Just Cause 3 (XB1, PS4) - $29.99 Target In Store (YMMV)

amazing game, well worth 30, plenty to do. Got it on ps4, kinda upset I didn't grab it on pc off amazon for 15 yesterday :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to find my receipt for the sb I bought to see if it had a different DCPI. I know my store may not have them anymore but figure it be useful if I post it here when I do find it (unless someone else beats me). Recently the digital XL sale price for the xbox one version was a great deal though if you plan on getting all the content.

I was trying to find my receipt for the sb I bought to see if it had a different DCPI. I know my store may not have them anymore but figure it be useful if I post it here when I do find it (unless someone else beats me). Recently the digital XL sale price for the xbox one version was a great deal though if you plan on getting all the content.
I think the DPCI for the SB version and the non-SB version is the same number, similarly with Lightning Returns and Thief.

I didn't really like this one for some reason, and I really liked Just Cause 2 also. Feel like the graphics are a bit dated, and I remember JC2 looking better than this one. It also lags and glitches a lot on the console version, I read the PC version runs better though. 

I can see the appeal in it, but it just wasn't for me. The humor is a lot better in this one though. Especially the Mario character. 

Not sure what the exclusive steelbook looks like, but I picked one up with Rico on the cover with the grappling hook for 75 cents.

It's a fun game but also a really empty world. They didn't innovate much from 2, although linking things together with the grappling hook gets addicting. It's not a bad game, but it could have been a much better game imo.

I'd wait for the version that includes season pass content for $30 or re-buy this at $20, just my two cents

It's a fun game but also a really empty world. They didn't innovate much from 2, although linking things together with the grappling hook gets addicting. It's not a bad game, but it could have been a much better game imo.

I'd wait for the version that includes season pass content for $30 or re-buy this at $20, just my two cents
Haven't played it, but this is exactly what I was thinking. $15 regular or $30 complete seems reasonable

I had fun with the game, but

the ending SUCKED.  It was as bad as KOTOR 2's, which made all the time I put into it feel somewhat of a waste.

Is it? Because everything I read is that its everything but. Did they fix it bc apparently it was a hot mess
I got it on ps4 and love it. Main story was lengthy, cut scenes felt like a rockstar game to me and it's gotta be by far the biggest sandboxes to explore and is a blast to travel around in it.

yea from all the explosions and chaos it does drop frame rates and lag up hard but It's not so bad that I wouldn't recommend it. Anther reason why I want it on pc, I think it will perform a little better.

bread's done
Back