* * * * - 13 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII (Buy 2 used games, get 20% off)

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

#7081 rdigit  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:59 AM

Got my Wii u yesterday. Haven't fired it up yet but the console and gamepad look to be in great condition. Everything came in an MK8 box, but I haven't checked to see if it's preinstalled.

Looking at the typical peripherals, the Sensor Bar, Gamepad Stand, and Console Stand were not included. However, they did include a Wii remote plus controller...

#7082 DoubleDam21  

DoubleDam21

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

:vita:  Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (dingers?) https://www.amazon.c...&condition=used

:vita:  GalGun: Double Peace (G) $23 https://www.amazon.c...&condition=used

#7083 mcthatch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1059 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:49 PM

Got a Good 237.99 Switch in just now. Haven't tested it yet other than to turn it on, but It looks brand new. Everything still in undisturbed packaging, etc. AWD described as damaged packaging but it was barely scuffed. 

#7084 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9852 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

Got a Good 237.99 Switch in just now. Haven't tested it yet other than to turn it on, but It looks brand new. Everything still in undisturbed packaging, etc. AWD described as damaged packaging but it was barely scuffed. 

looking forward to that update

#7085 WolfmanASTN   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

WolfmanASTN

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:45 AM

Got my Wii u yesterday. Haven't fired it up yet but the console and gamepad look to be in great condition. Everything came in an MK8 box, but I haven't checked to see if it's preinstalled.

Looking at the typical peripherals, the Sensor Bar, Gamepad Stand, and Console Stand were not included. However, they did include a Wii remote plus controller...

The Wii U didn't come with a sensor bar, and i believe the console stand was only in certain packages

#7086 rdigit  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:32 AM

The Wii U didn't come with a sensor bar, and i believe the console stand was only in certain packages

See pic, item #6. I think the MK8 Deluxe Set was supposed to come with Senor Bar or the box is misleading.

#7087 evuxunopus  

evuxunopus

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:33 AM

The Wii U shipped with a standard sensor bar, and a  bar built into the gamepad.

#7088 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6122 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:02 AM

Picked up a set of Sony MDRV6 headphones earlier, arriving tomorrow. Maybe I'll see what all the fuss is over these.

#7089 Ipman   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   109 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:17 AM

Madden NFL 17 PS4 $11.99

https://www.amazon.c...ting/B01F84ZHMI

#7090 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   1870 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:16 AM

Picked up a set of Sony MDRV6 headphones earlier, arriving tomorrow. Maybe I'll see what all the fuss is over these.

i like em, have been using mine for like.. 8 years? and i toss them around , they are bullet proof. Only the cushions crack n wear out after a long time. sound quality is also excellent for the price bracket.

#7091 Alexpguy  

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:38 AM

i like em, have been using mine for like.. 8 years? and i toss them around , they are bullet proof. Only the cushions crack n wear out after a long time. sound quality is also excellent for the price bracket.

same here, I've had them a long time and they still sound good, but the cushions did crack after 3+ years.

#7092 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6398 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:06 AM

And I'm now officially done with AWD and should've down after seeing the quality fall over the years.

It happened months ago, I ordered :xb1: Prey (A) - it came in a blank white case, which is fine, it is (A) after all - but, the disc was cracked right in the middle. I was afraid to put it in my Xbox to avoid any issues, so I just tossed it out and didn't risk talking to AWD over $20

Now, I received (A) Madden - comes in a black case, ok, fine again - but the disc looks like it's been in the washing machine for a minute or two. Complete scratches and finger prints throughout the disc.

Absolutely ridiculous.

/rant

#7093 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1773 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:44 AM

And I'm now officially done with AWD and should've down after seeing the quality fall over the years.

It happened months ago, I ordered :xb1: Prey (A) - it came in a blank white case, which is fine, it is (A) after all - but, the disc was cracked right in the middle. I was afraid to put it in my Xbox to avoid any issues, so I just tossed it out and didn't risk talking to AWD over $20

Now, I received (A) Madden - comes in a black case, ok, fine again - but the disc looks like it's been in the washing machine for a minute or two. Complete scratches and finger prints throughout the disc.

