Free Deadpool Rental via Best Buy's Cinema Now

KemperJones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Decided to look in my spam folder today and I received an email from Best Buy's Cinema Now streaming service. I tried it on the site and it works. The codes are too generic to be user specific.

If you are in the US, at checkout, use promo code

"DEADPOOLUSA"
If you are in Canada, at checkout, use promo code
"DEADPOOLCA"
Offer expires May 21st
[attachment=21839:deadpool cart.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.  watching the movie right now :)  will return my target copy tomorrow & waits for $10 price on black friday ;) hahahaha

quick question. They list PlayStation as a device, but I don't see 'cinema now'  on my PS3. I've never used anything digital before (mp3s, movies, etc), so I am a little confused on where to find it.

quick question. They list PlayStation as a device, but I don't see 'cinema now' on my PS3. I've never used anything digital before (mp3s, movies, etc), so I am a little confused on where to find it.
Apparently Sony didn't renew their contract with CinemaNow and removed the app from PSN a couple years ago.

I got this promo code in an email, but it was pulled early because of abuse. I complained and they gave me $5 in credit, which was enough to rent Deadpool in SD at least.

Apparently Sony didn't renew their contract with CinemaNow and removed the app from PSN a couple years ago.

I got this promo code in an email, but it was pulled early because of abuse. I complained and they gave me $5 in credit, which was enough to rent Deadpool in SD at least.
I still have it on my ps3 =)

I still have it on my ps3 =)
If you "purchased" the app before they removed it, then you can still use it. But I don't think there's any other way to get it now. That's what my google search leads me to believe anyway. I had to watch it on my 360.

bread's done
Back