Overwatch Origins Edtion $48.99 (PS4/XB1) @ Amazon

x1.png.pagespeed.ic.J0U-Tdm24X.jpg

Perfect time to bundle this with some oreos or chips ahoy. Not only do you get an awesome game when it's delivered but a lovely snack!

Anyone want to play together on PS4? I feel like I really need to partner up in order to do well. I play with randoms that use the soldier, run off, and get killed in like 5 seconds.

I'll even volunteer to be the boring tank or healer role. Thanks.

Looks like GameStops in different areas around me have it used already, may want to check your area, especially if you have gift certs and other coupons.

Looks like GameStops in different areas around me have it used already, may want to check your area, especially if you have gift certs and other coupons.
Aren't used copies from GS $54.99? That's a fucking crazy pricing model when I can get it new for $48 day one. GameStop is literally the worst.

Edit: $52.99 - why the fuck would anyone buy these things used from GameStop when GCU is $30 for 2 years? Please help me understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to play together on PS4? I feel like I really need to partner up in order to do well. I play with randoms that use the soldier, run off, and get killed in like 5 seconds.

Send me a Psn request. Saix_xiii

Aren't used copies from GS $54.99? That's a fucking crazy pricing model when I can get it new for $48 day one. GameStop is literally the worst.

Edit: $52.99 - why the fuck would anyone buy these things used from GameStop when GCU is $30 for 2 years? Please help me understand.
Like I said, gift certificates from points and coupons. I wouldn't expect the condition of the discs to be terrible, being a game that hasn't been out more then a week yet.

The comparison of people who dont know any better and smart shoppers is around 10 to 1.

I haven't gone to Gamestop since... 2005... Never looked back...

Used to be EB Games back then...

Is this game any good, anyways?

Bah I gave into the hype today and bought it on psn since I had a bunch of credit lying around. After it finishes downloading I'd be down to partner up.
Edit: I'm angrypolarbear15 on psn. Shoot me a friend request saying your from CAG if you're interested in squading up for overwatch, battleborn, or casual rainbow six on psn. (Edit not directed to you blackrockwaifu since we're already friends on psn).

Those that mentioned Ps4 gamertags, I am going to add you so we can get some group play going. Im on nights at about 9ish. Would be awesome to kick off the weekend tonight. I play heals with Lucio. I can tank also... Just don't ask me to deeps...

I haven't gone to Gamestop since... 2005... Never looked back...

Used to be EB Games back then...

Is this game any good, anyways?
It's a great game if you want to have fun, but if you play video games just for the story or challenge and achievement then there's probably not much for you.

Bah I gave into the hype today and bought it on psn since I had a bunch of credit lying around. After it finishes downloading I'd be down to partner up.
Edit: I'm angrypolarbear15 on psn. Shoot me a friend request saying your from CAG if you're interested in squading up for overwatch, battleborn, or casual rainbow six on psn. (Edit not directed to you blackrockwaifu since we're already friends on psn).
Oh, I was wondering who that guy (ha ha...) was, the only thing in common is the #15. I mean, did that guy turn into a polar bear or something? But polar bears have genders too... so can you call a polar bear a guy? But then why would he be angry?

But yeah, lol, for sure, I'm free to squad up and stuff.

Whats your ps4 handle?
PSN ID: Waffleswanton

That feel when converted a friend to Best Buy by opening his eyes and accepting the path of Gamers Club Unlocked when he was carelessly throwing his money away at GameStop with their Power Up Pro scam.

I'll send you a friend request later or you can just add mine EdJericho (for anyone else who wants to add me). I mainly use D.Vaifu and Tracer been meaning to practice using WidowMaker and Mercy so I can at least have a waifu for each class.

Hey, a bunch of us had some really cool games today on PSN. Probably be even better with a full party. But this threads going to slowly die off soon. There's kinda another thread for multiplayer meetups and stuff, but this one is for every game.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/356322-cag-multiplayer-meetupscoop-crews/
I had a blast last night ! I got a little annoyed at all the damn turrets, but other than that, we had some bad ass matches! I have never went to a round 3. The battles were equally balanced. Most fun I have had in an FPS game in a long time! I had a game with 28 kills with Pharah. I think my play of the game pushing off that damn Reinhardt off the ledge like 4 times in a row was damn hilarious! If you guys ever want to party up again, shoot me an invite!

Voice.chat takes awhile to work for me and my friends too on xbox. We see the voice indicator that we are talking, I can even hear my friend speak but at times he cant hear me. Weird.

Voice.chat takes awhile to work for me and my friends too on xbox. We see the voice indicator that we are talking, I can even hear my friend speak but at times he cant hear me. Weird.
Thanks for the reply. It's pretty hard to debug new hardware when the game supporting it doesn't work with it!

bread's done
Back