* - - - - 1 votes

Lexar 2-Pack 64GB microSDXC UHS-I 633X + $30 Vudu + more for $30 at eBay

eBay micro sd card Vudu

#61 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10684 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:41 PM

I find the last sentence to be ironic.

The positive experience would include BuyDig refunding all of your money and letting you keep all the stuff you bought.

#62 Dashey10  

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:59 PM

The positive experience would include BuyDig refunding all of your money and letting you keep all the stuff you bought.

I wish that was an option for me. All they could do is either no refund or refund if I include everything

#63 Hiro0015   Banned Banned   305 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Hiro0015

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:19 PM

I'm glad I checked this thread, I had no idea the Visio codes weren't working.

#64 donny2112   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   772 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

donny2112

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:43 PM

And the people on eBay selling the $30 VUDU codes are all in quite a pickle now (unless there was some other way of getting these code sheets).

#65 Sayu Kween   Occasionally Helpful CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Sayu Kween

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:53 AM

I wish that was an option for me. All they could do is either no refund or refund if I include everything

Ditto. And I couldn't even return mine through eBay due to their shenanigans of me canceling the return order in promise of me getting the Vudu codes, then not being able to deliver. They said I could still send them back without going through Ebay, and they'd give me a shipping label and refund me. But without any buyer protection I decided it wasn't worth it. I figure if I really want I can probably sell the micro SD cards myself and get my money back, or may be more.

This whole situation has become a giant headache.

#66 Pericynthion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Pericynthion

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:40 PM

Guess I was a lucky one, and the VUDU codes worked.

I've no plans to use the Rhapsody one, so if anyone still wants the 3 months (looks like new accounts only) just PM me and I'll give you the code for free.

#67 ritchardf  

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:36 PM

got my refund, free sd cards i guess, buydig must be a much larger company than i thought to be able to take this kind of loss, these deals were all over slick deals. this one (2 64gb), the one i bought (3 32gb) and i think i saw one for a 128 gb card. from what i understand the redemption company cut off the $30 level pretty quickly as well.

#68 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1087 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:44 PM

got my refund, free sd cards i guess, buydig must be a much larger company than i thought to be able to take this kind of loss, these deals were all over slick deals. this one (2 64gb), the one i bought (3 32gb) and i think i saw one for a 128 gb card. from what i understand the redemption company cut off the $30 level pretty quickly as well.

How did you do this? I tried my vudu code today and nothing happens. No error or anything. It just refreshes the page. I contacted them about the issue and they said they have fixed it and that I have to email somebody at pctbrands to get it working. This feels like a lot more hassle than it should be