GameStop Armed Forces Weekend Sale May 20-22

DannyEndurance

CAGiversary!
Put your life on the line for your country and you'll get 15% off a used game at GameStop...

[attachment=22022:AFW-1780.jpg][attachment=22023:AFW-2780.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, sale could've been better and more miltary themed, but at least they tried. Amazon does something for single mothers too right? Now it's Best Buy's turn.

lol I was expecting something like sale on all Tom Clancy, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War, etc games...

lol @ the Madden game on sale

coast_guard_id_front.jpg

Just printed this out and got 15% off Homefront. Thank you Gamestop for allowing me to purchase this inevitable game of the year

Bradley Cooper killed all those ISIS kids so we could have these savings. ( ; _ ; )ゝ

Freedom isn't free, but today it's 15% off.

I love how they assume soldiers must only want sportsball or shooters
Exactly what I was thinking. I remember a store clerk asking me a few years back if I was a vet and then recommending me MW3.

Sorry man. I'm not interested in how "realistic" it must be compared to the real thing. I don't want to play video games that remind me of being at work, do you? Give me a copy of Dead Space.

neither siege or syndicate are that price...

FYI this means $10 AC Syndicate and $10 R6 Siege after PUR coupons
no they put "pro members at the top" that price is after coupons, wasted ink printing them out to go pick those up. should know better than to think I found a deal at gamestop

Exactly what I was thinking. I remember a store clerk asking me a few years back if I was a vet and then recommending me MW3.

Sorry man. I'm not interested in how "realistic" it must be compared to the real thing. I don't want to play video games that remind me of being at work, do you? Give me a copy of Dead Space.
I've never been in the armed forces (thank you for your service btw :) ) but this has always made perfect sense to me. I would imagine the last thing I would want to play would be a military game if I were. There's an AFB in town and just recently on my lunch break I swung by a nearby GS while 2 or 3 servicemen came in. They were looking for old Pokemon games.

Yeah, that struck me as strange too. I would never recommend something like that to a veteran if for no other reason than the possibility of PTSD.

Besides, we all know the most realistic shooter is Verdun. Death to the Kaiserreich!

So should I go enlist and kill people for the 15% or sign up for the power up rewards at $14.99 for the 10%? Decisions...Decisions....

So should I go enlist and kill people for the 15% or sign up for the power up rewards at $14.99 for the 10%? Decisions...Decisions....
Being a cheap ass gamer has its perks. Businesses where I live thrive off military and it is pretty damn sad when every other ad is just that (they are constantly coming and going here, so business is good). These businesses beg for military to not relocate to another state, when that is who they rely on to stay in business.

bread's done
Back