Who would Captain America endorse in this election?

Rodimus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
I was having a serious discussion about this with a friend. Who do you think Cap would back in this up coming Presidential Election?

I'll post my opinion later but I would like to hear what you guys think first.

Not including this current Hydra BS would Cap still support him?

And I'm throwing out the idea of him just running himself and winning. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not including this current Hydra BS would Cap still support him?

And I'm throwing out the idea of him just running himself and winning.
No, because Trump was a draft dodger. Cap wouldn't endorse anyone in this election.

Also, I'm pretty sure Hillary is HYDRA. She lies about her stances, her e-mails, her tax evasion, and her speeches, and she accepts donations from fascist regimes in the Middle East. There's definitive proof of her duplicity, corruption, and greed, so all naysayers can fuck right off.

To further, "Cap wouldn't endorse anyone in this election." pretty much nailed it.  Well depending on the Cap.  So Steve Rodgers was pretty apolitical, and even made statements that he thought it would be poor form for him to make political statements as it could influence others.  Now Falcon Cap was pretty vocal, and clearly liberal leaning (see the AN run first 3 issues).  And Bucky Cap, well he'd be too busy killing baddies to make any statements.

Captain America would tell you to endorse the candidate who will serve your community's best interests, and tell you to vote in local elections or something, yadda yadda civic duty.

I don't think he's gonna endorse a Presidential candidate, because the only candidate he's gonna endorse is himself.

Cap-for-Prez-Button.jpg

Maybe I should say who would he vote for instead? Most of you guys are right, he probably wouldn't endorse anyone publicly but he would still vote. 

Maybe I should say who would he vote for instead? Most of you guys are right, he probably wouldn't endorse anyone publicly but he would still vote.
Who he's gonna vote for is a tougher question, though I'd say Hillary, cause he's got to know the Earth-616 her. He might just vote for SomethingAwful's candidate for sh- and giggles.

Actually, with all of the advancements featured in comic books, why must they be held back by the politicians from our reality? I thought I was reading stories about the future!

Its as if anytime racism is associated with silky's type of people, silky is the one to go on the defensive.

Apparently silky must not have mirrors in his home, hard to look oneself in the mirror.

If it was Gay Captain America, then Bernie. If it was straight Captain America, he'd back Gary Johnson. 

I have no intelligent reason behind that, I just don't want to have him support Clinton or Trump even in imagination land. 

bread's done
Back