* * * * - 13 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII (Buy 2 used games, get 20% off)

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

#7201 gomikeoh   I like turtles. CAGiversary!   988 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:31 PM

Is the 20% used thing, the best promo they had this black friday? Are they doing anything else? Seems rather weak tbh.

live laugh love

#7202 casual  

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:35 AM

Fire emblem 3DS - $20 

Dishonored 2 (PS4) - $13.50

#7203 GameOverGreggy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1002 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

GameOverGreggy

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:15 PM

Just came up on my Twitter Feed

Super NES Edition New 3DS XL $169.99: https://t.co/qKXpKPMIKU

#7204 rdigit  

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:57 PM

Nintendo Switch I purchased on November 15th with no rush shipping went from Delivery Estimate of Dec 1st, to Nov 28th earlier delivery, to now ... Dec 7th delivery.

That is really no-rush... Only 22 days.

#7205 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1788 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:34 AM

Nintendo Switch I purchased on November 15th with no rush shipping went from Delivery Estimate of Dec 1st, to Nov 28th earlier delivery, to now ... Dec 7th delivery.

That is really no-rush... Only 22 days.

From AWD? Yeah I never choose no rush shipping with AWD orders that aren’t super well stocked, not worth the risk.

#7206 iNICK20   Premium Member. CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:53 AM

Will I get screwed buying Ink Pens? I'm saving $5 by getting Amazon Warehouse Deals, Versus new at Amazon. Meanwhile Staples and Office Depot want $30. lol

Edit: I don't need 12, but no one else is selling a 2 or 3 pack like I used to buy locally, and the official site want $7 for two.

http://puu.sh/yytow/542291e928.png

#7207 Querjek   Thirty Seven CAGiversary!   2072 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:08 PM

Will I get screwed buying Ink Pens? I'm saving $5 by getting Amazon Warehouse Deals, Versus new at Amazon. Meanwhile Staples and Office Depot want $30. lol

Edit: I don't need 12, but no one else is selling a 2 or 3 pack like I used to buy locally, and the official site want $7 for two.

http://puu.sh/yytow/542291e928.png

You'll be fine. It sounds like the only problem is damaged packaging, and if you're buying pens for the packaging, you need to take a hard look at your priorities.

Thirty Seven

#7208 iNICK20   Premium Member. CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:20 PM

You'll be fine. It sounds like the only problem is damaged packaging, and if you're buying pens for the packaging, you need to take a hard look at your priorities.

Thanks! I had recently purchased some uni-ball 207 pens from office depot, and the ink Skips all the time, So going back to the one pen I used to use in high school all the time. I don't know why I can't find this pen in stores. Lol

#7209 Strider Turbulence   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   6420 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:53 PM

Alright, there is  a $239 Switch that's been there for days. What's the deal? People trading in broken systems or what?

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

Stop wasting your money on videogames and sign up at prizerebel! Just do some simple and short surveys and in a couple of weeks time, you'll have enough credit to buy a $60 release! Or PSN/Xbox credit. Why pay money to fund your hoarding addiction when you can do it for freeeee!!!

#7210 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10009 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing that

#7211 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1321 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:30 PM

Yeah those $240 neon switch consoles have been in stock for several days.  Seems a bit fishy

Also whoever is in charge of this thread's title needs to remove the 20% promo.  This has been dead for a long time.

There are still good deals to be had, though.  I snagged a white ps4 pro bundle for $262 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 SE for $61

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#7212 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3544 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

Also whoever is in charge of this thread's title needs to remove the 20% promo.  This has been dead for a long time.

Pretty sure only OP can change the thread title, and he's banned

#7213 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1321 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

Pretty sure only OP can change the thread title, and he's banned

I realize that but somehow it was changed when the deal went live ~2 months ago.  OP was banned long before that

More white ps4 pro bundles from $280+
https://smile.amazon...&condition=used

#7214 Zantetzuken   Essence of Backlog Finishing CAGiversary!   283 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Zantetzuken

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:44 AM

Damn. I make my way back to this neck of the woods to find that Dealseeker's done for around here.

"You want some of this love story?" - K-Brad                      

Spoiler

#7215 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1788 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

Damn. I make my way back to this neck of the woods to find that Dealseeker's done for around here.

You’ve been gone a very long time then.

