Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals May 15th through May 21st

Paulis30ish

Banned
This week a bunch of old Xbox One deals return, and a few discounts on Toys To Life figures.

40% Off Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

35% Off Forza Motorsport 6 Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

60% Off HALO Master Chief Collection Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

50% Off HALO 5: Guardians Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

35% Off Quantum Break Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

30% Off LEGO Jurassic World All Platforms (Expires 05/21/2016)

20% Off LEGO Dimensions Team & Level Packs (Expires 05/21/2016)

75% Off Disney Infinity 1.0 & 2.0 Edition All Items (Expires 05/28/2016)

60% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs (Expires 05/28/2016)

75% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Drivers Single Packs (Expires 05/28/2016)

75% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Vehicles Single Packs (Expires 05/28/2016)

Last edited by a moderator:
going by online prices these seem like a good deal.

halo 5 is 30.49

rise of the tomb raider is 49.99

lego jurassic world 27.99

these prices are from target.com

Pretty good deals...tempted on Quantum Break, but it would probably be cheaper by the time I played it...

Same with Tomb Raider...I can wait for the (potentially superior) PS4 version.

If I can get my Target to price match, Rise of the Tomb Raider would be like $18. I think I'm gonna jump on it for that price

I always just buy other things and make sure to put the Discount at the very bottom of Cartwheel page.
I think what some are saying is it doesn't matter what else you're buying, some targets aren't allowing cartwheel in the same transaction as a PM.

I got tired of trying to PM with Cartwheel. My target will not ring up any additional items with a price match. It's all done seperate to make sure no cartwheel is used on PM

Yeah, I just tried it...had a few extra items and everything, so it went through no questions asked. $38.99...the only way to get it is to have a store and an employee in it that doesn't know or otherwise care about doubling discounts.

Still, $38.99 isn't bad...maybe I'll make it the next game I play.

What if I price match targets online store? Will I still not be able to add the cartwheel discount?

I remember using cartwheel on some skylander figures a month back.  I wasn't double dipping I actually did a straight purchase with the cartwheel but I was only at customer service to PM a cheap game to Amazon that was in the same transaction.  The employee was smart enough to scroll to the bottom of my phone to check what was under my cartwheel.  She verified it and scanned it through.  Would have been embarrassing if she caught me in a lie.  Apparently my store has caught on to it for somebody to check like that.  

Good luck with PM'ing and trying to apply cartwheel. Dunno if it's just the ice queens they staff at the CS counter at my local Target, but they will NOT budge at all. Heck they even denied a no-frills PM (to TRU or Kmart) once or twice for pretty much no reason... even though they themselves were able to pull up the competitor's website without issue and see the price with their own eyes.

Target no longer carry "HALO Master Chief Collection Xbox One" for months now.  Got Halo 5 for $18 and Tomb Raider for $15.  Is a good SUNDAY :)

Target no longer carry "HALO Master Chief Collection Xbox One" for months now. Got Halo 5 for $18 and Tomb Raider for $15. Is a good SUNDAY :)
Some still carry MCC.

Reminder that the Infinity 2.0 Toy Box pack for XBO is $15.79 pre-cartwheel in store.

Tried at one Target for Tomb Raider.

Employee straight whipped out a printed document stating their price match/cartwheel policy as of October 1, 2015 and denied the double dip.

She asked me which I would prefer to use. I said the whole appeal of the deal to me is getting both. So if I can't do both I'm not buying and walked off.

That's the first time I've been denied both. Do gooder employees lol.

Worked for me... got Tomb Raider and Halo 5.  The CSR even commented how she played the original TR on the PS1...she doesn't own any current gen and is 2/3 gens behind. Thought about getting Forza 6 but honestly, I haven't touched Forza 5 in over a year and installed but never played Forza Horizon 2 :O

Some Amazing Skylanders Deals got added to Cartwheel today. Possibly the best price that these figures have ever been. They've been added to the OP.

