* * * - - 41 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - Global Outbreak of...Delayed Shipping

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#29191 chubbyninja1319   Where's my stuff!? CAGiversary!   5475 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

chubbyninja1319

Posted 30 January 2021 - 07:09 PM

I'll never understand the amount of disdain for Doug and Josh.  They're doing well, they had an idea and it's done great.  God bless 'em.  Who cares what they do with the money?  

#29192 Tothoro  

Posted 30 January 2021 - 08:55 PM

I'll never understand the amount of disdain for Doug and Josh.  They're doing well, they had an idea and it's done great.  God bless 'em.  Who cares what they do with the money?  

They're private citizens and LRG is a private company. They can and should do whatever they want. But if a CEO and COO are posting on social media about their luxury purchases while their company is severely behind on its commitments they should also expect flak. Not that CO titles are above that kind of behavior in other industries, but it does kind of shatter the "small friendly company" motif they often try to hide behind.

#29193 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9617 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2021 - 09:04 PM

I wouldn't hold my breath, not when they're buying expensive game consoles for themselves instead of putting that money towards hiring more people to ship things out faster.

Yeah.  If it isn't clear to people by now that this company is not "customer first" then I don't know what else to say. 

They take all your money up front and then ship their timed edition, additional-future-release games to you whenever they feel like it.  Often times taking up to one year. 

See above. 

They continue taking money before previous obligations are met.  Customers are used for venture capital.  Classic game collections are broken up into multiple $29.99 discs in order to make gobs more money.  It's customer-unfriendly business.  For the life of me I can't understand why people continue to support these business practices.  The collector's editions are very poor value when you just want one of the items included. 

When someone runs a bad business then people are going to publicly discuss it. 

#29194 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2021 - 09:42 PM

Yeah.  If it isn't clear to people by now that this company is not "customer first" then I don't know what else to say. 

They take all your money up front and then ship their timed edition, additional-future-release games to you whenever they feel like it.  Often times taking up to one year. 

See above. 

They continue taking money before previous obligations are met.  Customers are used for venture capital.  Classic game collections are broken up into multiple $29.99 discs in order to make gobs more money.  It's customer-unfriendly business.  For the life of me I can't understand why people continue to support these business practices.  The collector's editions are very poor value when you just want one of the items included. 

When someone runs a bad business then people are going to publicly discuss it. 

People continue to support LRG because they provide products that people want to buy.  This may come as a shock to you, but buying physical versions of games that wouldn't otherwise get a physical release often at multiple times the price of the same game as a digital copy is inherently a luxury business.  Just like any luxury business, there are inevitably customers who probably shouldn't be buying the products because they really can't afford it or have strange notions about what it is they are really buying.  Personally, I've worked hard in life and I have a lot of disposable income.  As such, I take some chunk of that income and spend it on things that I don't need, but that I find interesting for some reason.  Other people buy luxury watches or shoes or expensive suits or art or cars or home improvements or whatever.  I tend to spend my money on video games and items that are not all that expensive in comparison.

LRG has been using largely the same business model for at least four of the five years they have been in business.  I can understand why some people would drop off once they went to a pre-order model and after lengthy delays started happening.  Having said that, the delays certainly aren't new and the volume of releases isn't new and the pre-order model isn't new. 

It's your right to believe that LRG engages in "consumer unfriendly" practices, but the reality is that they are not a large national company or a retail store or anything other than a midsize collectibles company similar to Mondo or Iam8Bit or any of the dozens of other companies that use the same exact model in a variety of collectibles fields.  You know their model and you know that they are never really going to change.  The reality is that there are plenty of people with disposable income that will continue to buy their releases and won't complain about the delays or lack of communication because the truth is that most people with significant disposable income don't have the time to worry about it and just enjoy the experience when the products show up.  So, LRG will continue to do fine and the same people that have been bitching about them the whole time will continue to do so and still end up supporting them by buying the occasional release directly or at Best Buy or from a reseller (all of which benefits LRG anyway) and the world will move on like it always does.         

