Danimal's So Easy Contest III: The Trilogy Concludes

Danimal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Life is hard.  Contests should be easy.

Update:  The contest is over.  Congratulations to our winner, twistedadrian!

I had this thought back in 2012 when I found myself entering contests by retweeting, registering on sites I'd never heard of, and following and liking all sorts of things.  Nothing wrong with any of that; contests like that are perfectly fine, and besides, it's just the way online contests are run.  But I thought, wouldn't it be nice if there was a contest where, to enter, you just had to say "hey, I'd like to enter", and that was it?  And so, Danimal's So Easy Contest was born.  Two years later, it felt like life had gotten hard again, and maybe it was time for a sequel, and so the So Easy Contest II came about.  Well, now two more years have gone by, and it's time for the trilogy to conclude, with the biggest, easiest contest yet.  This time, it's personal.

:speaktothehand:  I don't care about your ridiculous wall of text.  Just tell me how to enter.  Yeah, sorry, I have a tendency to get a bit wordy.  OK, here it is in a nutshell: post in this thread the game you'd like to win, and the system or platform you'd like to win it on.  That's it.  Once you do that, you're entered.  If you win, I will send you that game in the mail.  One entry per person (I check).  I'll pick a winner at random one week from today, Thursday, May 19th. 

:whistle2:OK, so there's a set list of games I can choose from, right?  Nope.  That was the case in the last two So Easy contests, but this time, you can ask for literally any game you want, as long as it comes in at $60 or less, and can be readily purchased at my local Best Buy, Walmart, Toys R Us or Target.  You can't ask me to give you some super rare out of print, only released in Japan, RPG for the NES that starts at $300 on ebay, or some collectors edition that comes in a steel case with an artbook and action figure and DLC season pass for $175.  Well, you can ask me to, but (spoiler alert) you won't win if you do.

:shock:  Hold up.  ANY game?  What about games that aren't out yet?  Yes, you can ask for any game, including preorders.  Saw the Battlefield 1 trailer and salivated?  You can ask for that.  Played the Overwatch beta and loved it?  You can ask for that.  Have been waiting on The Last Guardian forever, and would love to get it for free when (if) it releases?  You can ask for that.  Wanted to pull the trigger on Quantum Break or The Division or Super Mario Maker or Uncharted 4 but decided to wait for a price drop?  Prices don't drop much lower than free- you can ask for any of them.  Any game, any current system.  If the game you request is still several months (or more) from release, and you win, you may want to send me a reminder pm when it gets close to release.

:nottalking:  Nothing is that easy.  What's the catch?  Is this a scam?  There is no catch, and this is definitely not a scam.  Although, I suppose if it was a scam, it's not like I would come out and admit that it was; that's just bad scamming.  But no, this is just me, a guy you'll almost certainly never meet, wanting to make your day a little brighter by giving you a free videogame.  What's so weird about that?  Oh, and I guess there is one tiny little catch- to win, you need to have been a registered CAG since at least April.  This is not to discriminate against our newest members, it's to prevent dummy accounts for multiple entries.

:oldman:  Final Notes, Disclaimers, and/or Legal Mumbo-Jumbo:  This contest is not sponsored or affiliated in any way by CAG, Best Buy, Walmart, Toys R Us, Target, any other corporate entity past or present, real or fictional.  Any resemblance between this contest and any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and frankly, confusing.  As the sole party responsible for the disbursement of prizes, I reserve the right to ok, if you're still reading at this point, you are clearly a very patient person, obviously charming and intelligent and good looking, and deserve to be rewarded.  So here's a quick tip- if you win this contest, when I pm you for your shipping info, put the codeword "observant" in your pm reply, and you will receive a second, smaller but still very cool, prize.  Patience is a virtue; in this case, one that pays dividends.  Speaking of dividends, back to the legal sounding gibberish the party in the first part (me) assumes no responsibility for prizes lost, stolen, or misdirected in transit to the party in the second part (you) and will not be liable for any damages incurred owing to, or because of this contest.  Residents of Trinidad and Tobago must pay any associated taxes on any items won, purchased or leased, which has nothing to do with this contest; I'm just saying. 

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is to awesome for words  :bow:

Fallout 4 PS4

I know I'm the only person in the world that probably doesn't have it.

Thanks for the opportunity. 

Very cool contest you have here Danimal I'll throw my hat in the ring with Battlefield 1 for the PS4. Thanks again for the contest and good luck to all.

the harder part was to select the game haha! Thank you for the opportunity!

No Man's Sky - PlayStation 4

p.s: It was a good wall of text

This is so friggin awesome of you for sure...TMNT - Mutants In Manhattan for XB1 if i win plz :) and thanks for doing this a 3rd time and giving me my first chance to enter...

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be throwing this away but i've been meaning to grab Splatoon for Wii u for ages and I just never do, so that.

bread's done
Back