Bravely Second: End Layer - Nintendo 3DS $29.79 Amazon

I am waiting for this price at Best Buy so then I can get the GCU discount. I still need to finish the first game, but will pick this up as soon as it hits this price at Best Buy.
I'd prefer around $19.99 pre GCU, but we'll see when it goes on clearance or MSRP drop.

Isn't it out of stock at BestBuy ?

Edit: My bad, my search gave me Bravely Default and not Second.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer around $19.99 pre GCU, but we'll see when it goes on clearance or MSRP drop.
Well obviously the cheaper the better, but at $30 pre GCU it'll be pretty close to $20 and that price is fine with me for a first party Nintendo published title.

Is it fair to say that most people liked the first one way better? Those that have played both chime in por favor. I have only played the first, but noticed much more negative reviews for this one...

The American Bravely Default features all of the enhancements that Japanese BD had in its "for the Sequel" version. If you're gonna get it, get it. Just don't play it at the same time as the first so you don't feel burnout.

Is it fair to say that most people liked the first one way better? Those that have played both chime in por favor. I have only played the first, but noticed much more negative reviews for this one...
I like BS more than BD overall. Mainly due to a certain story mechanic that happened multiple times in Default that only happens once(?) in Second.

There are some things the first game did better (music, boss battles) but there are some things I feel the second game does better (job balance, party conversations, not nearly as repetitive).

Though I am only in Chapter 6 of BS so I can't say for certain which game I like better.

I still have to open my Limited Edition that is sitting in my closet.... 

Dark Souls 3 has consumed all of my time, but that is sadly coming to an end. 

bread's done
Back