(PS4) Fallout 4 $29.49 on Amazon.com

I bought the GOTY editions for 3 and vegas this year lol

I won't wait that long for 4 but I'll definitely at least wait for a 20$ vanilla

If your PM at BB can you still get the gcu discount?
No, they will just pricematch. Never understood the logic behind this. Someone not gcu that didnt pay for gcu can get the same price from t best buy as someone that paid for gcu. Not saying its not a great value, just if we pay whatever to buy down the price, it should buy down the price. I have gone to bestbuy and saw a price in store that rang up more, when i got them to honor their in store price they refused to include the 20% off, saying they are price matching. It wasnt much, but kept on until they gave me the discount.

No, they will just pricematch. Never understood the logic behind this. Someone not gcu that didnt pay for gcu can get the same price from t best buy as someone that paid for gcu. Not saying its not a great value, just if we pay whatever to buy down the price, it should buy down the price. I have gone to bestbuy and saw a price in store that rang up more, when i got them to honor their in store price they refused to include the 20% off, saying they are price matching. It wasnt much, but kept on until they gave me the discount.
What's worse is they take off the GCU discount first, then the rest is a pm. This actually hurts GCU members because the game now counts toward your limit of 3.

bread's done
Back