#29195 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2021 - 09:45 PM

I've come to the conclusion that we now live in a very sick society that rewards greed, narcissism, and sociopaths. If you're actually a decent person that does the right thing you will be looked at a loser that others can step on and abuse. We're told the lie that bullies will be begging for money on the street corner one day but in reality if you look the studies it shows that bullies are more likely to be bosses and work for government because society rewards this behavior. So the bullies win in the end. This is just one of the reasons why mental illness is rampant now because the most cruel people are in charge of this world and don't give a shit about you or me causing all sorts of problems for everyone except for themselves. Many of them are sickos that actually enjoy the suffering of others and feeling superior.

Never trust a company or person or anything else. It's only a matter of time before they turn on you and look down on you like a peasant when you were the one who helped them get to where they are in the first place. LRG became corrupted by power like any human or business does over time in today's society that rewards and encourages this mentality. "Why should I give a shit about anyone else except for myself?"

It's like when you have a good friend that suddenly gets a hot GF or a high paying job and then eventually starts treating you like shit or ignoring you because they now see themselves as superior to you. That's how I feel about LRG. They started out as cool, hanging out with us on here and listening to feedback. Now they most likely just look at us like idiots who can provide them more money so they can buy a new car or hidden gem variant and if you don't like it then too bad, peasant.

Why would someone who only joined this site earlier this month have memories of LRG hanging out with us here?

#29196 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3615 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 12:32 AM

Why would someone who only joined this site earlier this month have memories of LRG hanging out with us here?

Attacking the poster instead of the content of the post... typical narcissistic move. Reminds me of Josh’s posting style.

#29197 Jurai  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:12 AM

Attacking the poster instead of the content of the post... typical narcissistic move. Reminds me of Josh’s posting style.

Bojay is in this thread constantly defending every bad move lrg makes, it probably is Josh

#29198 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:23 AM

Bojay is in this thread constantly defending every bad move lrg makes, it probably is Josh

Honestly man, you need to get some help.  I doubt Josh or Douglas have time to create fake accounts to just interact with literally half a dozen disgruntled former customers on this thread.  I guess when you believe that everything revolves around you and your needs, it becomes easy to become delusional about what other people are willing to do.  

#29199 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:25 AM

Exactly. Not to mention the answer is pretty obvious. I've lurked here for a few years now before registering to post like I'm sure many others have done. It is true that they used to post here and were more humble in the past. Now they don't engage in these types of forums at all and only post where they know will be an echo chamber of people praising them. They also seem to have big egos that I don't remember them having in the past. I guess that's easy to do so when you just ignore any valid criticism and stick only to echo chambers that praise you nonstop and will literally buy anything you put on a disc.

The obvious answer is that you were probably someone who was banned and you have created a new account to circumvent the ban.  I don't know anyone that would lurk for years without creating an account.  What would be the point?  Also, why suddenly create an account a week ago and then make half of your posts in one niche thread among hundreds?  

#29200 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:27 AM

Motivation and bias are important factors to consider when evaluating and responding to opinions.  Of course, you're a guy who hasn't even bought from LRG in how many years now and you still are obsessed with everything they do which makes your motivation somewhat suspect.  

#29201 Equippt  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:34 AM

Dude, stop. You're being a weenie.

#29202 nagpo  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 03:45 AM

Anybody know when the Shantae games from September are shipping?

Didn't you know? The game was waiting for it to release all along.

#29203 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7028 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 31 January 2021 - 04:17 AM

The reality is that there are plenty of people with disposable income that will continue to buy their releases and won't complain about the delays or lack of communication because the truth is that most people with significant disposable income don't have the time to worry about it and just enjoy the experience when the products show up.      

What an odd way to flex about your income and be an elitist just because you enjoy piss poor service.

#29204 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 04:33 AM

What an odd way to flex about your income and be an elitist just because you enjoy piss poor service.

I don't consider it "piss poor service".  I place my orders, I get my games.  Sometimes it takes some extra time.  Eventually they all show up and I enjoy them.  I think it's far more elitist to expect that they should change their business model simply because you think they should or that other people should stop buying from them simply because you don't like the founders or how they run their business.  Nobody is forcing anyone to buy even a single thing from them.  By all means, stop buying from them.  You can literally buy every game they have ever released digitally for a fraction of the price in most cases.  Chances are your digital copies of the games will be just fine 20+ years from now.    