Too bad my local Targets were cleaned out of the majority of Supercharger stuff during the last amazing cartwheel deals. They each have the same 3 figures/ vehicles. 

Too bad my local Targets were cleaned out of the majority of Supercharger stuff during the last amazing cartwheel deals. They each have the same 3 figures/ vehicles.
I know your pain. My local Target never got any figures past wave two. They really aren't selling. These Cartwheel deals make me think that they are having trouble giving them away. But, if you do find four characters or four vehicles that you need. This Cartwheel is almost like buy one, get three free.

It seems to me, everytime that they update app, it has more and more issues. I also prefer the old look of the app. This new one is way too simplistic, and not as easy to navigate.

Cartwheel Skylanders deal is broken as hell. Had to get a fucking override and took forever.
4 per transaction and found out vehicle and driver are consider the same offer, though they're separate in cart, So I had 3 drivers and 3 vehicles, only got 3 drivers and 1 vehicle discounted.

And 6 discount per day (which seems buggy), I went back right the way to buy 1 driver and 3 vehicle only the driver got discounted (total 5) and 3 vehicle didn't but got the CS manually override :) (he didn't know I got 4 discounted already)

The main problem is there are very few selections, 90% are Splat and Pop Fizz (I already got the Power Blue Splat) and the 2 nitro vehicles, but only a few others, luckily go the last Fiesta (I don't like the color of Frightful Fiesta)

Skylanders Superchargers starter pack is 18 bucks online for ps4. Would the cartwheel price stack with that, making it like 8 bucks? Am I wrong about this? Is that price online only?

Skylanders Superchargers starter pack is 18 bucks online for ps4. Would the cartwheel price stack with that, making it like 8 bucks? Am I wrong about this? Is that price online only?
My 4 Targets nearby don't pricematch (even their own website) and cartwheel, only do either one. They're smart enough that they will refuse to use cartwheel for the whole transaction when there is only one pricewatch with many other stuffs. They will separate the transaction.

But there were people successfully did that, so no harm to try.

Also, while people claiming cartwheel can be used on clearance, not in my Targets too. And there are big signs on some home decoration isles saying CartWheel sale, download the apps, but "except Clearance"

When I say online,  I mean target's website. Wouldn't that make price matching the online price/ordering off target online the better deal? Was hoping

When I say online, I mean target's website. Wouldn't that make price matching the online price/ordering off target online the better deal? Was hoping <15$ for this game. I've paid about that much for the rest and theyre worth that.
It's against policy but the registers allow it if the cashier doesn't know or notice. I just successfully did this. I needed soda and dog treats so that helped.

Although it was a good deal I have this strange feeling that Rise of the Tomb Raider will have a definitive edition like the first one...

Does anyone know if Halo 5 rings up at $26.99 like their website or is it still $59.99? Tried to get them to ring up a clearance (marked much higher then clearance sticker or online) item last week and do the Cartwheel and they wouldn't.  

If Halo 5 rings up much higher then $30 I rather just wait till tomorrow and get it at BB for $19.99 with GCU.  

PS: Shows as $59.99 on Brickseek.  Think I am going to pass.  

Wait does this mean we can get H5 for $13? It shows as $26.99 on the Target website..
I might try tomorrow. I think it is still $59.99 in store though. In which case you need to do a PM at Customer Service and YMMV if they allow Cartwheel on top of that. If not I will just go upstairs to BB and get it for $20 with GCU.

At least it wont be a wasted trip.

Some jackass cleared out all the bacon.

I did get a dozen eggs for $.74 though to boil tomorrow for snacks.
El Hoardo's cousin el Lardo.

BTW, I was previously able to get Cartwheel applied post-transaction so if you get denied on the double or even triple dip, take the pricematch, then return later and you should be able to present the receipt and the cartwheel barcode and they should be able toad ply the discount, provided there are valid items on the receipt that correspond with cartwheel diacount(s) that have been added. Same with store and/or manufacturer coupons.

bread's done
Back