* - - - - 1 votes

Lexar 2-Pack 64GB microSDXC UHS-I 633X + $30 Vudu + more for $30 at eBay

eBay micro sd card Vudu

#31 spacegundam0079   Itchy, Tasty ... CAGiversary!   1466 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

spacegundam0079

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:10 AM

Got mine today ! Will any sd card adapter work for using it in a 3ds ? Like a SanDisk ? So I can format it and get it running , thanks :)

#32 Pengy99  

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:17 AM

The adapters are generic so yea any of them will work.

#33 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3239 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:05 AM

Actually, I checked my order status and it said it was already delivered. At that point I realized I never checked the mail today, and there it was.

#34 Sayu Kween   Occasionally Helpful CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Sayu Kween

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:41 AM

My SD cards arrived, but no code to Vudu or Rhapsody. I also notice they've changed the product listing so that you no longer get those if you order, though I placed my order before it was changed.

#35 Gden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3156 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:04 PM

If anyone has received their vudu credit, I'd like to buy one.

#36 Dashey10  

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

I got mine the other day and its literally a username and password to an account with $30 VUDU credits -.-

#37 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10662 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

Wow, I need to check to see if my Vudu code works...

#38 kidrocklive   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2223 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

kidrocklive

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:54 PM

I got mine the other day and its literally a username and password to an account with $30 VUDU credits -.-

wow that's nuts

#39 Dashey10  

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:09 PM

Yeah I tried contacting them about the situation but they're being an asshole about it.

#40 donny2112   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   772 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

donny2112

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:10 PM

No.  It's a username and password to a third-party site that after you input that username/password, they're supposed to give you a code that you then use on your Vudu account to get the $30 credit.  I'm still waiting on that last part (code to use on Vudu) to go through, but that's how it's supposed to work.

#41 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14552 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

In the middle of the brochure, it says:

1. Visit www.offeractivate.com/vudu30
2. Enter the VUDU User Name and Password printed on the back of this brochure.
3. Click "Get Code." Write this code down."
4. Visit www.vudu.com/moviecredits
5. Enter the VUDU Code you wrote down previously.
6. Sign up blahblahblah

Please remember your VUDU code expires: 12/31/2016

And on the back, it says:

If upon receipt you are missing required serial numbers or experience difficulty installing the software, please email
support+51348@pctreasures.com or call (248) 236-0061 9:30am-5:30pm, M-F for assistance.

I'm not so sure we'll get the $30 VUDU credit, though. It all seemed legit, but the page you submit your info into is hosted by Wordpress and the e-mail looks like a Google throwaway.

#42 4thHorseman   The New God CAGiversary!   2458 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

4thHorseman

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:33 PM

Couldnt get it to work on my phone, but it worked with no trouble on our laptop. It was an immediate code that came up on screen, not emailed.

#43 Pengy99  

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:37 PM

You should get it. I was able to get $60 total credit with the $30 code. Used the username password on:

$30: offeractivate.com/vudu30
$20: offeractivate.com/vudu20
$10: offeractivate.com/vudu

#44 donny2112   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   772 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

donny2112

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:39 AM

Great.  Now you guys broke it! :P

"We are sorry, but this offer is down for maintenance."

Still waiting on my email code.  It's been 24 hours now.  Strangely, the page said the code would be sent in 48-78 hours.  78?

#45 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3243 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:29 AM

You should get it. I was able to get $60 total credit with the $30 code. Used the username password on:

$30: offeractivate.com/vudu30
$20: offeractivate.com/vudu20
$10: offeractivate.com/vudu

WOW, cant believe that worked only did the $30 last week, tried the $20 and $10 and it worked, now got $60 to spend on vudu, thanks.

EDIT- to make this deal even better there are bundles to buy and get $5.00 credit to watch Angry Birds.

#46 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10662 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:34 PM

So for some reason it won't let me log in with the username and password combo, so off to phone support I go.  Only there isn't an option for this problem in their menu (or even an "other" option for the other things they don't mention).  Anyone have any luck reaching them on the phone?

EDIT - Option 2 took me to someone that was knowledgeable.

#47 GizmoGC   I love Cheese CAGiversary!   12405 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

Anyone get their $30 yet?

#48 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10662 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

Anyone get their $30 yet?

Yes.  Did you receive a paper in your package with a User Name and a Password?  Take that info to the website that's been mentioned a few times in this thread and you should get the credit on that website.

#49 Sayu Kween   Occasionally Helpful CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Sayu Kween

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:11 PM

You'd all better redeem your Vudu codes quickly. After getting in touch with them about not receiving mine, I was told that if I canceled my return request with eBay, they'd ship them out to me ASAP. I naively did so, only to receive a further letter telling me this: "[W]e received many complaints regarding an issue with the VUDU codes that weren't working. Due to this matter, we have temporarily closed down our websites to redeem the codes and removed the item from our listings and store until this matter can be resolved."

