* * * * - 13 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

amazon amazon warehouse deals warehouse deals awd Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XVII

#181 lusal   Not the fig plucker or the fig plucker's son... CAGiversary!   952 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

It is pretty shitty to buy 30 copies of a game and throw everything besides the cases away. That's the "consume consume consume I'm only in it for me" mentality, though. You slickdeals, Trump supporting kiddies buy up as many copies of SSBM and Fire Emblem as you can to resell on eBay to subsidize your retail wages all the time. Not to mention that people in here fight with me in PC threads way too often. "Oh, much cheaper games on a machine that doubles as a workstation if I could only detach myself from suckling on Xbox Elite titties? Sounds dumb!"  :roll:

I use old sports games as drink coasters. Always have and always will.  I was using a Jordan vs Bird cartridge (Genesis) as a coaster but my pint glass of the 'Devil's Juice' kept toppling off the side.

PS: I love me some Elite titties!  Can't get enough of them.  

#182 nJoy7   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   2237 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:05 PM

I use old sports games as drink coasters. Always have and always will.  I was using a Jordan vs Bird cartridge (Genesis) as a coaster but my pint glass of the 'Devil's Juice' kept toppling off the side.

PS: I love me some Elite titties!  Can't get enough of them.  

Sir, you're being selfish. You should be using those coasters as a means to preserve our precious earth. Oh, they were going to be thrown in a landfill anyhow? Well, touche' then...

Also, why can't enjoy all kinds of titty? Not sure why one type of titty is better than the others. They're all fun in my book.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#183 YugiMoto  

YugiMoto

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:29 PM

Da fuq is going on in here.

#184 Deliciouspinto   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1365 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Deliciouspinto

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

Da fuq is going on in here.

Deals!, what else!?

#185 mitch079   Don't be a moron! CAGiversary!   12640 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:38 PM

Sometimes, one disc must sacrifice its home and life for another.  Let us have a moment of silence for these brave, unselfish discs.

And If anyone is to blame for this atrocity, it's Gamestop and their barbaric ritual of throwing away the cases.  They shove the discs into a yellow envelope forcing them to live like a homeless man in a cardboard box.

Under Construction

spoiler.JPG

#186 sabanoo   I like pie. CAGiversary!   2247 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:43 PM

Fire Emblem Fates SE (LN) - $92.31

#187 Ros  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:47 PM

Thanks. I bit on this. I'm sort of mad that I did since it's close to $100. 

#188 mitch079   Don't be a moron! CAGiversary!   12640 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:51 PM

Thanks. I bit on this. I'm sort of mad that I did since it's close to $100. 

Liked for the avatar pic 

Under Construction

spoiler.JPG

#189 irishsoccermbw   Banned Banned   6423 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

irishsoccermbw

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:57 PM

I can't believe I missed another Fire Emblem Fates SE, maybe some day.

Free DS2U

#190 slainviper  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:23 PM

:wii: Exerbeat (LN) $22.29

:wii: Oregon Trail (G) $34.56 (LN) $38.88

:ps2: Fatal Frame (G) $20.00 (LN) $22.50

:ps2: Gradius V (G) $39.36 (LN) $44.28

:ps2: Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (G) $24.12

:ps2: Rez (G) $31.22

:ps2: Tenchu: Fatal Shadows (G) $13.65 (LN) $15.36

:ps2: Xenosaga Episode 2 (G) $16.66 (LN) $18.59

:gc: Custom Robo (G) $34.99 (Non-AWD seller, Prime eligible, CIB)

:gc: Digimon World 4 (LN) $46.11

:gc: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (G) $37.57

:gc: Wario World (G) $25.45 (LN) $28.63

:ds: Dragon Ball Origins (LN) $26.93

:ds: Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (LN) $36.09

#191 dafoomie   dafoomie CAGiversary!   8822 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:53 PM

Will Goo Gone get those holograms off of Madden/NHL cases?

#192 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:07 PM

With Goo Gone you have to get most of the sticker off first (at least that's how I do it to save my Goo Gone, because I'm cheap).  That's the tough part with these holograms.  With the paper GS stickers, you can get them off easily with water, then Goo Gone (the newer ones just peel right off completely).  These aren't always as easy.  Some come right off w/o using any water or chemicals.  Others are almost impossible.

#193 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5809 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:11 PM

Something something Goo Gone bad for environment rawr

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#194 Deliciouspinto   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1365 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Deliciouspinto

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:24 PM

:ps4: Trackmania Turbo - (LN) $24.22
:ps4: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - (LN) $26.99

:ps4: Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition - (A) $11.24

:ps4: Fallout 4 - (LN) $26.54

:ps4: Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault - (LN) $22.73

:ps4: Sword Art Online: Lost Song - (G) $23.75

:ps3: Hakouki: Stories of the Shinsengumi LE - (G) $16.17 (other listings in better conditions) 

:wiiu: Xenoblade Chronicles X - (LN) $31.54

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World - (G) $13.94

:wiiu: Bayonetta 1 & 2 - (G) $54.84, (VG) $58.27 (Cheaper on Gamestop, Thanks Stringy!)

