* * * - - 26 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - Cosmic Star Heroine [PS4/Vita], Antiquia Lost [PS4/Vita], Saturday Morning RPG [Switch] Pre-order on May 25th

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#18661 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3160 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:10 PM

That is a lot of Vita games and not a lot of time to get them out to market.

997362.png

#18662 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   3624 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

I feel sorry for the collectors who want to own every LRG game after that tweet. That's just Vita, now add PS4 and Switch titles. Holy F@ck!

#18663 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6124 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:29 PM

LOL, well based on past months, I think they'll do fine, as they've been cramming these months like crazy. I'm just happy to see so many Vita titles still coming, that's amazing news.

I feel sorry for the collectors who want to own every LRG game after that tweet. That's just Vita, now add PS4 and Switch titles. Holy F@ck!

That's a fools errand if I ever saw one, but more power to those who may want to take on the task.

"Listen y'all, if Chris of all people isn't complaining, then you know it's a non-issue." -tonyxvx

#18664 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   396 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:44 PM

Vall-Hall-A was announced for PS4/Switch.

Chances of LRG doing a physical?

#18665 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10767 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:10 AM

you under estimate them. For all we know. Half of those Vita games are multiplatform releases.

They could do 8 Vita games a month and be done with them in 4 months. :P

#18666 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1194 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

I'd say basically guaranteed if Wolfgame is publishing, but even if they're not it still seems likely to me

Posted Image

#18667 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5046 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:25 AM

Still no info on CSH CE, eh?

I just spent an hour dragging a boat up a mountain for a trophy. What have I become...

Now just play a really piece of shit game and then complain about it until (and well after) you get the plat.

#18668 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10767 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:30 AM

no

#18669 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6124 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:48 AM

Yeah, they just said info was incoming at some point this week, but with their own recent delays, I won't be holding my breath. But we should hear something by the weekend, maybe? LOL

"Listen y'all, if Chris of all people isn't complaining, then you know it's a non-issue." -tonyxvx

#18670 SmileyMcSmiles   Coulrophobia CAGiversary!   2324 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

SmileyMcSmiles

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:21 AM

LRG mentioned recently that they created some shipping notices, that where a mistake and to disregard, but I can't remember what game that was for, but it may have been Skullgirls.

I heard from their CSR Sarah today.  Apparently a decent amount of their last Skullgirls batch had some damage of some kind.  They are having Sony reprint and will be shipping out relatively soon.  As I said, I'm in no hurry, I just wanted to make sure my order went through.

But I really like the fact that LRG went the extra mile in noticing that a batch was damaged, and had Sony manufacture new, mint, of whatever was damaged.  That is how business should be run IMO.  I'd rather wait a bit more, than have delivered a damaged product. 

Kudos LRG!  :)

#18671 sabanoo   I like pie. CAGiversary!   2247 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:25 AM

I heard from their CSR Sarah today.  Apparently a decent amount of their last Skullgirls batch had some damage of some kind.  They are having Sony reprint and will be shipping out relatively soon.  As I said, I'm in no hurry, I just wanted to make sure my order went through.

But I really like the fact that LRG went the extra mile in noticing that a batch was damaged, and had Sony manufacture new, mint, of whatever was damaged.  That is how business should be run IMO.  I'd rather wait a bit more, than have delivered a damaged product. 

Kudos LRG!  :)

It's definitely commendable although I'm at 8 months waiting for a replacement from them. Hopefully they can get Skullgirls quicker than that for people.

#18672 Tweeg  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:21 AM

My wallet is ready... :D  :-?  :-( well, no, my wallet is not ready, but bring it on! :twoguns: 

Considering it was confirmed months ago, I'd say around 100/1 odds.

va-11-hall-a-ps-vita-lrg-release2.jpg

#18673 bradbo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   833 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:59 AM

Stop buying this trash, please. We can get better.

#18674 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10413 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:15 AM

Just give me Nuclear Throne!

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#18675 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10767 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:15 AM

I rather buy Vall-Hall-A than half of their releases 

#18676 elessar123  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:09 AM

You shut your hole. Va11 Hall-A is wonderful.

