Valkyria Chronicles Remastered: Launch Edition - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition $29.99 on Amazon.com

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
$23.99 if you have Prime! Although I don't know if this version still includes the steelbook. Go support Sega and buy this guys! We may just get VC 2 and 3 remastered!

Btw I thought we were getting a new Valkyrie game but it looks more like a spinoff. Azure revolution looks like crap.

If anyone can confirm that they are still getting the steelbook ed, it would be great for us. Amazon's description here  is very misleading (Standard ed, Launch Ed)

Last edited by a moderator:
attachicon.gif
post-490570-0-45280400-1463415312.jpg
That is from Wally World, not Amazon.

interesting, we had a "last chance to preorder" thread and a "support a corporation so they will throw us a bone" thread for this game.

Lol I noticed this too, why is everyone pushing this game so hardcore?
Because fans want the third game to be ported to the US w/o having to pirate. While FF went down the toilet in the last decade, JRPG's like this, Tales, Fire Emblem, & Persona have picked up the slack but being largely ignored by people waiting for FF "to get good again."

I am not being paid to promote, just stating why the fanbase is rabid. That said, this thread should be locked.

Because fans want the third game to be ported to the US w/o having to pirate. While FF went down the toilet in the last decade, JRPG's like this, Tales, Fire Emblem, & Persona have picked up the slack but being largely ignored by people waiting for FF "to get good again."

I am not being paid to promote, just stating why the fanbase is rabid. That said, this thread should be locked.
Because Sega really has its ear to the ground, and is willing to give fans what they want.

Because Sega really has its ear to the ground, and is willing to give fans what they want.
Funny enough, the latest Famitsu says that due to the negative reaction to the Azure Revolution demo, the battle system has been overhauled and changes have been made to make the game more RPG-like.

Funny enough, the latest Famitsu says that due to the negative reaction to the Azure Revolution demo, the battle system has been overhauled and changes have been made to make the game more RPG-like.
Sega thought there were smart to use the VC name to sell some new crap, and everybody hated it. Glad to hear it will be changed.

Don't take anything Larry says seriously. He tends to talk out of his rear end sometimes. The fact that this remaster is a thing shows they listen to fans. They put it on PC because the fans wanted it.

My copy came in a couple of days ago and can gladly say it came with the steel case, no dent, maybe loose disk.

In for a dented metal case and a loose disk.
Man, I bought mine brand new from GS. I inspected the best I could, then I get home & it has a tiny piece of paint chipped off and a tiny dent on the back side of the steelbook where it attaches. I can never win with these CE's. I swear them off, yet I keep trying to get brand new items in mint condition to no avail.

EDIT: I do not buy anything "GS new". I bought it sealed.

As much as I dislike Gamestop the one by me still had a number of new copies in stock in the metal case and much to my surprise still in the shrink wrap. Normally not a fan of the metal cases but this one is really nice looking. 

bread's done
Back