$15 Xbox Live Card Codes for $12 Through PCGAMESUPPLY

I've been posting these gamesupply deals in xbox nintendo and playstation threads what stories?

I have had no issues and have taken advantage of every one I've seen for over a month
He's heard stories of PCGAMESUPPLY taking people's money and sending them to the shadow realm.

I've been posting these gamesupply deals in xbox nintendo and playstation threads what stories?

I have had no issues and have taken advantage of every one I've seen for over a month
Cancelled orders and verifications that never get sent. Just what I read in the previous thread.

Cancelled orders and verifications that never get sent. Just what I read in the previous thread.
I can vouch as being one of the complainers :whistle2: Honestly, the worst thing that can happen is they cancel your order, so you might as well give it a shot if your interested. I'm done messing with this site though

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought. Had to verify my account. But I received my code right after that.

The code was even sent through Microsoft. Redeemed with no problems either.

signed up, paid via Paypal, then verified account via text code.  Pending Review for about 5-10 minutes, then got the approval update status & E-mail with code available through vcdelivery.com (whoever that is).

overall smooth and painless, thanks OP!

bread's done
Back