#29205 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7028 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 31 January 2021 - 04:40 AM

Yes, we are very elitist because we would like them to improve their shipping and communication process that has gotten much worst over time. We are just very ungrateful people with no disposable income. I bet if we have more disposable income we would enjoy them more and not complain. Thanks for pointing that out.

#29206 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 04:52 AM

Yes, we are very elitist because we would like them to improve their shipping and communication process that has gotten much worst over time. We are just very ungrateful people with no disposable income. I bet if we have more disposable income we would enjoy them more and not complain. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, people have been complaining about the same two issues for the past five years.  You've known that there was no improvement for at least four of those years.  Honestly, if they follow through and provide the regular e-mail updates they are supposedly planning, what are you going to do with that information?  Will you share it with your family members and friends to keep them informed as well?  LRG is obviously ruining your life and your enjoyment of video games.  You should definitely stop buying their products.    

#29207 Backlog Hog  

Backlog Hog

Posted 31 January 2021 - 06:59 AM

[quote name="bojay1997" post="14374584" timestamp="1612059810"]

Honestly man, you need to get some help. I doubt Josh or Douglas have time to create fake accounts to just interact with literally half a dozen disgruntled former customers on this thread. I guess when you believe that everything revolves around you and your needs, it becomes easy to become delusional about what other people are willing to do. [/quote]

quote name="Jurai" post="14374582" timestamp="1612059138"]

Bojay is in this thread constantly defending every bad move lrg makes, it probably is Josh[/quote]

I think this very well may be Josh. He seems like the type to do this.

Jurai is very blunt but seems cool imo & I feel he has a fair assessment of LRG. Yea people can take that the wrong way. I like him. idc.

But the fact that Josh always calls Doug Douglas very much points to Jurai being correct. How bojay is responding hardcore to all critics of LRG, Josh def seems like the type of person to do this imo. Also, the writing style of bojay matches up with the posts from Josh’s old account.

Don’t think they don’t have a lil free time to pop in here for a moment to see how some LRG OG’s feel about them now. It’s very plausible/ highly likely.

Their customer service is horrendous / practically nonexistent. And if that is you Josh, you’re a dick. Doug was always much cooler imo.

#29208 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5091 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 07:27 AM

I'm not fond of LRG's wait times especially when compared to say SRG taking orders with items on hand and ready to ship, but LRG also puts out a far greater number of releases and personally ones I'm generally more interested in. I purchase from them because they offer a product I want just as most, if not all, of you continue to do.

Lets just be honest here. While, bojay's white-knighting can grow tiresome this place is an echo chamber of the highest degree.

#29209 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7028 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 31 January 2021 - 08:16 AM

Yes, people have been complaining about the same two issues for the past five years. You've known that there was no improvement for at least four of those years. Honestly, if they follow through and provide the regular e-mail updates they are supposedly planning, what are you going to do with that information? Will you share it with your family members and friends to keep them informed as well? LRG is obviously ruining your life and your enjoyment of video games. You should definitely stop buying their products.

Why is it an issue for a company to provide communication update to their paying customer? It would be nice to know why you haven't received your order and when to expect it, especially since they have your money for months. A lot of decent companies do provide this information, so why should LRG be the exception?

LRG has not ruined my life. Is there a reason why you get really defensive and try to talk down to others when there are valid issues that even LRG acknowledge that they have? What is your personal stake in LRG for you to get heated?

#29210 Jiles001  

Jiles001

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:29 PM

The obvious answer is that you were probably someone who was banned and you have created a new account to circumvent the ban.  I don't know anyone that would lurk for years without creating an account.  What would be the point?  Also, why suddenly create an account a week ago and then make half of your posts in one niche thread among hundreds?  

Bojay why are you still here? You have been defending them for years and every time you do, you catch flak for it. It seems pretty clear the people on this forum do not like you yet your still here. These people are entitled to their opinions just as you are ,so if they feel LRG has poor customer service, then let them think that. Should not make a difference to you what they say. If you do not like it then go elsewhere. 

