Limited Run Games: Futuridium (PS4/Vita) is Live!

I'm confused... It says sold out at $24.99... Isn't $24.99 more than what this game usually sells for? What's the deal that makes it special?

Interesting....so with equal production amounts and prices the Vita version seems to be the more popular version.

Just because it's physical copy of a digital game, and it's a limited amount of them made.

that make it very appealing to collectors n such.
Except when they send you a ps4 game with a loose disc rattling around inside, which is apparently a very common problem. LRG blames Sony for how they manufacture their ps4 cases, but the fact is it's shipped in a really flimsy bubble mailer as well. Of course, the disc will work fine, but a lot of collectors are buying to keep the item sealed in pristine condition. Furthermore, for games like Oddworld, everybody with psn plus has already played the game.....

Ordered a copy for Vita and I can honestly say I have no idea how good the game even is. I bought the Vita version for collections purposes, but the game looks cool kinda reminds of Race the Sun with shooting tossed in. 

Furthermore, for games like Oddworld, everybody with psn plus has already played the game.....
Well they at least own the game. Same for Futuridium (June 2015).

Ordered a copy for Vita and I can honestly say I have no idea how good the game even is. I bought the Vita version for collections purposes, but the game looks cool kinda reminds of Race the Sun with shooting tossed in.
If you had PS+ last June, you already own it... go play it (it's also been free on iOS before too). Race the Sun is a lot easier to get a grip on because judging object distance is a lot easier... here, it's hard to get a line on the targets from a distance because everything kind of blends together (on the small screen). The controls are similar, just set in space so you get full up/down movement and the ability to turnaround. Rather than the game being endless, it's level based in a fixed arena with a stationary object like a ship or outpost that you are attacking. To clear the levels you have to find and shoot all the glowing blocks to expose the core and then blow it up before running out of energy. If you are very fast and accurate you can earn medals for each level, but you don't really get deep into that until much of the game is unlocked. You lose energy as you fly (I can see the comparison to Race the Sun) or you get killed, but you gain energy back by finishing the level and moving to the next. I think the game overall is maybe a 6/10 just because of some asthetics that make the game harder than it should be. Also having the axis not set to inverted by default is pretty dumb though at least there's an option to change that which greatly helps the game. I could see this game being loved, hated, and also inspire a rather blah feeling. I don't hate it, just don't really love it either.

bread's done
Back