The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (EX Edition) $7.82

Are The Hobbit movies as boring as the Lord of the Rings films? I could never get into the LotR movies and haven't checked out The Hobbit yet, but I enjoyed the animated film when I was younger. At this price I am considering getting the first movie, but if it's as boring as LotR I will never watch it. 

Are The Hobbit movies as boring as the Lord of the Rings films? I could never get into the LotR movies and haven't checked out The Hobbit yet, but I enjoyed the animated film when I was younger. At this price I am considering getting the first movie, but if it's as boring as LotR I will never watch it.
How far did you get? You really need to watch the whole LOTR trilogy. Like force yourself to watch the 3 movies. I remember not really caring for the Fellowship in theater but its like Star Wars Episode 7, its hard to judge it off the first movie. Once you can just watch the full 3 movies as one giant movie then its pretty easy to watch a few times.

The Hobbit trilogy you can skip. I didnt see the 3rd one yet and probably wont.

Ah man missed it.
Abeja you really should watch the 3rd hobbit movie. It has the most action out of the 3 by far, with multiple armies fighting all over the place.

bread's done
Back