I have quite a bit of disposable income that I regularly spend on games, I used to buy a ton of LRG titles then I literally started forgetting about them because they took so long to ship. When you speak for people with disposable income do yourself a favor and speak for yourself.  Generalizing what people do in order to fit your narrative is borderline sociopathic. I, personally, am tired of their shipping times. I do not even play the games I get from them, I just stack them on my bookshelf. However, when I place an order I would like timely shipping. If they post a shipping window, I expect them to stick to it. I do not expect a timeframe posted and the timeframe to be consistently changed. If you do not plan to stick to that window then do not post it, otherwise for many customers, it will lead to false expectations and disappointment. 

There is a middle ground where you decide to read the post and take understandable points away from what someone says but also have your disagreements on their ideology. The problem for you is it either one way or the other. There is no middle ground. Maybe start respecting other people opinions instead of diminishing them.

#29211 gi60   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1232 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 04:28 PM

Stop fighting on a forum and let’s play KOF. 😊

#29212 falsedichotomies  

falsedichotomies

Posted 31 January 2021 - 04:56 PM

I buy Limited Run when I really want a game in physical that's exclusive to them. I've stopped buying so many impulse games from them because I don't like the delays. Rather just buy it for $50 on eBay later if I change my mind (and I rarely do).

If you don't like Limited Run, take comfort in the fact that their days are numbered. Despite their success, LRG already has a failing business model since the jump to digital is inevitable. Pretty soon they'll be relegated to a bunch of knockoff NES carts which no one in their right mind would buy and you'll be safely able to ignore them. I also don't see PS5 collecting taking off as hot as Switch collecting did, so the end might be sooner than you think.

#29213 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 05:42 PM

I buy Limited Run when I really want a game in physical that's exclusive to them. I've stopped buying so many impulse games from them because I don't like the delays. Rather just buy it for $50 on eBay later if I change my mind (and I rarely do).

If you don't like Limited Run, take comfort in the fact that their days are numbered. Despite their success, LRG already has a failing business model since the jump to digital is inevitable. Pretty soon they'll be relegated to a bunch of knockoff NES carts which no one in their right mind would buy and you'll be safely able to ignore them. I also don't see PS5 collecting taking off as hot as Switch collecting did, so the end might be sooner than you think.

quote name="Jurai" post="14374582" timestamp="1612059138"]

Bojay is in this thread constantly defending every bad move lrg makes, it probably is Josh[/quote]

I think this very well may be Josh. He seems like the type to do this.

Jurai is very blunt but seems cool imo & I feel he has a fair assessment of LRG. Yea people can take that the wrong way. I like him. idc.

But the fact that Josh always calls Doug Douglas very much points to Jurai being correct. How bojay is responding hardcore to all critics of LRG, Josh def seems like the type of person to do this imo. Also, the writing style of bojay matches up with the posts from Josh’s old account.

Don’t think they don’t have a lil free time to pop in here for a moment to see how some LRG OG’s feel about them now. It’s very plausible/ highly likely.

Their customer service is horrendous / practically nonexistent. And if that is you Josh, you’re a dick. Doug was always much cooler imo.

Josh must be a diabolical genius then to have set up an account here over 17 years ago using Los Angeles as his location and then continued to maintain the same backup name for all of his social media accounts that whole time just so he could argue with haters after his business that didn't even exist yet took off.  Great detective work though.

#29214 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 06:00 PM

Bojay why are you still here? You have been defending them for years and every time you do, you catch flak for it. It seems pretty clear the people on this forum do not like you yet your still here. These people are entitled to their opinions just as you are ,so if they feel LRG has poor customer service, then let them think that. Should not make a difference to you what they say. If you do not like it then go elsewhere. 

I have quite a bit of disposable income that I regularly spend on games, I used to buy a ton of LRG titles then I literally started forgetting about them because they took so long to ship. When you speak for people with disposable income do yourself a favor and speak for yourself.  Generalizing what people do in order to fit your narrative is borderline sociopathic. I, personally, am tired of their shipping times. I do not even play the games I get from them, I just stack them on my bookshelf. However, when I place an order I would like timely shipping. If they post a shipping window, I expect them to stick to it. I do not expect a timeframe posted and the timeframe to be consistently changed. If you do not plan to stick to that window then do not post it, otherwise for many customers, it will lead to false expectations and disappointment. 

