Uncharted Collection $19.99 ($15.99 w/ GCU) at BestBuy

Thanks OP, great price. Was a little tempted by TLoU as well, but $30 is still too expensive for a port of a PS3 game especially given how long that one has been out. 

Wait, when did Amazon stop letting you submit lower pricing info? Just checked their rules and the only thing they price match now is televisions.

I was literally looking at TLOU and Uncharted collection yesterday, thinking damn I thought they would have a sale with UC4 coming out.

Schwing

That is a helluva price for Uncharted Trilogy for $16! I scooped it up at $30 on Black Friday and thought that was great then. 3 amazing games for next to nothing.

Nice! I used a $5 reward certificate and got it down to $11-something with tax. I've played the heck out of all three Uncharted games on the PS3, so I doubt I'll be playing it any time soon. Regardless, for less than 12 bucks it's nice to have.

If anyone is on the fence about Bloodborne, GET IT NOW. Fantastic price for literally one of the best games on the PS4, if not ever imo.

So is the uncharted collection remastered? I have all three already for PS3. If there isn't any type of upgrade between the versions I'll pass.

So I bought my copy at launch in October? Am I out of the window to get a price adjustment? It's only been 7 months

Count me in for the Uncharted Collection. Really liked the first 2 games, but never got around to playing the 3rd. I had started it but grew bored with it quickly. Want to finish that one before eventually getting UC4.

Thanks OP, great price. Was a little tempted by TLoU as well, but $30 is still too expensive for a port of a PS3 game especially given how long that one has been out.
For quite possibly the best game ever, it's worth it. Plus it looks and feels like a PS4 game.

Had a choice when I got my PS4 to get it with Uncharted Collection or TLOU. Looks like I made the wrong choice. Will wait for TLOU to drop to $20 before GCU.

Guess I will wait for a Bloodborne GOTY. Amazon shows it's out in Europe and Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a choice when I got my PS4 to get it with Uncharted Collection or TLOU. Looks like I made the wrong choice. Will wait for TLOU to drop to $20 before GCU.
It's been out forever, that might be a bigger gamble than you want. It's very very good. Most games today just aren't as memorable. I traded mine in after beating it probably a year ago, probably more, waiting for the price to go down.

Guess I will wait for a Bloodborne GOTY. Amazon shows it's out in Europe and Japan.
If I remember correctly, we're not getting the goty version physically, but, that may just be a tactic to get us to buy it digitally and then release one. And the goty could end up being a code anyway.

Just saying things cause I'm bored. Don't mind me if you don't want to!

If I remember correctly, we're not getting the goty version physically, but, that may just be a tactic to get us to buy it digitally and then release one. And the goty could end up being a code anyway.
Just saying things cause I'm bored. Don't mind me if you don't want to!
Hoping it's not just a code if it ever comes out here. I've pretty much avoided buying any game that might possibly have a GOTY Edition coming out. Most times it pays off but sometimes one never comes out and I never get around to buying the game which is all as well since I have to cut back on my game spending.

We will not be getting a Bloodborne GOTY in the US. That's in EU and JP only.
This. Similar to Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. The only reason Dark Souls 2 got a "GOTY" edition (Scholar of the First Sin) is because it was was such a major overhaul to the entire game, plus it was port for the next-gen systems. GOTY bundles don't seem to be FROM's style, at least in the US. Besides, with their attention now firmly on Dark Souls III, any Bloodborne bundle would probably have happened by now.

I'd say you're safe to go ahead and buy it.

I picked up Bloodborne so that I can keep the CE copy sealed. I bought that version before I even had my PS4 and now I don't even want to open it :D

I doubt UC trilogy will drop lower than this. I ordered it with The Last of Us and Until Dawn. I've never seen Until Dawn lower than this. And The Last of Us has been out a while and rarely goes on sale.

thanks for the heads up picked up the uncharted collection.

O.T. did anybody else have their copy of uncharted 4 show up early? preordered from best buy and mine got delivered Friday.

Great game BTW.

thanks for the heads up picked up the uncharted collection.

O.T. did anybody else have their copy of uncharted 4 show up early? preordered from best buy and mine got delivered Friday.

Great game BTW.
no :(

It's my first time preordering from best buy and I'm scared I'm not even gonna get it on Tuesday

I picked up Bloodborne so that I can keep the CE copy sealed. I bought that version before I even had my PS4 and now I don't even want to open it :D
I'm pissed that just last week I paid close to full price for Bloodborne. Ever since I was a kid, this shit has been happening to me. I mean, fuck. It's been over a year since the game came out and the second I decide to finally get it, BAM, price gets slashed 50%. This makes me hate the gaming and retail industry

I'm pissed that just last week I paid close to full price for Bloodborne. Ever since I was a kid, this shit has been happening to me. I mean, fuck. It's been over a year since the game came out and the second I decide to finally get it, BAM, price gets slashed 50%. This makes me hate the gaming and retail industry
you paid close to full price for a year old game and you blame someone else?

you paid close to full price for a year old game and you blame someone else?
1st off that. 2nd, if you didn't buy it with GCU wtf why not? Only way to buy full msrp games is at least GCU or Prime. 3rd... uh price match it? Or buy the copy from best buy and return it on the original receipt if that place doesn't let you price match

I doubt UC trilogy will drop lower than this. I ordered it with The Last of Us and Until Dawn. I've never seen Until Dawn lower than this. And The Last of Us has been out a while and rarely goes on sale.
Until Dawn was this price on bf

Lol someone revoke his CAG card

Been waiting for BB to drop it to 30 forever, this is a nice surprise. Now I can have some Uncharted to keep me busy while I wait for Uncharted 4 to drop... in price :)

You're not only one who will wait on uncharted 4 price drop. I'm hoping there will be a PS4 Neo bundle this fall with it.

Thanks OP, in for uncharted collection and until dawn... Both for under $30 shipped to home after a $5 rewards cert... Can't complain about that. Helping keep my PS4 game collection to an average price of $15/game overall.

You're not only one who will wait on uncharted 4 price drop. I'm hoping there will be a PS4 Neo bundle this fall with it.
There is no doubt they will patch it for Neo to at least give it a better framerate or something. And that is an interesting point. I'm planning on ditching my PS4 in favor of a Neo, a bundle would be nice. I'm just worried about when they're gonna announce Neo and what will happen to the value of the current ps4 when they do.

bread's done
Back