sony_psp_keyboard1.jpg

Here's the PSP keyboard.

817_7.jpg

If the world were overrun by PSPs

817_4.jpg

Nice pic of the UMDs

817_6.jpg

817_2.jpg

Yeah the DS doesn't look that great but it should be a better actual game system.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i will buy one just for how pretty it is[/quote]

If you want something pretty for $300, just go pick up a hooker.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='trustcompany1013']i will buy one just for how pretty it is[/quote]

If you want something pretty for $300, just go pick up a hooker.[/quote]

you really think you can get that good looking of a hooker for $300?!

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='trustcompany1013']i will buy one just for how pretty it is[/quote]

you really think you can get that good looking of a hooker for $300?![/quote]

Yes, for $200 even.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='trustcompany1013']i will buy one just for how pretty it is[/quote]

you really think you can get that good looking of a hooker for $300?![/quote]

Yes, for $200 even.[/quote]

Its a little scary that you seem to know that for a fact.

On topic, though...the PSP looks amazing. But would anyone actually walk around wearing one around their neck like in the pics?

[quote name='zewone']
according to sony everyone will in the future[/quote]

Yeah, and according to Sony they are the only gaming company in the world... :evil:

You all know that the DS shown at E3 is still a prototype, right? The look will likely change before it is released, much like the first PSP we saw is similar, but not the same, as what we see now.

That said, if this thing is over $200, I will definitely wait on it. If DS comes out at $150, that will be the one I buy. If both are $200+, my SP will continue to satisfy my on-the-go-gaming needs for a long time to come.

I for some reason still dont like this all that much. Even with Ape Escape.

oh, yeah, the KB...WTF? that just doesnt look right

But would anyone actually walk around wearing one around their neck like in the pics?

HELL no. I would buy a reinforced fireproof case to carry my psp around in that would have 6 different locking devices including eye scanning voice recognition and finger printing.

yeah its sexy...
but the DS was so much fun....
and its backwards compatible with existing GBA games and a new format...
and the DS battery life will likely push the ten hour mark... not three.

nintendo's got this thing won as far as catering to people with brains.
but sony's gonna have the $250 paycheck of every idiot who thinks this is the wave of the future.

its cool. but its not practical, nor is it innovative. at all.

Still too many unanswered questions for me, namely pricing of the games and battery life...

The DS still looks like a better option, if only because Nintendo is much more open with information.

The rep I spoke to was about as forthcoming as he could be(what they couldnt be specific about where things that simpley haden;t been finalized yet), I just wished I could have remembered to write down all my questions before getting in to see it. Nintendo wasn't more forth comming with info they were just trying harder to make an impression with their specs which while not as powerful as the PSP are a nice leap over the GBA-SP.

For the DS to do well I needs to see a release before the PSP, yeah yeah I know the price points and markets will be different but they have to concider gamer purchases too, most will buy anything they can afford if the games are good. but if they blow their money on the PSP it means a longer wait to buy the less expensive(in my own assumption) DS and a longer wait for Nintendo to see a profit..

OH BOY I CANT WAIT!!!!!! ........SIKE. DS WILL RULE THE MOBILE GAMING. HEH....I BET THE NGAGE IS BETTER THAN THIS GARBAGE. WHAT NOW SONY SUCKAS, U WANT SOME!.......I THOUGH SO.
SIT DOWN FOOLS OR ILL EAT A SHROOM AND GET BIGGER.....OR MAYBE HIGH. OR BOTH DEPENDING ON THE HIGH.......I WONDER.......

i bet sony wants to charge $50 msrp for anything put on those umd's. i'm not sold on it. maybe for 100 bucks i would be but anything more is sony telling you we're the only gaming company you should be concerned about.

If I want to play PS2 games, I'll play them on my PS2, not the PSP. That is PSP's biggest flaw I think (although price and battery life are up there too) GT3 was a long game to unlock everything, who is going to want to unlock everything in GT4 twice? Also I know I'm not going to pay twice for a movie, once for the dvd and once again for the UMD. In the pics they showed a memory stick also. fuck memory stick!! I own a Sony digital camera and I love it, but damn the memory stick format is so over priced it's absurd. I hope the PSP does well in order to create more competition with Nintendo, since that will help owners of both systems, but I don't see it happening.

[quote name='rickybee2003']OH BOY I CANT WAIT!!!!!! ........SIKE. DS WILL RULE THE MOBILE GAMING. HEH....I BET THE NGAGE IS BETTER THAN THIS GARBAGE. WHAT NOW SONY SUCKAS, U WANT SOME!.......I THOUGH SO.
SIT DOWN FOOLS OR ILL EAT A SHROOM AND GET BIGGER.....OR MAYBE HIGH. OR BOTH DEPENDING ON THE HIGH.......I WONDER.......[/quote]

DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S RUDE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND MAKE MULTIPLE POSTS ONE AFTER THE OTHER, ESPECIALLY THE TYPE OF SILLY FANBOY ONES THAT YOU'VE POSTED?!?

... ok I'm done.

This system looks so good. I am going to buy this the day it comes out. I dont care if its 500 bucks i will pay it. PSP the day is mine.

That keyboard...although looking cool...has no purpose and would break in an instant...Im going with DS...Sony is gunna charge top dollar for everything PSP related...While Nintendo would rather people ACTUALLY buy their stuff...$300 for the portable device and then prolly 50 for each game? Count me out...DS has my love and support

bread's done
Back