George Zimmerman, like most conservatives is just a disgustuing POS

LOL...you're such an ass. Even if somebody wanted to agree with you about Zimmerman, you have to give the thread such an inflammatory title that it makes you look like a scumbag. What in the blue fuck does George Zimmerman have to do with "most conservatives"? Why is it necessary to twist that knife? So damn stupid.

LOL...you're such an ass. Even if somebody wanted to agree with you about Zimmerman, you have to give the thread such an inflammatory title that it makes you look like a scumbag. What in the blue fuck does George Zimmerman have to do with "most conservatives"? Why is it necessary to twist that knife? So damn stupid.
Well obviously you haven' been following Zimmerman's twitter and political rants

When a guy needs to emphasize the Hussein in BHO name, its not a sign of proper address but to make sure you know its racial overtone

Well obviously you haven' been following Zimmerman's twitter and political rants

When a guy needs to emphasize the Hussein in BHO name, its not a sign of proper address but to make sure you know its racial overtone
Hmm? How does he emphasize it?

BTW if the 'Hussein' is really part of his name I don't think it's bad to mention it. That said 99.9% of the time it's only used by right-wingers looking to stir up bigoted shit.

Hmm? How does he emphasize it?

BTW if the 'Hussein' is really part of his name I don't think it's bad to mention it. That said 99.9% of the time it's only used by right-wingers looking to stir up bigoted shit.
Ahem. "B. Hussein Obama."

I think we have a bingo.

That said 99.9% of the time it's only used by right-wingers looking to stir up bigoted shit.
Strangely enough, I never noticed any of the "But that's his real name hur hur" people referring to Ted as Rafael Cruz during the GOP primaries.

I didn't either because that's just dumb but then I never tried to find alternate names for Obama either.

That still doesn't make the "most conservatives" part of your title any more necessary. The only conclusion you can draw here is that Zimmerman likes the attention he gets from making prejudiced statements. Whether he actually believes in his heart the stuff he writes (he probably does), who knows.

Some people do stupid shit because they see their 15 minutes of fame/notoriety (same thing) dwindling and they need to generate new headlines. Ultimately, though, it doesn't matter if he really believes it or not because it's what he's presented numerous times (a problem that Trump could face as well).

Honestly, I hate even having to defend any portion of a group that might make hateful statements like that (including the "B. Hussein Obama" nonsense). But your ignorance and inability to grasp simple concepts requires it. Maybe one day you'll have an epiphany and realize that the broad generalizations you make condemning entire groups based on the actions of a few is doing the exact same thing you criticize them of.

If somebody made a thread that said "OJ Simpson, like most black people is just a disgustuing POS", would that be ok? Hell no. That's horrible. So, why is it ok to make sweeping generalizations about any group? (spoiler alert: it isn't...you're just an ass) Seriously, I have an incredibly strong dislike for most conservative policies, and I'm sitting here defending them because your stupid ass is terrible at life. This is the shit you're making me do. God dammit, man...

Until we stop using uneducated moronic terms like "most conservatives", "typical liberal", "redneck gun nut", "dressed gay", etc. this carousel of dumbassery is just going to keep spinning. If you ever actually want it to stop, then quit fueling it.

MOST and TYPICAL are separate connotation and aren't even remotely in the same league... 

I never said ALL conservatives but MOST which is a pretty fair and accurate description. 

While TYPICAL is a broad generalization word

If I said ALL or TYPICAL that is a overly generalization of people, if I said MOST that is a descriptive statistical analysis of a majority of conservatives.  Lets be "liberal" :) if even 4 out of 10 conservatives ( when in fact is more like 1 out of 10 ) don't spew that same shit as Zimmerman/conservatives, the word MOST will still accurately describe the group

Lets talk fact

James Earl Carter

George Herbert Walker Bush

William Jefferson Clinton

George Walker Bush

Barack Hussein Obama

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Donald John Trump

Now please FARKING tell me who among the above had their MIDDLE NAME constantly emphasized or the need to be emphasized?  Please do tell !!!!

Please do tell how they are emphasizing that out of LOVE AND ADMIRATION and NOT because they are RACIST/BIGOTS like MOST CONSERVATIVES tend to be

There is a fine line between being clueless to being willfully stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
MOST and TYPICAL are separate connotation and aren't even remotely in the same league...

I never said ALL conservatives but MOST which is a pretty fair and accurate description.

If I said ALL or TYPICAL that is a overly generalization of people, if I said MOST that is a descriptive statistical analysis of a majority of conservatives. Lets be "liberal" :) if even 4 out of 10 conservatives ( when in fact is more like 1 out of 10 ) don't spew that same shit as Zimmerman/conservatives, the word MOST will still accurately describe the group

Lets talk fact

James Earl Carter

George Walker Bush

Barack Hussein Obama

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Donald John Trump

Now please FARKING tell me who among the above had their MIDDLE NAME constantly emphasized or the need to be emphasized? Please do tell !!!!

Please do tell how they are emphasizing that out of LOVE AND ADMIRATION and NOT because they are RACIST/BIGOTS like MOST CONSERVATIVES tend to be

George Herbert Walker, and Hillary Rodham (which obviously isn't her middle name, it's her maiden name, but anyway, those are the combinations I hear said out loud most often). But then I also heard people usually call William Clinton Bill, and James "Jimmy", so that was probably some white supremacist shit. I think you're on to something.

Last edited by a moderator:

If I said ALL or TYPICAL that is a overly generalization of people, if I said MOST that is a descriptive statistical analysis of a majority of conservatives. Lets be "liberal" :) if even 4 out of 10 conservatives ( when in fact is more like 1 out of 10 ) don't spew that same shit as Zimmerman/conservatives, the word MOST will still accurately describe the group

Lets talk fact

James Earl Carter

George Walker Bush

Barack Hussein Obama

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Donald John Trump

Now please FARKING tell me who among the above had their MIDDLE NAME constantly emphasized or the need to be emphasized? Please do tell !!!!

Someone give this guy his meds

Lets talk fact

James Earl Carter

George Walker Bush

Barack Hussein Obama

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Donald John Trump

The funniest part is that in your head, this is a worthwhile response. :lol:

Well, technically, George Walker Bush. To clarify which Bush you were referring to, he was commonly George W Bush, GWB or even just "W" (or "Dubbya" if you were feeling especially clever).

Well, technically, George Walker Bush. To clarify which Bush you were referring to, he was commonly George W Bush, GWB or even just "W" (or "Dubbya" if you were feeling especially clever).
Yah. And John Quincy Adams. And FDR. JFK. But those were all white guys!! It's a conspiracy!

bread's done
Back