GameFly Weekend Deals: BF Hardline $9.99, Batman Arkham Knight $12.99 and More

Battlefield hardline needs to hit $5. It's just not a very good (multiplayer) game, Battlefield 4 is just as cheap, and a FAR better game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlefield hardline needs to hit $5. It's just not a very good (multiplayer) game, Battlefield 4 is just as cheap, and a FAR better game.
Same feeling I have, especially with the backlog. Love to try it out (played the beta) but wonder if it's too far gone.

It's worth a play through at $6. Paid that at Redbox. Traded it into Gamestop after for $6.40. Not worth it as a flip but not bad as a free rental.

I would bite on Hardline, especially if you already got the 2 free dlcs that have been offered ($15 each one). And two more dlcs that will be free in the coming months.

Damn. I would have jumped on Lego Marvel's Avengers if it was that price on PS4. Oh well. Thanks anyway, Cheapy. 

Awesome, just got AK for the XB1.

It worked out because my GF bought the Season Pass (on sale) and wanted to get the game when it went on sale. So I bought the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back