:ps2: Street Fighter Alpha Anthology - (A) $7.85

:ps2: Megaman Anniversary Collection - (A) $9.64

:ps2: Capcoms Classics Collection - (A) $8.82

:3ds: Proyect X Zone 2 - $13.85

#195 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:30 PM

:wiiu: Bayonetta 1 & 2 - (G) $54.84, (VG) $58.27 (for those who might wanna gamble on first print)

GS has it in stock for $39.99 ($35.99) http://www.gamestop....onetta-2/104829

I purchased mine from them.  Came with original case and both disks.  They also have separate SKUs and prices for the 1 disk and the 2 disk versions.

#196 mitch079   Don't be a moron! CAGiversary!   12640 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:02 PM

:wiiu: Xenoblade Chronicles X - (LN) $31.54

Thanks, ordered one of those at 31.49.

Under Construction

spoiler.JPG

#197 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2872 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:03 PM

Just easier to swap the cases with games you don't care for, or ones you may end up selling/trading in. I take a look at my collection before I do any trades and see if I can swap out bad cases with good ones.

Subscribe on YouTube - GamersVlog

Share your gaming videos here - www.GamersVlog.com

#198 Deliciouspinto   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1365 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Deliciouspinto

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:24 PM

GS has it in stock for $39.99 ($35.99) http://www.gamestop....onetta-2/104829

I purchased mine from them.  Came with original case and both disks.  They also have separate SKUs and prices for the 1 disk and the 2 disk versions.

I didn't even know they were still selling them.

When i was looking for it , it was actually OOS, but good thing to know!

#199 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:29 PM

I didn't even know they were still selling them.
When i was looking for it , it was actually OOS, but good thing to know!

Yeah they've had it in stock for the last few weeks after they raised the price $7 and thr hype died down.

2 crazies each paid me $97 on ebay for my 2 sealed copies.

#200 ToadKirby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   512 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

ToadKirby

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

It is pretty shitty to buy 30 copies of a game and throw everything besides the cases away. That's the "consume consume consume I'm only in it for me" mentality, though. You slickdeals, Trump supporting kiddies buy up as many copies of SSBM and Fire Emblem as you can to resell on eBay to subsidize your retail wages all the time. Not to mention that people in here fight with me in PC threads way too often. "Oh, much cheaper games on a machine that doubles as a workstation if I could only detach myself from suckling on Xbox Elite titties? Sounds dumb!" :roll:

People inherently do what they can do help themselves. I would love $20 copies of melee, but I know that won't happen. So I will take what I can get, which is a number of cases for a few bucks. Yeah it basically sucks, but oh well. Note, I am not saying you should not be upset by this behavior. I am just trying to not care because it's never going to change and it will only get more common place. /shrug

#201 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7545 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:47 PM

What? No.

All I'm saying is it's kind of a dick move to buy up a game of a series that people love and they don't make anymore, just for the cases and to toss the games, I dont care if it goes for 25¢ or $250.

And you even said yourself, hundreds if not thousands will get destroyed anyway. So why add to that, knowing they aren't making anymore and were losing more every day?

I dont care if you guys disagree, I know you guys are collectors here, part of me is, but first and foremost I'm a preservationist.

I'm still not 100% sure that you're not trolling us. If you are serious, there probably would have only been half a dozen or so posts about buying cheap cases. Now this debate has dragged on for pages and I'd bet more and more people are buying up cheap cases. The topic is getting more and more exposure on this thread. 

If you care so much about preservation you're perfectly free to start up your own repository of old sports games for posterity.

I don't know anyone that even plays-- much less collects-- old versions of these yearly updates. Sports titles are as close to consumable as games get. I think both the market and the gaming community agree, or we wouldn't be buying them for pennies on the dollar. They simply would not sell if they weren't available for these fire sale prices; they'd get junked anyway.

It just seems like a silly stand to take. You might have a point if we were talking about, say, arcade games, which are prone to failure and abandoned or scrapped when not cost effective to repair.

In our own way, those of us who buy these for the cases are preserving the games these cases are to be used for, for future players. We're not gonna live forever, and I think someone 20, 40, 60 years from now would appreciate a nice looking Yakuza, Rogue Galaxy, or even Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter more than a couple extra copies of a widely available, mass-produced roster update. 

I don't toss the games anyway. I donate them to Goodwill in inferior cases... which will more than likely toss them when they don't sell after months on shelves.