Spoiler

#18677 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6124 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:06 AM

One man's trash...........

#18678 srocky26  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:30 AM

My wallet is ready... :D :-? :-( well, no, my wallet is not ready, but bring it on! :twoguns:

Josh has mentioned that the Vita version is tentatively scheduled for end of June.

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere

#18679 ihadmail   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   967 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:48 AM

Just remember everyone: You’ll eventually get your announcements.

#18680 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6124 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:56 AM

PSA: Reverie for the Vita/PS4 from Play-Asia goes up in about 4 hours at 8am PST, and each is limited to 3000. This will be the first offering, with a second one being offered 12 hours later for those who miss the am offering. Game looks like a cool "Zelda" type adventure with Mother/Earthbound art styles. https://www.play-asi...info/exclusives

#18681 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   396 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:39 PM

My wallet is ready... :D :-? :-( well, no, my wallet is not ready, but bring it on! :twoguns:

I meant a PS4 or Switch physical

#18682 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11136 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:43 PM

Wow, I already got a shipping notice for Ruiner! 

#18683 Leooo0   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   102 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:13 PM

Wow, I already got a shipping notice for Ruiner! 

Literally the fastest shipment confirmation I've ever gotten from LRG.  :whee:

#18684 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8494 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:27 PM

They already had those on hand, like a quick turnaround when I got the PAX variant Munch's Odyssey. That's nice. Also got my Nurse Love Addiction LE...sweet!

#18685 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2112 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:40 PM

Dude was asking about the chances of PS4/Switch version... not the vita version.

loading_icon.150d3a5a.gifLoading...

#18686 Richard Kain   The Kaiser CAGiversary!   2523 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Richard Kain

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:09 PM

Dude was asking about the chances of PS4/Switch version... not the vita version.

Considering that the PS4 and Switch are both popular platforms that are doing fairly well on the market, I'd say the chances of a Val-Hal-A physical copy for either of those systems is fairly high. There wouldn't be any particular hurry, as both of those platforms could easily be going strong for years to come. But yes, I don't think there would be much risk if you wanted to hold out for a PS4/Switch copy. These will most likely happen eventually. It wouldn't surprise me if the PS4 version ended up arriving alongside the Vita version, as is fairly typical of many LRG releases. The Switch version will likely be longer in the making, but could easily happen down the line.

#18687 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6124 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

Considering that the PS4 and Switch are both popular platforms that are doing fairly well on the market, I'd say the chances of a Val-Hal-A physical copy for either of those systems is fairly high. There wouldn't be any particular hurry, as both of those platforms could easily be going strong for years to come. But yes, I don't think there would be much risk if you wanted to hold out for a PS4/Switch copy. These will most likely happen eventually. It wouldn't surprise me if the PS4 version ended up arriving alongside the Vita version, as is fairly typical of many LRG releases. The Switch version will likely be longer in the making, but could easily happen down the line.

Yeah I agree^

I would say a PS4/NS versions are 99.9% likely(so long as digital happens at some point), as I can't see the Vita some how getting an exclusive physical release, when the other two systems don't. Especially when both other systems have bigger installed bases. Of course developers do dumb shit on the regular, so anything is possible, but this is a situation I would personally have no issues waiting, especially if the PS4/NS are my system of choice.

#18688 srocky26  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:08 PM

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere

#18689 NiiNJA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   398 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:22 PM

The amount of salt from people missing this is going to be monumental.

#18690 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11136 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:39 PM

Regarding the CSH CE, looks to be limited to 2000 units for the Vita and 3000 units for PS4.  For some really dumb reason that will just anger fans they are limiting it to 2 copies of each CE instead of 1 per person.  Also, according to their Twitter CSH backers will have first dibs on the CEs.  It doesn't take a genius to figure out this will be a lightning quick instant sellout.  Really hope they limit it to 1 instead of the current 2.

I'm personally going for the PS4 version of the CE as the Sega CD style longbox seems to work more with a disc than a Vita cart.

Also, looks like the standard versions will be open preorders, which is a great move to ensure people don't miss out on at least the standard version.