Best Buy DotD: Battlestar Galactica Complete Series (bluray) $100

ravens52bears54

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/battlestar-galactica-2004-complete-series-blu-ray-disc/9830987.p?id=2085027&skuId=9830987

Can anyone tell me exactly what this includes? I've never actually watched the series but understand it's pretty good. The description on Best Buy's site is non-existent. Other sites seem similar. The description on Amazon is completely jacked and seems to be combined with the description of some other dvd set.

I understand there were a few movies as well? I'm guessing those aren't included?

It's all four seasons of BSG with an extended and uncut version of BSG: Razor, which is a 2-hour side story they did back in the day.  There was a re-release of it that had The Plan included in it, which it looks like the one being advertised at the BB link. 

Blood and Chrome is a standalone prequel-type release and it's not included in either set. 

The UK release has been cheaper in the past and is region free. 

It's an absolutely fantastic series and I highly recommend it if you like sci-fi but as others have said you can get the region-free UK version for much cheaper (it's currently around $50 on eBay).

I just finished watching it on DVD (Which I got them all cheap from GoHasting) and I have to say it's MUCH better when you binge watch it. The later seasons still have some rough spots but it's actually a lot tighter of a story when you watch 2-3 at a time and almost feels like the writers had a plan (which they didn't). The finale is still a little weak but I'll live, great series that has held up well.

bread's done
Back