I like the idea of donating them to Goodwill in inferior cases. I'll do that at some point. I trade with other collectors I've met on xbox live. I've asked if they want me to throw in these old sports games in the box of trades. Usually they already have them, but sometimes they take them off my hands. 

I agree with everything you said including nice looking Yakuza, Rogue Galaxy, or even Mace Griffin. I would just also like to add that 20, 40, or 60 years from now, there won't be a problem still finding NCAA 2004. I can't claim to know the future. I believe they will be somewhat similar to the countless Atari 2600 games that can be bought for under five dollars. But because CAG's threw out less than 50 copies, the prices will be something like $5.25 instead of $5.00.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#202 kickrockz713   Say it again CAGiversary!   10672 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:11 PM

Yeah well another note for collectors, people who actually like sports games might have interest in the actual NCAA games themselves since they don't make them anymore. Its not a current franchise anymore, so I would think twice about being some ignorant asshole thinking to buy them up for the cases and throw around the discs like they make a new one every year.

Yes I know 06 is a bit old and it went up to 14, but still, I would just keep in mind it isn't a current series anymore.

What? No.

All I'm saying is it's kind of a dick move to buy up a game of a series that people love and they don't make anymore, just for the cases and to toss the games, I dont care if it goes for 25¢ or $250.

And you even said yourself, hundreds if not thousands will get destroyed anyway. So why add to that, knowing they aren't making anymore and were losing more every day?

I dont care if you guys disagree, I know you guys are collectors here, part of me is, but first and foremost I'm a preservationist.

I think the games you play like Lego Dimensions, Call of Duty, etc. are shitty, but I don't make posts boasting about it. I'll gladly start to if you want to play that game, though.

rsz_11351009_1606865476227093_1240183299764128.pngrsz_1download.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Gears 4, Madden 17, & NBA 2K17   :ps4: TR RotTR   :wiiu: TBD   :360: TBD    :ps3: TBD   :vita: TBD

#203 yokuo   #1 Super Elite Member CAGiversary!   333 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:02 PM

tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif

You should pretend there's something witty here.

#204 YugiMoto  

YugiMoto

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:57 PM

girls-fighting-at-a-shop.gif

#205 Miker525  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:20 PM

these triton headsets are sick wish i would of gotten 2

Glad to hear it. Did yours come complete? I selected slow give me a free dollar shipping and mine are still prepping for shipment. Excited to hear how everyone else's came so I know what to expect

THESE ARE ALL THE (PHYSICAL) GAMES I OWN. | YEARLY SPENDING ON GAMES.

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#206 mcdull   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   652 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:20 PM

It's a bad day, need to send email to CS for 3 orders.

Ordered  a game PS4 and they shipped me XBONE. The one I ordered was Like New Factory Sealed, if I order another one current available is Like New but doesn't say it's sealed. What's the odd it will be sealed (there is DLC code included)?

The other 2 orders said delivered today (same package), but no package showed up, which was supposed to be delivered by "AMZN US"

I have security camera at front door which showed only the USPS mailman dropped off that wrong game package, nothing else.

I haven't had any issue with Amazon orders for years, but already 3 issues in these 2 months with Warehouse.

#207 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8347 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:21 PM

CAG has officially turned into SD and anti deals, fishing for money.

Amazing how they keep posting games that are continuously dropping in price on Amazon trying to gain clicks...which in turn makes the game stop dropping and instead raise in price.

#208 jq71586  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:33 PM

Ordered a game PS4 and they shipped me XBONE. The one I ordered was Like New Factory Sealed, if I order another one current available is Like New but doesn't say it's sealed. What's the odd it will be sealed (there is DLC code included).

Just because something says factory sealed, doesn't mean it's a brand new item. Odds are it was sealed by their factory. There is no guarantee that dlc codes will work, let alone be included when buying used. Just an added bonus if it works.

#209 ritchardf  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:34 PM

I think the games you play like Lego Dimensions, Call of Duty, etc. are shitty, but I don't make posts boasting about it. I'll gladly start to if you want to play that game, though.

yes, please, go ahead. you know all about me based on one sarcastic post so feel free to "play that game" big man.

#210 mcdull   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   652 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:39 PM

Just because something says factory sealed, doesn't mean it's a brand new item. Odds are it was sealed by their factory. There is no guarantee that dlc codes will work, let alone be included when buying used. Just an added bonus if it works.

So, you meant Amazon resealed the game and then sell it as factory sealed? Isn't that a fraud.

The wrong XBONE copy I got was indeed factory sealed, not only it's plastic wrapped as done by factory, the white sealing sticker with barcode is there and not broken. PlayStation should do something like that so people know no one has stolen any bonus code included.

And the CS replied and told me keep the wrong copy and I will get the refund as well... some frustration, but I considered the case resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, amazon warehouse deals, warehouse deals, awd, Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread, XVII