$60 Gamestop gift card for $50 at EBAY

Hmm, compelled to do it... yet the one store I know where I can convert GS to ebay gift cards I already did just that a couple days ago. Don't want to ruin a good thing. Also it's mail delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I even contemplating this?  I have over $550 GS credit from the recent trade in offers....I think I have a problem....

Ah, hell. I bit.  Can put it towards a  new Wii U Gamestop is selling for $230.  No way in hell I'm paying $300 for one.

Who doesn't want free $30 + cashback? Thank goodness its physical cards which means I can actually buy it without getting stupid errors like PDG.

This is why it's always good to keep 100-200 in ebay GCs around.  In for a free $34.50 (after ebay bucks+cash back site).  Thanks for the heads up!!

I'm glad this has come and gone. Was on the fence about it but was worried that a card may not be active for whatever reason. The seller already has some negative feedbacks about that already, and at the volume they're selling at, it's bound to happen to a few unlucky people.

eBates is usually 1% back on eBay items in GC category. Not much, but it adds up when you're rolling a lot of credit.

eBates is usually 1% back on eBay items in GC category. Not much, but it adds up when you're rolling a lot of credit.
Thanks. I just got into rolling a lot of credit so it will help in the future (Bought like $600 in BB GC through eBay this weekend).

ebates is great. Am still kicking myself for missing out on so many cash back opportunities, previous to joining. Have already gotten back $25 since joining in December.

Can you stack sites like ebates and splender?
No. It's last referral cookie. Choose wisely. Also be sure to check card offers -- Amex, Discover often have better cash back through their shopping portals than eBates. What's great about eBates and some of the other referral sites is that they work with GC rolling. I rarely use them for anything else.

Can you stack sites like ebates and splender?
I imagine the last used cash back site will supersede the one used before it.

I'm up to $37 this period on ebates I use it for all my online purchases (that discover deals doesn't cover) and hotel reservations. I got 12.50 back from my most recent hotel stay.

bread's done
Back