* * * * - 13 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

#7231 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5719 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:20 AM

Damn, wasn't active tonight and I missed an IATCG showing?! Day ruined.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#7232 WolfmanASTN   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1532 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

WolfmanASTN

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:00 AM

Sounds like a typical greedy bastard. The type of egotistical prick that would plaster a cartoon version of his face all the forum. He can make all of the money, but if a hard working, long time forum member wants to have a little profit as well, then he gets banned. Makes me happy this thread is inactive. We don't deserve deals if this is how we treat forum legends.

The thing was he'd been doing it for a while and didn't even tell us, he took advantage of anyone who used his links without their knowledge

#7233 sasukekun   Cat-Like Typing Detected CAGiversary!   6694 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:27 AM

My $262 acceptable order came complete.  Opened, beat up box but everything was there.. including sealed game and the 20% psn code

However I ordered a $319 good one a few weeks ago and only got the bare console... no game or controller.

Predicting condition by the description has become pretty meaningless/impossible these days.  It's just wait and see

Amazon cancelled my order :(

Pissed!!! :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb: :censored:  :censored:  :censored:

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#7234 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3617 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:42 AM

The thing was he'd been doing it for a while and didn't even tell us, he took advantage of anyone who used his links without their knowledge

So kind of like how any links turn into CAG affiliate links after they're posted here?

#7235 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10339 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:08 AM

Damn, wasn't active tonight and I missed an IATCG showing?! Day ruined.

Dang I missed out on the action...

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#7236 ResidentAlien(KM)   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3675 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

ResidentAlien(KM)

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:55 AM

He got banned for using his own affiliate links. Also, I believe CheapyD gave him a chance or said he would be willing to listen to him and work it out, but DealSeeker decided not to. 

Thats about 50% of what really happened, but whatever...DS2U did post the entire conversation at one point, on twitter.

People who benefited from his hard work should remember him for that, at least I do. If he got 10 cents out of you buying a $10 Xbox 360 (and other amazing stuff), its not like you really lost anything, right? The only person who should've had a problem was Cheapy and *he* did what he had to. Everyone else should move on in life and stop judging either of them. Anyways, thats water under the bridge and all that sorts of things. 

Again, its just my personal opinion on the whole saga, you are free to feel otherwise. 

#7237 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1817 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:16 AM

I don’t think cheapy gives back to the community nearly enough, but he does pay for site hosting, maintaining it, and originally built the site from the ground up so that we can have a community. He deserves the money more than DS2U. It’s not like DS2U was promised anything for his work, and as it even turns out, he wasn’t doing it selflessly, he did it to turn a profit as well. It’s appreciated, but he doesn’t deserve anything. If he wants to make a competing website (he kind of did w/ his Twitter), go ahead, cheapy wouldn’t be able to do anything about it, and doesn’t want to.

I appreciated DS2U as much as anyone else, but no one party is really the ‘wrong’ party in the whole situation.

#7238 radjago   Long-time CAG CAGiversary!   4077 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:18 PM

Nintendo Switch - Neon Blue and Red Joy-Con - $239.99 (G)

2 left.

Has anyone been able to actually order this? It always shows 2 in stock, but when I try to order it, it says it's out of stock.

#7239 rdigit   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   382 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:02 PM

Has anyone been able to actually order this? It always shows 2 in stock, but when I try to order it, it says it's out of stock.

Those $239.99 good Switches are bugged out. Been that way for what feels like weeks.

#7240 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2857 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:08 AM

:ps4: BlazBlue: Central Fiction Limited Edition $40.91 VG

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#7241 Strider Turbulence   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   6508 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:54 PM

Is the low price search working for anyone? It's not displaying searches from lowest cost like it should.

I know this thread is pretty dead now but there are still deals to be found as I just found an .83 Gameboy Advance SP, it's just such a  mess trying to search the warehouse.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

Stop wasting your money on videogames and sign up at prizerebel! Just do some simple and short surveys and in a couple of weeks time, you'll have enough credit to buy a $60 release! Or PSN/Xbox credit. Why pay money to fund your hoarding addiction when you can do it for freeeee!!!

#7242 Miker525  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:54 PM

Is the low price search working for anyone? It's not displaying searches from lowest cost like it should.

I know this thread is pretty dead now but there are still deals to be found as I just found an .83 Gameboy Advance SP, it's just such a mess trying to search the warehouse.

