Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals May 8th through May 14th

Paulis30ish

Banned
The second week of May brings us some PlayStation deals.

10% Off Magma Red DualShock 4 Wireless controllers (Expires 05/14/2016)

25% Off 12gb PlayStation 3 Hardware (Expires 05/14/2016)

15% Off 1tb Xbox One Consoles (Expires 05/14/2016)

50% Off All PlayStation TV Consoles (Expires 05/14/2016)

75% Off All Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0 items (Expires 05/28/2016)

Argh.... the PSTV....was a waste of money at best buy when it was a deal of the day...  I got so excited when Castlevania: DXC was on sale but pissed that it doesn't work on the PSTV...god damn it. lol

oh well...

Argh.... the PSTV....was a waste of money at best buy when it was a deal of the day... I got so excited when Castlevania: DXC was on sale but pissed that it doesn't work on the PSTV...god damn it. lol

oh well...
If you never updated it past 3.55, you can probably still use the exploit that whitelists everything.

Argh.... the PSTV....was a waste of money at best buy when it was a deal of the day... I got so excited when Castlevania: DXC was on sale but pissed that it doesn't work on the PSTV...god damn it. lol
oh well...
Well, why didn't you Google it to see if it worked if that was the only game you wanted on it?

Pretty sure all PSP games work on the PlayStation TV as long as they have a digital version on the store. As a PlayStation TV is basically just a Vita with the touch screen, touch pads, and gyroscope ripped out. PSP games never needed any of those things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure all PSP games work on the PlayStation TV as long as they have a digital version on the store. As a PlayStation TV is basically just a Vita with the touch screen, touch pads, and gyroscope ripped out. PSP games never needed any of those things.
Not true.

Where is your proof? Is there a list of digital PSP games that don't work on the VITA/PlayStation TV somewhere? Or, do you just like antagonizing my threads?
Well, one, personal experience; owning a Vita and then throwing the memory card into the PS TV and noticing it myself.

As for your sources, there are multiple threads, there is one here on CAG, and here's one from GameFAQs, here is one that was just updated today, as well as Sony's own support.

Some titles, for whatever reason need to be downloaded via PS3 and transferred and cannot be directly downloaded from PSN for Vita/VitaTV/PSTV.

I'm just here to correct misinformation, personal attacks are not needed.

A bit of bad luck turned in good luck.
I purchased a 12gb PS3 a few weeks ago when they were 10% off (because reasons). It hadn't been opened yet, so I took it back last night to do a return and rebuy with this weeks 25% off cartwheel.
I get there and return it, only to discover my chick had my redcard. I was annoyed, but it was an hour before closing. I figured I could chance picking it up in the morning (for the 5%, and I go by there anyway). Stop by this morning, the system was still up front at guest services. I go there to purchase it. For whatever reason, they threw a $139.xx "As-Is" sticker on it. Cartwheel stacked and I got it for $107 out the door.

$199 for a PS3 is ridiculous, especially for the 12gb model. Even at $150, it's not worth it.

Doesn't hlep that Radioshack was clearancing these puppies out at $89 or $99 a year or two ago.

$199 for a PS3 is ridiculous, especially for the 12gb model. Even at $150, it's not worth it.

Doesn't hlep that Radioshack was clearancing these puppies out at $89 or $99 a year or two ago.
I think if the price point is around $120 would be nice.

Some people simply can't afford a new gen console, some people simply don't care about the $50+ new games, some people just need a Blu-ray player with possibilities to play some games. There tons of games at $10 or less and cheap accessories available, in contrast, the cost of new gen console will add up fast (I still have just 1 PS4 controller).

IMO, unless you're into Nintendo franchise, it might be a better buy than the Wii U. It's also very easy to throw in an used laptop hard drive or SSD if needed more space.

When my friend wanted a Blu-ray player, I told him to check out the PS3 12GB with DI 2.0 for $120 at gamestop, but his family has 0 interest in video games and only checked craigslist for player less than $30 LOL.

It was an impulse buy, I was like YES, I CAN PLAY DXC on a big screen TV using the PSTV!!!   This is ridiculous that sony would make this shit not compatible with a PSTV.

