EB Games is having a Summer Invasion Sale from May 14 - 28, 2016

Some of the highlights:

Bloodborne (PS4) - $20

Until Dawn (PS4) - $20

Ratchet & Clank (PS4) - $30

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4, XB1) - $20

Transformers: Devastation (PS4, XB1) - $30

Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, XB1) - $40

PS4 Controller - $50 (Note: May 14 - 20 ONLY)

For all the deals check out their entire online flyer here:

https://www.ebgames.ca/Summer%20Invasion%20Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Swung by after work and picked up my copy of Until Dawn. :)  I've been wanting to add that one to my collection for some time now.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold edition with the season pass for Xbox One  $35 reg $120 None online but some in store.

Star Trek: The Next Generation Funko pops are down to $6.99 (my collection finally completed) 

Sweet, gonna give it a shot. Thanks Ragnar.

Edit: Snagged a copy, guy in front of me picked one up too.

Had to make a choice. With the deals on Playstation store being what they are, My "extra" money had to go to Witcher 3 ($30) instead of Until Dawn

Thanks for the heads up, I haven't bothered checking EB for deals in years because I got used to them having pretty terrible deals. Picked up Until Dawn for 20$ which was the perfect price for me to finally give it a try, digging it quite a bit so far.

I have to say though, the clerks at my local EB made sure I won't be spending any money there for a few more years. I won't go into details, not worth it but all you need to know is they were the typical stereotypical EB clerks. 

Thanks for the heads up, I haven't bothered checking EB for deals in years because I got used to them having pretty terrible deals. Picked up Until Dawn for 20$ which was the perfect price for me to finally give it a try, digging it quite a bit so far.

I have to say though, the clerks at my local EB made sure I won't be spending any money there for a few more years. I won't go into details, not worth it but all you need to know is they were the typical stereotypical EB clerks.
DE-TAILS! DE-TAILS! DE-TAILS! DE-TAILS!

bread's done
Back