- - - - -

Voting is now over (Please Delete) (Discussion is in other thread)

Poll: Game of the month

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Choose the backlog game of the month

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2973 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:57 AM

Voting is now over, mods if possible please delete this thread.

#2 Gershomcz  

Gershomcz

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:21 AM

I have the original VC but only got about half way. I got the remastered and hoping to plat the whole thing.

#3 Krymner   Yup, I think you're sexy CAGiversary!   3012 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:56 AM

I've only got the original VC presently. If VC Remaster is the chosen game, I'll probably just play thru the DLC missions again, and maybe try to finally beat some of the skirmishes in the Hard EX mode.

#4 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40066 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:27 AM

I'm already playing through Valkyria. Does that count as cheating?

#5 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9152 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:19 PM

This will likely be an easy win for Valkyria....don't really want a VN now, and I did buy it for the PC a while back.

#6 sirpikaz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   825 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:39 PM

Lol. It's like there was no contest. VC will likely be the first "new" single player game I've gotten and I've started so soon after release.