Free Ratchet and Clank Games from PSN (Brazilian PSN Account required)

Can't find the second free one. Not worth it for full frontal assault. Heard it's bad unless you're playing with friends, and even then...

Can't find the second free one. Not worth it for full frontal assault. Heard it's bad unless you're playing with friends, and even then...
All the games are together in a small bundle, just hit download on the full frontal assault and the other ones will show up on your download list.

Last edited by a moderator:
That link took me to the Brazilian store i know because the language was in Portuguese.
Yeah, it actually REDIRECTS him to the US store because he's logged in with his US account. Country check takes place during the site loading.

And the Brazilian store has the same gratuito games as the US store does, aside from R&C. Haven't downloaded it yet, and Full Frontal is the only one in my download queue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comes with Ratchet Deadlocked HD as the other free game, which they did because of the delay porting the game to Vita.

I'm sorely tempted. But geez man, I've got three PSN accounts already from different territories. Do I really want to make a new E-mail address and jump through the whole song and dance just to get a couple of Ratchet and Clank games?

...yeah, I kinda do. Especially since I've been wanting Deadlocked for a while. Damn.

I'm really not interested in going all Snowden over here. I just want two games, but it'll be a hassle creating a new E-mail address, then creating a PSN account, then logging in for the downloads. If incog mode will let me bypass that, I'd be interested.

Alternately... there's no chance this will be offered tomorrow in the United States, would it?

I'm really not interested in going all Snowden over here. I just want two games, but it'll be a hassle creating a new E-mail address, then creating a PSN account, then logging in for the downloads. If incog mode will let me bypass that, I'd be interested.

Alternately... there's no chance this will be offered tomorrow in the United States, would it?
lol u will never be Snowden. and the game is free so its ur decision to grab it or not. the time u spent here is already enough to download it

All right already! This means I've got FOUR PSN accounts. Yeesh.

One weird thing: Deadlocked is normally marked as 20.99, but getting Full Frontal Assault adds that game and Deadlocked to your download queue free of charge. So if you were wondering why Deadlocked wasn't free, that's why.

Okay, I've got two games to download. Thanks to the OP for the tip... I've been wanting Deadlocked for a while, and free is the magic price.

My PS3 plays PS2 games, and I already own Deadlocked. Is there anything special about the digital version? HD textures, or anything that make it worth downloading? I only have the 80gb harddrive, so my digital game space is limited.

What a waste of time... Didn't see in this post that its only PS3 and VITA games. Went through process and it worked with a new account, but I cant play PS3 games on my PS4 lol....

Didn't a bunch of folks get banned by Microsoft for doing something similar a while back?  Why risk a ban by Sony?

Sony isn't as sensitive about this sort of thing as Microsoft. You can have multiple accounts on your PS3, all from different territories. I did this to get access to cheaper games from Britain and exclusive titles from Japan. It hasn't been an issue for me yet! (knock on wood)

Yep! Deadlocked holds up pretty well, being a Ratchet and Clank game without much of the finicky platforming I remember from the original trilogy. It looks nice in high-def too, provided the characters are zoomed out a bit. There was a moment where the camera went a little TOO close to Ratchet and clipped through his head. Yick.

Didn't a bunch of folks get banned by Microsoft for doing something similar a while back? Why risk a ban by Sony?
Not really. In the Oman Wars thing, people were getting games for free by using accounts from territories that did not have Xbox Live. Since the territory didn't have a marketplace, some games didn't have a price entered for them, so they were "free", and you had to do some tricks on the Xbox 360 to trick the system into letting you get the game.

I have never heard of anyone getting banned by MS for downloading a free game from another territory in any instance where that territory legitimately has Xbox Live service and the game was actually set as being a free game. I got one of the Angry Birds games from Russia way back, and I'm still fine. Russia has Xbox Live, and Angry Birds was supposed to be free.

Not really. In the Oman Wars thing, people were getting games for free by using accounts from territories that did not have Xbox Live. Since the territory didn't have a marketplace, some games didn't have a price entered for them, so they were "free", and you had to do some tricks on the Xbox 360 to trick the system into letting you get the game.

I have never heard of anyone getting banned by MS for downloading a free game from another territory in any instance where that territory legitimately has Xbox Live service and the game was actually set as being a free game. I got one of the Angry Birds games from Russia way back, and I'm still fine. Russia has Xbox Live, and Angry Birds was supposed to be free.
Ah, thanks for the explanation.

When I try to create a Brazillian PSN account it tells me "An Error Occurred". I've tried it multiple times, any one experiencing something similar?

Was posted last wk on the PSN thread already:

Ratchet and clank full frontal assault is currently free on the Brazil psn store just make a brazilian psn account add it to basket for free (you will also the vita version and ratchet deadlocked free as well)
Was probably some 1 week sale or end of the month thing, doesn't work anymore...and the page keeps reverting to the Portuegese version lol, the Brazil store had a working English page last week, now it just redirects to the pt-br lol.

Not coming up for free. I guess this deal is dead.

bread's done
Back