Groupon $15 off email code -Mario Kart 7 Digital $7.98

GreigaBeast

CAGiversary!
Received a $15 off code from them and wondered if there was anything worth purchasing , found Mario kart 7 for 18.99 plus shipping 3.99 (for a voucher code) came to total for 7.98 which it aint bad . Check your email for the code since they are tied to your account . The code works on other stuff too . My code is good til 5/11 but it may vary on others.

[attachment=21828:2fef6f6b789a0e03339de5a80557df2f.png]

Link to the game 

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-mario-kart-7-for-the-nintendo-3ds

Edit : Also worked with PlayStation Plus 1 year code totaled for 34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I got jack for my account. My wife's account that she rarely uses got 50% off.

Coupon code 50FORME. Ends 5/11. Up to $40 discount.

I got jack for my account. My wife's account that she rarely uses got 50% off.

Coupon code 50FORME. Ends 5/11. Up to $40 discount.
I haven't received anything from groupon in a while. I went to log in and it says my credentials are incorrect. Password reset sends an email saying the email address is invalid, and trying to make a new account says the email address is already being used. :wall: I contacted them about it, so hopefully I'll hear something back.

And they took care of it already. Account was deactivated due to lack of use.

Anyone willing to buy an extra voucher? I got PayPal. You can just send me the code when it arrives.

I didn't get a cool discount code.

I always get mopey when I don't get a targeted offer from Groupon or eBay considering how much email you have to put up with from them if you choose to be on their mailing lists.

I was able to order the MK7.  Maybe I will actually use my 2DS.  

Failed on check out.  Screw it not worth the aggravation.

At least the last Groupon email featured Duracell CopperTop Batteries (48-Pack) for $16.99 . That sort of got my attention and not even sure if that is a good deal....

Still need to investigate how to cut down on the emails.

Received this coupon today and used it to purchase Sleeping Dogs (PS4) for 98 cents. With shipping it came out to just under five bucks. Shipping almost killed the deals.

Received this coupon today and used it to purchase Sleeping Dogs (PS4) for 98 cents. With shipping it came out to just under five bucks. Shipping almost killed the deals.

No joke. Got one for a Brazilian Wax, some iPhone crap, and a trip to Las Vegas. Groupon must think I'm a floozy.
I got an e-mail from them once trying to sell me an "Oh Naughty Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator." How in the hell did i end up in that demographic?

bread's done
Back