#7216 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1147 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:33 AM

Dealseeker is on twitter and is still posting warehouse deals. I think his twitter handle is the same as his CAG username, his avatar is the same

#7217 sasukekun   Cat-Like Typing Detected CAGiversary!   6674 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:27 PM

Yeah those $240 neon switch consoles have been in stock for several days.  Seems a bit fishy

There are still good deals to be had, though.  I snagged a white ps4 pro bundle for $262 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 SE for $61

Did you get your white Destiny PS4 Pro bundle yet? Was the condition close to what it was labeled as?

I was able to snag a "Condition: Good" one for $280, was hoping it wasn't a waste of time to order it since I've ordered stuff and it wasn't even close to what it was described as.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#7218 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2770 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 - 84 cents

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#7219 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3544 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:59 AM

Got it. Kinda hated the game, but never went back to it after the trophy patch. 

#7220 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   10595 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:48 AM

I'm surprised they didn't make that an add-on item.  By the way, its down to $0.82 now.

#7221 Offthecrossbar   Takes One Step Forward CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Offthecrossbar

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:00 PM

I'm surprised they didn't make that an add-on item.  By the way, its down to $0.82 now.

WTF, they jacked the price up on this, its all the way up to $0.88 now!

...I still bought it, but I am NOT happy about it and will be asking for the price difference back.

#7222 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1147 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

How many of these do they have in stock? It's still available almost a day later.

#7223 Kojiro   Vasche - Odin FFXI CAGiversary!   282 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:41 PM

How many of these do they have in stock? It's still available almost a day later.

Looks like 24 now. It was around 40 yesterday when I ordered mine. Already shipped too.

#7224 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1321 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:13 PM

Did you get your white Destiny PS4 Pro bundle yet? Was the condition close to what it was labeled as?

I was able to snag a "Condition: Good" one for $280, was hoping it wasn't a waste of time to order it since I've ordered stuff and it wasn't even close to what it was described as.

My $262 acceptable order came complete.  Opened, beat up box but everything was there.. including sealed game and the 20% psn code

However I ordered a $319 good one a few weeks ago and only got the bare console... no game or controller.

Predicting condition by the description has become pretty meaningless/impossible these days.  It's just wait and see

#7225 rdigit  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

Predicting condition by the description has become pretty meaningless/impossible these days. It's just wait and see

100% agree. "Small marking on item" sometimes means the box and sometimes means the console. I buy Amazon Warehouse Deals very frequently and while the outcome is highly variable, I'm overall happy with the amount of discount.

The only disappointing for me is when they raise the price by like $4 overnight...

#7226 sasukekun   Cat-Like Typing Detected CAGiversary!   6674 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

Acceptable PS4 Pro (Black) for $262.xx 

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#7227 Strider Turbulence   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   6420 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:25 PM

Thanks, got 2 of those Metal Gear Solid 4 games with $1 no rush shipping.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

Stop wasting your money on videogames and sign up at prizerebel! Just do some simple and short surveys and in a couple of weeks time, you'll have enough credit to buy a $60 release! Or PSN/Xbox credit. Why pay money to fund your hoarding addiction when you can do it for freeeee!!!

#7228 TheTattler   Banned Banned   14 Posts   Joined 0.0 Years Ago  

TheTattler

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:34 PM

It's sad that a legend like the OP was banned. He did nothing but help this site for years and spent hours every single day posting deals for us to enjoy. And what thanks doe he get? A permanent ban. Meanwhile Blackbeard is allowed to run wild, spam the GS thread with huge paragraphs and doesn't even get a warning for a moderator.

#7229 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4053 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:39 PM

It's sad that a legend like the OP was banned. He did nothing but help this site for years and spent hours every single day posting deals for us to enjoy. And what thanks doe he get? A permanent ban. Meanwhile Blackbeard is allowed to run wild, spam the GS thread with huge paragraphs and doesn't even get a warning for a moderator.

He got banned for using his own affiliate links. Also, I believe CheapyD gave him a chance or said he would be willing to listen to him and work it out, but DealSeeker decided not to. 

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#7230 TheTattler   Banned Banned   14 Posts   Joined 0.0 Years Ago  

TheTattler

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:42 PM

Sounds like a typical greedy bastard. The type of egotistical prick that would plaster a cartoon version of his face all the forum. He can make all of the money, but if a hard working, long time forum member wants to have a little profit as well, then he gets banned. Makes me happy this thread is inactive. We don't deserve deals if this is how we treat forum legends.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, amazon warehouse deals, warehouse deals, awd, Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread, XVII