Gamefly Used Game Sale

Why do they have the same game (Black Ops III :360:) listed more than once?

And :ps3:.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice price for JC3 (not Jesus Christ 3). Wonder why the last gen Tomb Raider is the same price as the current gen.......hmmmm.........

I thought about picking up Just Cause 3 but it would probably just go straight to my backlog anyway. I think I'll wait til I'm ready to play it or maybe goes on sale in digital format.

I thought about picking up Just Cause 3 but it would probably just go straight to my backlog anyway. I think I'll wait til I'm ready to play it or maybe goes on sale in digital format.
My thoughts exactly. At $10 I'd add it to my backlog but at this price I'll hold off for now.

The prices are changing? Just looked and saw JC3 for $25 now and R6 for $25.

They were $20 and $30 yesterday, respectively.

Mad Max is now on sale for $14.99 ($13.49 for GF members). I'm not sure what exactly else is on sale for today... but it's the one game I noticed had dropped in price.

do you get the original case with the game?
Yes, it's not like Redbox where u get nada 'cept for a disc with a ring/sticker on it. I've bought many many many games from them. Their stuff is even better than eBay goods/other used goods since they just rent out the disc itself and everything else gets shelved. So their stuff is complete & pristine!!

Yes, it's not like Redbox where u get nada 'cept for a disc with a ring/sticker on it. I've bought many many many games from them. Their stuff is even better than eBay goods/other used goods since they just rent out the disc itself and everything else gets shelved. So their stuff is complete & pristine!!
Well not the discs always of course, but I have yet to get one doesn't work.

$17.99 was about the right price point(since I already have REmake on PSN) for me on Resident Evil Origins so I picked that up.

Well not the discs always of course, but I have yet to get one doesn't work.

$17.99 was about the right price point(since I already have REmake on PSN) for me on Resident Evil Origins so I picked that up.
yep. and 9.99 for ass creed chron

bread's done
Back