.
How are you getting 5% back with Discover? I have Discover too. It's 5% from restaurants and movies till June.

Arguably, you don't get BB points if you pay with BB gift card (which a lot of CAGs have BB gift cards from all the eBay deals over the months). So many factors, but from just a "price" perspective, this is still the cheapest.

Bada bing bada boom.

bread's done
Back