I have no idea if they're being truthful or not, but if so, anyone who hasn't got their codes yet may have missed out on their chance to do so. Anyway, to make a long story short, they now want me to send back the micro SD cards, and they promise they'll refund me, even though I won't have any of eBay or Paypal's protection and I'll just have to take them on their word. I can't reopen my return request as I already canceled it like they told me to do so. Anyway, I told them I'll keep the SD cards, and not to bother me about it anymore. Personally, I don't know what I'll do with them, as they were also selling a 2-pack of 64 GB micro SD cards (with no Vudu or Rhapsody codes) for $17 just the other day. I don't exactly feel like I got a great deal now.

Actually, come to think of it, they never offered to give me my 3 months of Rhapsody I was supposed to get either. It's also funny that it took them several days to get back to me initially, but only a few hours to tell me that I wouldn't be getting my codes after all, once I canceled the request. That's okay though. I'll just make sure to avoid Buydig in the future.

#50 mysteryd8   Things and Stuff CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

mysteryd8

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:45 PM

I received my cards on May 22 and registered for the VUDU promotion. It said to wait 72 hours for the VUDU code to be sent to me. When that didn't happen I emailed the Ebay seller and got this response on Thursday:

Hello, good evening. I sincerely apologize regarding this, we've come across some issues with the VUDU credit codes. Many of our customers who purchased them have received faulty promotions. This matter may be the reason why, our representatives have held back on sending you that code. They want to avoid providing a code that won't work. As of this morning, we are currently looking into this matter and are collaborating with VUDU and PC Treasures to get new promoted codes out to our customers. All we kindly ask is 24-48 business hours to get this matter resolved and a solution in motion. I, personally, have created a list here of orders who have contacted our EBAY team regarding this matter and I will add on you order to the list to receive updates. Once we get new codes, we will send those out to you and they will either be shipped out or emailed.

#51 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3239 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:19 PM

So do the actual codes still work? I got my order with the Vudu and Rhapsody codes, but I haven't used them.

#52 EasyEducator   The Easy Educator CAGiversary!   685 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

EasyEducator

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:51 PM

My codes still worked but I received the same "we'll send you a code in 48-72 hours" from the Vudu redemption.  I have yet to receive any further communications on that redemption and the redemption site has been "down for maintenance" for days since.  

I did manage to get a total of $30 Vudu credit by using the same login/password combo on the offeractivate.com/vudu(20) as mentioned by another CAG in a previous post (thanks, btw!) so I suppose I'm ok there.  Anyone having troubles might try those two alternatives if they still work.

The Rhapsody code also worked for me even though I've been a Rhapsody member for like 14 years.  It simply changed my next billing date from 5/25 to 8/25. That made me back my $30 right there.

#53 GizmoGC   I love Cheese CAGiversary!   12405 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:04 PM

Used the 10/20 links to get my $30. Ridiculous. 

#54 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10662 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:18 PM

My codes still worked but I received the same "we'll send you a code in 48-72 hours" from the Vudu redemption. I have yet to receive any further communications on that redemption and the redemption site has been "down for maintenance" for days since.

I did manage to get a total of $30 Vudu credit by using the same login/password combo on the offeractivate.com/vudu(20) as mentioned by another CAG in a previous post (thanks, btw!) so I suppose I'm ok there. Anyone having troubles might try those to alternatives if they still work.

The Rhapsody code also worked for me even though I've been a Rhapsody member for like 14 years. It simply changed my next billing date from 5/25 to 8/25. That made me back my $30 right there.

So you can confirm the 3 months of Rhapsody can be used on an existing account? That's good because I don't use the service and I was wanting to trade it for something else in the forums.

#55 EasyEducator   The Easy Educator CAGiversary!   685 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

EasyEducator

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

So you can confirm the 3 months of Rhapsody can be used on an existing account? That's good because I don't use the service and I was wanting to trade it for something else in the forums.

Yep. Even though it says it is for new subscribers only it did work for me and my ancient account.  So, as of last Saturday when I redeemed my codes, it does work. 

#56 koruwa   Aw yiss CAGiversary!   497 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:27 PM

Was able to get my Vudu credit code after reaching out to CS. Anyone interested in trading for it :3

#57 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6701 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:57 PM

Was able to get my Vudu credit code after reaching out to CS. Anyone interested in trading for it :3

I am....but not sure of what you are looking for

#58 ritchardf  

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:49 PM

anybody that bought this i guess buydig was not authorized to sell these vudu codes. that is why the $30 redemption site was taken down and no longer works. you can contact customer service and get a generic message about a refund of $30. you can also still redeem the code on the $10 and $20 sites if your conscience allows.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Due to a misunderstanding between us and VUDU, this code is not valid if purchased with a memory card. Since this is not your fault and this was sold to you with the understanding that you will receive a $30 VUDU credit, we will go ahead and issue a $30 refund. If your order is below $30 in value we will refund the total of your order only. We thank you for your patience. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

melky

”In a world full of choices we thank you for choosing Buydig.com. Please share your positive experience with your friends and family.“

#59 Dashey10  

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:03 PM

I find the last sentence to be ironic.

#60 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3239 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:19 PM

Anybody wants the Rhapsody credit, I'll do 10.