Got a xbox one marvel disney infinity starter set for like $5.26. I too bought a 12 GB PS3 for roughly $150. 25% cartwheel and 5% red card. Only annoying thing was it has a COD ghost sticker on front which they didn't want to give me. ...Damn target mobile people in electronics section! Lol

Does your sticker say it's free or that you could get the system and game for $219.99, which was sort of a deal when the promo began three years ago. Mine stated the latter.

Got a xbox one marvel disney infinity starter set for like $5.26. I too bought a 12 GB PS3 for roughly $150. 25% cartwheel and 5% red card. Only annoying thing was it has a COD ghost sticker on front which they didn't want to give me. ...Damn target mobile people in electronics section! Lol
You wouldn't have the dpci for Marvel Disney would you? For less then $6 I would check this out. I only see the PS4 one listed on Target.com but they are out of it all my local targets.

You wouldn't have the dpci for Marvel Disney would you? For less then $6 I would check this out. I only see the PS4 one listed on Target.com but they are out of it all my local targets.
Sorry, I don't know what that acronym means. I'm guessing stock # perhaps? My store had one set being an xbox one. It was $22.49. All the other 1.0 and 2.0 was nowhere to be found. I tried to look the item up via website using search and didn't see it for xbox one whatsoever. I took it to a scanning kiosk in one of the toy isles. At another target close to me all they had was the $20 stitch figure with huge plastic container. Let me know if I can get you the DC pi. Just please tell me what our where to find it. Thanks.

Not sure what it stands for but it is called store item number on this link.  It is near the bottom.

I think it would also be on your receipt but not 100% sure.

When you scanned it those price checkers through out the store it is listed on the screen as well.  With it you can use brickseek.com to try and locate stock.

Don't worry about it though.  I will either find it or pass not like I don't have way too many games to play anyway.   Thanks.

For the PS4 version it is 207-34-9050

http://m.target.com/p/disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-collector-s-edition-playstation-4/-/A-16251788

Sorry, I don't know what that acronym means. I'm guessing stock # perhaps? My store had one set being an xbox one. It was $22.49. All the other 1.0 and 2.0 was nowhere to be found. I tried to look the item up via website using search and didn't see it for xbox one whatsoever. I took it to a scanning kiosk in one of the toy isles. At another target close to me all they had was the $20 stitch figure with huge plastic container. Let me know if I can get you the DC pi. Just please tell me what our where to find it. Thanks.
Most of the Target stores around my place either had all the 2.0 figures disposed (all of them gone over a weekend) or had them removed from the system (tried to scan the code at price scanner, it said not in the system) before that 75% cartwheel came out. The only left are some starter packs which might scan or might not scan. The less populated area, seems easier to find them (I found more of them when I was at a business tip to a smaller city)

Neither the starter packs nor figures were working with cartwheel the other day. Wiiu 2.0 starter was showing around 20(clearance) on the scanner, tried to check out and cartwheel wouldn't work. I scanned a 2.0 ps3 starter not on clearance and it was showing 74.99 and didn't work with cartwheel either. I had to have a manager manually adjust the Wiiu one to 75% off.

I found some Xbox One Infinity 2.0 Toy Box packs that came up as "item not found" on the scanner, but at the register they came up $15.79

I ended up getting one with cartwheel for $3.94 (worked without any override needed)

I found some Xbox One Infinity 2.0 Toy Box packs that came up as "item not found" on the scanner, but at the register they came up $15.79

I ended up getting one with cartwheel for $3.94 (worked without any override needed)
Might stop by the local Target tomorrow and see if they still have this. Rather pay a bit more for Marvel but they don't have it around here.

Will depend on if I am near the mall tomorrow anyway.

Local Target didn't have the XBox One Disney toy box 2.0. Did have PS4 for $19.99 on clearance. Cartwheel wouldn't apply customer service said doesn't apply on clearance. Got money back. Oh well rather of had XBox One version anyway. If I ended up not playing it I could have given it a co worker who has Xbox One.

I can vouch for the Xbox One Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Starter for $4.00 before tax. I don't think the $15.79 is even a clearance price but rather a price reduction. No problem checking out for that price.

bread's done
Back