YMMV 50%off Groupon Email 50TOME or TAKE50 | TAKE25 and TAKE10 also YMMV

Donken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I know one of these just happened but this time both my wife and my account got the email. It is a targeted coupon hence why I put YMMV and it's limited to $20 or $30 off max depending on which code you receive. You have to receive the email in whichever groupon email account you use for the code to work.

Through 5/25
Use Promo Code TAKE50 or 50TOME
Just enter the code at checkout to apply your extra savings instantly!

Valid on 1 unit per transaction; max 1 Local deal, Goods item, or Getaways flash deal per customer. Exclusive and non-transferable. Max discount $30 or $20. Ends 5/25. Exclusions apply.

Deals could include

$20 360 camo controller
$9 3 month Xbox live card
$25-30 Xbox one controller
$17 black ops 3
$30-40 Overwatch or Doom
$20 Rainbow Six Siege
$26-32 far cry primal

Last edited by a moderator:
Another groupon deal that doesn't work for me... these seem really arbitrary half the ppl get them to work the other half don't.

I signed up for all of Groupons notifications, get like 10 e-mails a day, and none of the coupon codes have worked so far.

If emailed a code, then you're stuck with that deal. Got 25% last time and this time. No go on the 50% off, only 25.

the discount works for me but when I try to process the order I get a "bad request" message.

any ideas why this is happening?

Works for me but would make either DOOM or Overwatch 40 bucks not sure if its worth it when a few days ago could have gotten it for 30, was on the fence then and Im on the fence now

Basically Groupon sends out different codes for different people. That's why you have to check your personal email.
Click through that email (not sure if necessary, but I did it) and find what you want. Enter Promo code 50TOME (or whatever code you got) at checkout and boom.

Groupon seems to show mercy to whom it shall show mercy. So good luck.

I got a $10 off anything code(no minimum).  I used it on a local fun center for 10 batting cage tokens for $2.  I've been meaning to go to the batting cages, lots of anger to get out.

Hmm , doesn't work for me but i saw a banner for TAKE25 (25% off). TAKE10 ($10 off) on another account. Debating Quantum break as it's $35 before code.

I have a 25% and $10 off anything. Need a Bluetooth Transmitter, but the two they carry are pretty generic and a bit overpriced as it is (~$20). Even if I were to take $10 off, it would come to about $16 with shipping and tax.

bread's done
Back