Battlefield Hardline PS4/XB1 $14.97, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $15.12 Amazon

Was $9.99 couple of weeks ago.
No. This is the lowest for a new, physical copy of BF Hardline. There are plenty of people here, like me, who collect physical copies of games. I'm just doing my part to contribute to the CAG's community by pointing out deals like these on that media whenever I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody recommend or warn against FF type 0 for me? Been thinking about picking it up but is it even worth a play through or nah?

No. This is the lowest for a new, physical copy of BF Hardline. There are plenty of people here, like me, who collect physical copies of games. I'm just doing my part to contribute to the CAG's community by pointing out deals like these on that media whenever I can.
I think he's referring to ff type 0 which was on sale for $10 a few weeks back at best buy. It was only the Xbox version though. Anyway have hard-line so I'm gonna pass but thanks for sharing!

Can anybody recommend or warn against FF type 0 for me? Been thinking about picking it up but is it even worth a play through or nah?
It's different. I didn't hate it but didn't love it. It was reasonably easy to platinum though.

I heard the DLC for Hardline is now free or was free? not sure

I'd bite if that's true, can anyone confirm?

I heard the DLC for Hardline is now free or was free? not sure
I'd bite if that's true, can anyone confirm?
They're making one of the dlc packs free every couple weeks/month until BF1 releases. They made the robbery dlc free a couple weeks ago, but it is only marked as free for a week and you have to "buy" it for it to be on your account. After that week it isn't free anymore.

For those thinking of getting Hardline on Xbox One, it's $9.99 on the Microsoft Store, picked me up a copy and thought I'd share!

They're making one of the dlc packs free every couple weeks/month until BF1 releases. They made the robbery dlc free a couple weeks ago, but it is only marked as free for a week and you have to "buy" it for it to be on your account. After that week it isn't free anymore.
How is the hardline player base on ps4 ? Is it hard to find a match ?

For those thinking of getting Hardline on Xbox One, it's $9.99 on the Microsoft Store, picked me up a copy and thought I'd share!
Nearest Microsoft Store is two hours away but I might see if I can get anyone to PM it. I just got Battlefield 4 on Xbone a week or so ago and have been absolutely loving the multiplayer. The population is still very good on that one, and while Hardline is supposed to have a bit less people playing it, the single player of Hardline sounded interesting to me.

Nearest Microsoft Store is two hours away but I might see if I can get anyone to PM it. I just got Battlefield 4 on Xbone a week or so ago and have been absolutely loving the multiplayer. The population is still very good on that one, and while Hardline is supposed to have a bit less people playing it, the single player of Hardline sounded interesting to me.
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Battlefield-Hardline-for-Xbox-One/productID.318807700

I guess I will be ordering Hardline online. The store two hours away does not have it in stock and there isn't another MS Store within 100 miles or more. Walmart, Best Buy, and Target seem to not PM the MS Store website. So that sucks.

bread's done
Back