* * * * - 13 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII (Buy 2 used games, get 20% off)

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

#7171 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5552 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:27 PM

I'm never really for or against the wrestling gifs, but there's some gold up there.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#7172 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10210 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:11 PM

That No More Heroes, Shantae, MK vs. DC, Force Unleashed 2, and MvC3 are all tempting.

Hopefully the SW TFU 2 comes with most of the goodies

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#7173 cheapgamer 23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1012 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

cheapgamer 23

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:20 AM

Looks like the 20% off promo is done, can't get it to work with any games.

#7174 slainviper  

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:15 AM

:ps3: Trinity Universe (G) $12.95

:gc: Tales of Symphonia (G) $9.12

:ps2: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (G) $10.30

#7175 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4014 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:10 PM

Thats an excellant price on those.  I think gamestop must have found stock in their warehouses or something considering how the prices had dropped and they are suddenly less rare.  That or the ports for the latter 2 helped release original copies back into the wild.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#7176 jeffcrazy   oh well whatever nevermind CAGiversary!   1394 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

jeffcrazy

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:28 PM

was that the 1-2-3 kid vs a Mulkey Bro????  or is that Ricky Morton?

LOL either way, awesome.

#7177 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4014 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:20 AM

was that the 1-2-3 kid vs a Mulkey Bro????  or is that Ricky Morton?

LOL either way, awesome.

???

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#7178 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   702 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:34 AM

ordered the Trinity Universe (G) with CIB description, AWD sent one missing manual, smdh

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#7179 kevers7290   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

kevers7290

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:27 PM

Ordered Chronicles of Riddick for Xbox and got the case with and Advent Rising disc in it. I am now convinced employees don't even spend more than 0.5 seconds when they grade products. 

#7180 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3138 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:24 PM

Ordered nothing cuz I'm not doing well financially this year. :(

#7181 Rawkus  

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:41 PM

Nintendo Switch - Neon Blue and Red Joy-Con - $239.99 (G)

2 left.

#7182 mr_top_hat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

mr_top_hat

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:05 AM

Can anyone vouch for "Good" consoles? It's very tempting, but I'm not sure if i want to risk it.

Edit: Still show, but actually oos, probably been like that for a while now.

#7183 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1276 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:12 AM

Can anyone vouch for "Good" consoles? It's very tempting, but I'm not sure if i want to risk it.

No one can vouch because AWD is very per-item basis and always a gamble.  If you don't mind a possible return (too many of them invites a different form of risk), then you have nothing to lose except the time/hassle.

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#7184 mr_top_hat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

mr_top_hat

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:37 AM

No one can vouch because AWD is very per-item basis and always a gamble.  If you don't mind a possible return (too many of them invites a different form of risk), then you have nothing to lose except the time/hassle.

Yeah, that's still an unconfirmed number, right? Or is it just frequency? Either way, I'll have to wait till another one comes back in stock.

#7185 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3516 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:48 AM

Yeah, that's still an unconfirmed number, right? Or is it just frequency? Either way, I'll have to wait till another one comes back in stock.

I just got my Very Good Switch in the mail and it looks pretty much brand new outside of the scratch to the outer cardboard box. Like others have said, it's really kind of a crapshoot at times, but I've never had too much trouble and I've bought dozens of things from the warehouse. 

Switch related question: 

Does the console come with a USB cable? It's not listed on the box, but on Nintendo's site it said it should've included one. 

#7186 ihadmail  

ihadmail

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:41 AM

I just got my Very Good Switch in the mail and it looks pretty much brand new outside of the scratch to the outer cardboard box. Like others have said, it's really kind of a crapshoot at times, but I've never had too much trouble and I've bought dozens of things from the warehouse. 

Switch related question: 

Does the console come with a USB cable? It's not listed on the box, but on Nintendo's site it said it should've included one.

Mine has a power cord (USB-C, hawdwired to plug for outlet), hdmi cable, dock (haven't opened this yet). That's from the Mario Odyssey bundle.

#7187 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3138 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:54 PM

According to their site: If an item has large cosmetic damage or blemishes and/or missing accessories, we will assign the condition of "good." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item.

:x large cosmetic damage.. A switch is a thin tiny tablet.. DX large cosmetic damage.. Missing accessories.. I dunno. Not worth the savings

#7188 koruwa   Aw yiss CAGiversary!   491 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

Edit: Still show, but actually oos, probably been like that for a while now.

The "Good"  Switch I got for $239.99 a month or so ago arrived in a generic box but included everything brand new

Capitalization is the difference between I helped my uncle Jack off a horse and I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

#7189 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1130 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

Madden nfl 2012 Xbox 360 0.05 cents (a) and (g)

https://www.amazon.c...&condition=used

#7190 rdigit  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:42 PM

Madden nfl 2012 Xbox 360 0.05 cents (a) and (g)

Awesome! Now I can replace these AOL trial CD coasters before Christmas time!

#7191 refinition  

refinition

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:26 PM

Awesome! Now I can replace these AOL trial CD coasters before Christmas time!

Time to replace my Norton install CDs!

Broken images, broken images everywhere.

sig.png

#7192 theking20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4641 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

go go go go go go go go

#7193 Plankfan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   73 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Plankfan

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:23 PM

go go go go go go go go

dead at checkout 

#7194 RandomHabit   Dai-Gurren CAGiversary!   144 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

RandomHabit

Posted Yesterday, 06:01 AM

Any good deals on Xbone controllers? How low do official ones go? Not looking to spend a lot as I just want another one to play cuphead with the gf

#7195 GohanX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   254 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:18 AM

A lot of places are going to have Xbone controllers for $40 on Black Friday, and I bet Amazon will match it. 

Also, since you mentioned Cuphead, you might look into the Hyperkin X91 controller, the black ones are $22. They're not very good for games with analog controls but it's fantastic for arcadey games that use the digital pad. Cuphead is great with it. 

#7196 mr_top_hat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

mr_top_hat

Posted Today, 03:19 AM

Switch related question: 

So I just got my VG Switch today and...the minus button doesn't work. I've been going crazy trying to find the map in Super Mario Odyssey. I

ve never returned something from Warehouse Deals, is it even possible to get a replacement?

#7197 ar4757   Makoto x Joker is canon CAGiversary!   770 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:36 AM

So I just got my VG Switch today and...the minus button doesn't work. I've been going crazy trying to find the map in Super Mario Odyssey. I

ve never returned something from Warehouse Deals, is it even possible to get a replacement?

They've credited people before, maybe they'd let you send in the joycon or something if you ask

Now for the picture of the day:

51984_v.gif                                           I8AllDaBadgerz.png

#7198 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3516 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted Today, 10:08 AM

Do a live chat with them and they'll tell you your options. You can always just return it from the order page. Just need to print out the shipping label. 

The map button in Mario isn't the minus button, though. I thought it was Up on the left joycon. 

#7199 mr_top_hat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

mr_top_hat

Posted Today, 01:45 PM

They've credited people before, maybe they'd let you send in the joycon or something if you ask

Yeah, they said they can offer 35%, which should be enough to cover at least 1 joy con

Do a live chat with them and they'll tell you your options. You can always just return it from the order page. Just need to print out the shipping label. 

The map button in Mario isn't the minus button, though. I thought it was Up on the left joycon. 

I'm only in handheld mode right now so maybe there is a difference? Either way, I've since tried other prompts and no response.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, amazon warehouse deals, warehouse deals, awd, Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread, XVII