Low price search hasn't worked on warehouse in months. Amazon completely broke the warehouse and hasn't bothered to care enough to fix it.

THESE ARE ALL THE (PHYSICAL) GAMES I OWN. | YEARLY SPENDING ON GAMES.

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#7243 tonyxvx  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

There's 7 pages of various condition used Fire Emblem Warriors Special Editions for Switch. 

https://www.amazon.c...edVeryGood=true

Not sure if this is news, or even really a deal... but worth sharing nonetheless. Sorry if this is already been posted, I haven't seen it until today.

#7244 rdigit   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   382 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:59 AM

Those fire emblem warriors special editions have been there for a whole. Makes me think they dropped a crate of them or a lot of people were pissed about bubble mailers. The price was actually lower about a week ago.

#7245 tonyxvx  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:00 AM

Those fire emblem warriors special editions have been there for a whole. Makes me think they dropped a crate of them or a lot of people were pissed about bubble mailers. The price was actually lower about a week ago.

Interesting, I figured that might be the case. I'm gonna keep an eye on it and maybe they'll drop lower.

#7246 rdigit   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   382 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:01 AM

Interesting, I figured that might be the case. I'm gonna keep an eye on it and maybe they'll drop lower.

They've been increasing prices more frequently than I expected. Some of the 3ds XL have increased $20-30 over the past month...

#7247 rdigit   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   382 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

Fire emblems special edition acceptable condition dropped $2. Still $1 higher than it was 2 weeks ago.

#7248 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10554 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:19 AM

PSVR GT bundle $179

https://www.amazon.c...edVeryGood=true

Used - Good

Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Moderate cosmetic damage on boxed set case. Item may come repackage

MY TRADE LIST: Huge fan of NIS and Koei games!

https://www.cheapass...misc/?p=1259801

#7249 JackSuper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   801 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

CoD MW3 (Xbox360 - Good) $1.75

https://www.amazon.c...&condition=used

Dead Rising (Xbox360 - Good) - $2.60

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Xbox360 - Good) - $1.83

#7250 pepsiman2017   Banned Banned   16 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

pepsiman2017

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

how do u oreder games from cheepst price 2 mots expensve????? it dont work on wd games ne more i havnt used the min long time and now i cant do it is it prob wiht my ihpone or is it site problm... thx tim

#7251 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   1970 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

Oh shoot - is he back?
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#7252 pepsiman2017   Banned Banned   16 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

pepsiman2017

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:35 PM

is who bakc? i am new member u hav me ceonfsue with some1 who also had the pepsiman username but he joned the site in 2007 if u chekc my user name it say pepsiman2017. so i can c y ur confuse but were not the same persoin.

#7253 MSU_DVM   Let's Go Heat! CAGiversary!   1083 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:35 PM

Here we go!

Currently Playing: :xb1: Gears of War Ultimate :360: Dragon Ball Xenoverse   :vita: Persona 4 (plat run) :ps4: Dark Souls II SoFS

miamiheatfan1121.png

Heatfan1121.png

#7254 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Oh my god, it's Pepsiman! My main man!

#7255 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

u hav me ceonfsue

Seems legit.

#7256 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

And now the cro magnon has left me Negative Feedback, calling me a "scamer." Why does he even bother? He knows it's just going to get removed.

#7257 pepsiman2017   Banned Banned   16 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

pepsiman2017

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

no u had neg from dv8 be4 u scamed him 2. so dont f****** lie im not the 1st neg u gotted. u had 0% be4 i even left it and udesierve it 4 acusing me and writen lie is libel. so deleite ur post be4 i take leigtal action. thx tim.

#7258 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

no u had neg from dv8 be4 u scamed him 2. so dont f****** lie im not the 1st neg u gotted. u had 0% be4 i even left it and udesierve it 4 acusing me and writen lie is libel. so deleite ur post be4 i take leigtal action. thx tim.

Riiiiight. Let me just get on that.

#7259 pepsiman2017   Banned Banned   16 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

pepsiman2017

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:10 PM

well enugou of this bulls*** can sum1 anser my qestion how do u sorted prodect from low prise 2 highe prise

#7260 mcthatch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1070 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

and banned.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, amazon warehouse deals, warehouse deals, awd, Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread, XVII