Absolutely ridiculous.

/rant

You shouldn’t hold back and should have no problem sending back items that are that bad. Letting it slide is just encouraging them to send out sh*t like that.

#7094 beard.  

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

So I think I'm finally going to pick up a Wii U and run through a bunch of Wii U/Wii/GC games I never played. I took a look at AWD - what are the odds that some of the game bundles actually still have the game? Is it a code or were the games preloaded onto the system, or did it vary by bundle? Thanks for any insight that can be provided!

#7095 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   1938 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

So I think I'm finally going to pick up a Wii U and run through a bunch of Wii U/Wii/GC games I never played. I took a look at AWD - what are the odds that some of the game bundles actually still have the game? Is it a code or were the games preloaded onto the system, or did it vary by bundle? Thanks for any insight that can be provided!

Almost all the latter bundles had a code, which means they are already used. Also the Wii U does not play GameCube games (physically)
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#7096 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:04 PM

I'd say unlikely.  Really, the graders just scan the upc code if it's traded in with the box.  If the person got a digital version bundle (the first run was physical but later it was pre-installed, with the DLC as a code), the game would not be available for download or use if they linked an eshop account and the account was later removed (which graders typically do; they're instructed to factory reset them)

The one I traded in a few months back had the physical disc (I bought one for the trade in), so maybe there are some people who did that?  But I wouldn't expect it.  And as said before, the Wii U doesn't natively play GameCube discs.

#7097 ZeroGame  

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

GS has a sale on WiiUs right now

#7098 esalw822  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:42 AM

:xb1: Mass Effect Andromeda - Like New - $10.52

https://www.amazon.c...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#7099 Alexpguy  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:05 AM

VITA Walking Dead Season 2 (G) $5.73

#7100 micbelt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1437 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:10 AM

The mario kart Wii U I ordered from amazon warehouse had the game pre-loaded on it.

micbelt.png

#7101 ZeroGame  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:13 AM

Is andromeda worth $10? Lol

#7102 Kojiro   Vasche - Odin FFXI CAGiversary!   276 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:30 AM

Is andromeda worth $10? Lol

They had nice Dr. Pepper drink coasters for free the last time I went to Outback Steakhouse, so probably not.

(It's not completely horrible but it's no ME 1-3. I'd say it's worth grabbing if you're actually interested in playing it.)

#7103 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:34 AM

Deluxe edition is 14.83 brand new on amazon.

#7104 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   1930 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:06 AM

Switches keep popping in and out, both gray and neon

#7105 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1137 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:54 AM

Just got a 5 dollar credit towards my next shoe purchase on Amazon with my no rush shipping order. Back to free two day shipping on my prime orders now

#7106 masksacrafice  

masksacrafice

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

Were their ever any good deals on a PS4 Pro? Just upgraded my tv to 4k, so I would love to see how those games look.

#7107 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1277 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:21 PM

cheapest I've seen a ps4 pro is (A) $299
(VG) $380 for the white one

honestly you're probably better off waiting for the holiday / xb1x launch.  There will be better ps4 pro deals

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#7108 masksacrafice  

masksacrafice

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:08 PM

cheapest I've seen a ps4 pro is (A) $299
(VG) $380 for the white one

honestly you're probably better off waiting for the holiday / xb1x launch.  There will be better ps4 pro deals

Black Friday?

#7109 CaseyRyback   Your New Nightmare! Super Moderators   24179 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

CaseyRyback

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:48 PM

Black Friday?

Wait for the 15 percent off target online coupon. Target seems to have it every year. That would make it 340.

It usually comes a little after black Friday.

#7110 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1102 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:24 PM

for 10 worth checking this out

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, amazon warehouse deals, warehouse deals, awd, Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread, XVII