Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain $14.99 (X1) Assassin's Creed Chronicles $9.99 (X1 + PS4) (Used) (GameFly)

For those that want the MGS V PS4 version, keep an eye out for a restock. It's $14.99 as well. Both the PS3 and XB360 versions are $12.99 with free shipping.

Resident Evil Origins Collection PS4 (Resident Evil Zero HD and Resident Evil remake) is $17.99 with free shipping as well.  Same for the XB1 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
$15 is a good price for MGSV.  I just borrowed my Dad's copy but I might bite just so I do not feel rushed through.

I've been waiting for sub-15 on Assassin's Creed Chronicles, so this is great.  Now if only Syndicate would drop so low.

Yeah, the PS4 version of PP was sold out in mere minutes.
Saw the sale about 3 minutes in, happened to be browsing, clicked on the link for the PS4 version, proceeded to checkout, and between clicking that, and the ~2 seconds it took me to make sure my address and card were up to date, BAM, gone... bummer.

Looks like there is a restock on the Phantom Pain, here's to hoping it's not just an error that will get cancelled :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
tried placing an order with a prepaid Visa. After several tries my account locked. Customer service says it will be locked for 24 hours. Wonderful service

bread's done
Back