* * * * - 12 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

#5911 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:43 PM

Wonder why they even list this if they don't even have it

Probably had it listed in more than one place and forgot.

#5912 ignition365  

ignition365

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:02 PM

Wonder why they even list this if they don't even have it

Waiting on an email like that for something I ordered.  I didn't even notice that the shipping for it said it would arrive May 26th and I ordered it a week ago.

#5913 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   9368 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

DealSeeker2U

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

:pc: Steam Link (A) $14.84 (G) $15.99

:ps4: Fallout 4 (G) $15.99 (LN) $17.99
:ps4: Titanfall 2 (G) $15.99 (VG) $16.99 (LN) $17.99
:ps4: Little Big Planet 3 (G) $13.20 (LN) $14.85
:ps4: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (G) $12.59 (LN) $14.17

:ps3: Mortal Kombat (G) $2.57 (LN) $2.89

:psp: Sony PlayStation Portable 2001 (A) $77.65 (G) $82.82
:psp: Burnout Legends (A) $5.89 (LN) $7.07

:3ds: Pokémon Sun (G) $25.50

:xb1: Assetto Corsa (A) $16.43 (G) $17.53 (VG) $18.62 (LN) $19.72
:xb1: Battlefield Hardline (G) $7.99 (LN) $8.99
:xb1: FIFA 14 (G) $1.82 (LN) $2.04

Spoiler

#5914 Hoping   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   292 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:35 PM

Bought a B/R switch and a pro controller. Plastic wrap from controller's glossy plastic near the charging port was removed and there were a few smudges/light scratches on it but the charging cable was still wrapped in plastic bag.

Switch's original box was missing (as stated), was factory reset, original screen protector taken off, there was a small scratch near the charging port but the AC adapter still wrapped in the plastic bag. 

Would have rather pair 239.99 for the (G) switches that have popped up, feel like it would have been more or less the same as the one I received. If you really want an untouched one, get a (LN) one; dingers are rare to come across. Still happy with it though, thanks DS2U for posting the switches; only 2 more to go for 8P MK8.

Pro Controller (55.20) : Condition: Used - Good - Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Factory Sealed. Medium mark on disk.

Switch (254.99): Condition: Used - Very Good - Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Small (less than 1/4" x 1/4") cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Small (less than 1/4" x 1/4") cosmetic imperfection on top of item.

#5915 lt_homer  

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

Bought a B/R switch and a pro controller. Plastic wrap from controller's glossy plastic near the charging port was removed and there were a few smudges/light scratches on it but the charging cable was still wrapped in plastic bag.

Switch's original box was missing (as stated), was factory reset, original screen protector taken off, there was a small scratch near the charging port but the AC adapter still wrapped in the plastic bag. 

Would have rather pair 239.99 for the (G) switches that have popped up, feel like it would have been more or less the same as the one I received. If you really want an untouched one, get a (LN) one; dingers are rare to come across. Still happy with it though, thanks DS2U for posting the switches; only 2 more to go for 8P MK8.

Pro Controller (55.20) : Condition: Used - Good - Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Factory Sealed. Medium mark on disk.

Switch (254.99): Condition: Used - Very Good - Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item will come repackaged. Small (less than 1/4" x 1/4") cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Small (less than 1/4" x 1/4") cosmetic imperfection on top of item.

I posted a Switch back a few weeks ago and ended up grabbing one, everything was in near mint condition but the box, it was beat up and covered in those amazon stickers. As long as you dont get a scratched screen and have some patience the AWH will get some in. Ive noticed they show up real late at night when they do

#5916 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1027 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:22 PM

:ps2: FInal Fantasy XII  $1.57  Good https://www.amazon.c...&condition=used

#5917 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   9368 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

DealSeeker2U

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:28 PM

:pc: Steam Controller (A) $27.20 (G) $29.02 (VG) $30.83 (LN) $32.64

:ps4: Overwatch - Origins Edition (G) $29.91 (LN) $33.65
:ps4: Need for Speed (A) $14.74 (LN) $17.69

:vita: Persona 4 Golden (G) $15.72

Spoiler

#5918 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1027 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:30 PM

:gc:  Donkey Konga 2 w/ Bongos  (A) $7.74   https://www.amazon.c...&condition=used

#5919 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1064 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:01 PM

Several PS4 consoles up this morning.  $187 uncharted slims.  I picked up a 299 Pro, 2 left

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#5920 Mako1215   Mr.OneOfWonder CAGiversary!   7205 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:21 PM

Several PS4 consoles up this morning.  $187 uncharted slims.  I picked up a 299 Pro, 2 left

To buy PS4 pro or not. That is the question.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#5921 pagongster55   First on the Worst Dads List CAGiversary!   232 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

pagongster55

Posted Yesterday, 02:22 PM

So I bought an NES and a Gameboy game recently in good condition (description said includes manual, cover art, and packaging) and both came cart only. The price on them wasn't terrible but I would definitely rather return them since it's obviously something they messed up on their end. However, I am worried about hitting whatever threshold they have for returns to get your Amazon account flagged/banned. I do order a fair bit on there from warehouse deals, subscribe and save, etc so I think as a ratio of returns to amount of items bought from there I am fine. I wanted to ask if you guys had a better idea of how much roughly someone has returned that has gotten them flagged/banned and if it relates more to actual number of returns or number of returns compared to number of items bought (ex. returning 5 items out of only buying 10 items vs. returning 5 items out of buying a 100). Any input would be appreciated.

#5922 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   1839 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 PM

So I bought an NES and a Gameboy game recently in good condition (description said includes manual, cover art, and packaging) and both came cart only. The price on them wasn't terrible but I would definitely rather return them since it's obviously something they messed up on their end. However, I am worried about hitting whatever threshold they have for returns to get your Amazon account flagged/banned. I do order a fair bit on there from warehouse deals, subscribe and save, etc so I think as a ratio of returns to amount of items bought from there I am fine. I wanted to ask if you guys had a better idea of how much roughly someone has returned that has gotten them flagged/banned and if it relates more to actual number of returns or number of returns compared to number of items bought (ex. returning 5 items out of only buying 10 items vs. returning 5 items out of buying a 100). Any input would be appreciated.

People who have been banned have stated in the past that it is just number of returns NOT number of returns compared to items bought. I remember someone stating they spent thousands a month at amazon, and they still got banned for returning regardless of ratio.

The way I treat this is, I try not to order anything off warehouse that I am not prepared to take the hit on if it comes without box etc. the only exception is big ticket items like several hundred dollars. But if it's a game boy game thats listed as G for 15 bucks I order it expecting cart only, anything else is a bonus.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#5923 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16240 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:13 PM

People who have been banned have stated in the past that it is just number of returns NOT number of returns compared to items bought. I remember someone stating they spent thousands a month at amazon, and they still got banned for returning regardless of ratio.

Those people are lying. Anyone who gets banned spends thousands a month on amazon and have no idea why they were banned.

Profitability is what matters. If you buy 1000 items a year on amazon but return 5 MacBooks, you're gonna get banned. If you buy 100 items a year and return 5 CDs, prob not.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#5924 ritchardf  

Posted Yesterday, 06:17 PM

official anti-deal of the day PSVR Aim Controller Farpoint Bundle  G $114.89