Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals May 29th through June 4th

Paulis30ish

Banned
Compared to the deals last week, most of these are disappointing. But, I have heard rumors that there will be one day Cartwheel deals on memorial day. So those might be better.

25% Off 12gb PlayStation 3 Hardware (Expires June 4th)

10% Off 1tb Xbox One console (Expires June 4th)

30% Off Disney Infinity 3.0 Play Sets (Expires June 11th)

15% Off Guitar Hero Live 1 Guitar Edition (Expires June 4th)

35% Off 12 Month Xbox Live Subscription Cards (Expires June 19th)

Last edited by a moderator:
My store has actually had those on clearance for the past two weeks. While Cartwheel used to work with clearance, some people are now being denied.

Witcher 3 would be $18 after Amazon PM + cartwheel. Good for those who want it on PS4 since Best Buy only had the Xbox version for $20 a few days ago.

Unfortunately they are really cracking down on PM + Cartwheel lately. The only place they will PM with Cartwheel is the Target website, and even that is rare.

Just a warning. Not sure why, but the Cartwheel app seems to be having difficulties loading deals right now. I just went to a store, and not only would it not scan, but none of the deals are loading.

Compared to the deals last week, most of these are disappointing. But, I have heard rumors that there will be one day Cartwheel deals on memorial day. So those might be better.

25% Off 12gb PlayStation 3 Hardware (Expires June 4th)

10% Off 1tb Xbox One console (Expires June 4th)

30% Off Disney Infinity 3.0 Play Sets (Expires June 11th)

15% Off Guitar Hero Live 1 Guitar Edition (Expires June 4th)

40% Off Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Xbox One or PS4 (Expires May 30th)
I appreciate you posting these lists weekly. That Blinknot guy has nothing on you. Keep up the good work.

I price matched Guitar Hero Live for 360 with their own web site (34.99) as well as The Witcher 3 for Xbox One (31.49) and then used Cartwheel.  Got GHL for 29.74 and Witcher for 18.89.  Just Now.

The Cartwheel app still seems to be having connection issues. I keep getting error messages when I log on. Hopefully they patch it soon.

Cartwheel App seems patched and back to normal. A lot of people seemed to be having the same problem as me. So many people were using the app, that it had crashed Target's servers for most of memorial day.

New deal on Xbox Live Subscription Cards added to OP. It makes me wonder if Microsoft is going to announce something Xbox Live related at E3. Maybe a membership price cut to try and get new subscribers?

New deal on Xbox Live Subscription Cards added to OP. It makes me wonder if Microsoft is going to announce something Xbox Live related at E3. Maybe a membership price cut to try and get new subscribers?
Or maybe they'll try different tiers of Xbox Live subscriptions, but even if they adjust prices (or anything else that's printed on the cards) it would make sense for retailers to dump inventory of old cards.

Sorry, had percentages wrong. I use cartwheel quite a bit for household so it gets mixed up having 20+ at times. Thanks for bringing that to my attention OP.
#sincerely

But that was their own site, which they are required to do. Price matching another store with it is super YMMV along with the Cartwheel stacking
PMing target or any store always has issues. PMing target with cartwheel is a whole other kettle of worms (yes, it is a kettle... that is full of worms). The question was asked wiether you could pm cards. I was replying that you can at target.

Now, as of 1 year ago you could not at toys r us. The system would not allow me to pm a xbox live card. Bb had a sale and they tried several times but the cash register would not take it. Now, before i get the "the employee did it wrong" speech, the manager tried and when she could not make it work gave me a discount on other things i was buying to compensate.

PMing target or any store always has issues. PMing target with cartwheel is a whole other kettle of worms (yes, it is a kettle... that is full of worms). The question was asked wiether you could pm cards. I was replying that you can at target.

Now, as of 1 year ago you could not at toys r us. The system would not allow me to pm a xbox live card. Bb had a sale and they tried several times but the cash register would not take it. Now, before i get the "the employee did it wrong" speech, the manager tried and when she could not make it work gave me a discount on other things i was buying to compensate.
For reference, Walmart is the same way. They can't over ride prices on the POS cards. They won't activate if they do.

They always have to end up issuing a gift card for the difference then using that to pay first.

bread's done
Back