There is a middle ground where you decide to read the post and take understandable points away from what someone says but also have your disagreements on their ideology. The problem for you is it either one way or the other. There is no middle ground. Maybe start respecting other people opinions instead of diminishing them.

I've been here since the beginning.  There are quite a few LRG fans that still post here and actually post information about upcoming releases.  Like I said, if you don't like LRG or any aspect of their business practices, feel free to stop buying from them.  The reality is that almost all of the people that constantly bitch about them and have for the last five years continue to buy from them whether that's directly or through Best Buy or from a reseller.  In the end, they are continuing to support LRG and as a result, LRG will continue to thrive.  

As for the rest, this forum and particularly this thread were not designed as a forum for feedback about LRG.  There was actually a separate thread started for this kind of discussion but the haters stopped using it because they realized it was no fun if it didn't irritate the rest of us and so they came back. 

You talk about a "middle ground", but as soon as someone says they don't have issues with the way LRG runs their business, there is no acceptance that anyone could have a different opinion and the attacks claiming that it must be a shill account start.  It's just getting old after five years and it's all starting to remind me of the little kid who keeps threatening his parents that he is going to run away from home if they don't give into his demands.  Do it already so the rest of us can continue enjoying what LRG and the other limited companies are continuing to do successfully.  

#29215 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 06:28 PM

Why is it an issue for a company to provide communication update to their paying customer? It would be nice to know why you haven't received your order and when to expect it, especially since they have your money for months. A lot of decent companies do provide this information, so why should LRG be the exception?

LRG has not ruined my life. Is there a reason why you get really defensive and try to talk down to others when there are valid issues that even LRG acknowledge that they have? What is your personal stake in LRG for you to get heated?

I don't think it's an "issue", I just don't think it's particularly useful and really is not going to do anything to quell the complaints.  I mean I buy from lots of limited companies including Iam8Bit and Mondo and their updates are infrequent and often not helpful.  Ultimately, these aren't terribly expensive items and I'm not going to worry about $30-$50 games that haven't shipped yet anymore than I worry about the stuff I have preordered at Gamestop or Best Buy or Amazon that hasn't shipped yet or has been delayed by the publisher repeatedly.  

I'll be honest with you, the personal attacks on the founders in the last few days really set me off.  I mean Douglas owns a Delorean which in the condition he owns it costs substantially less than the SUV and electric sedan that I own.  I suspect most of us own cars that cost more than a used Delorean.  Similarly, Josh apparently bought a collection for his forthcoming store and took the opportunity to add some desirable items to his own collection.  So what?  I mean there are plenty of collectors who spend a few thousand a month on games and other collectibles.  Is a guy who owns a successful business not supposed to buy things that make him happy just because every element of his business doesn't work exactly the way some people think it should?  I mean nothing about his posts struck me as bragging and instead I felt happy for him that he found some cool games that he had been searching for in really premium condition.  

#29216 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   524 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 06:47 PM

Not sure if everybody saw this, but LRG has setup a feedback form. If you have a general complaint you should fill out the form so that they can take your feedback into consideration.

https://forms.gle/MVhtx9VXxH7zkbZF6

#29217 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7028 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 31 January 2021 - 06:50 PM

Bojay, no one ever said that you can't enjoy LRG or the product they produce. Well at least I have never had. The problem is that you get very heated over valid complaints that community has over this company many poor practice, which they even admitted to. If this issue does not exist then why would they acknowledging them?

You preach about acceptance but how can you do that when you cannot accept other opinions? You may not think the information is useful for you but that doesn't mean it won't be useful for others. Have you ever stop to think why others will find these information useful or why someone would like their order in a timely matter? Do you think that people are home 24/7, don't have to take business trip, or even vacation? 

#29218 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9617 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 06:52 PM

why do people engage with It. 

#29219 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6697 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 January 2021 - 07:01 PM

Bojay, no one ever said that you can't enjoy LRG or the product they produce. Well at least I have never had. The problem is that you get very heated over valid complaints that community has over this company many poor practice, which they even admitted to. If this issue does not exist then why would they acknowledging them?

You preach about acceptance but how can you do that when you cannot accept other opinions? You may not think the information is useful for you but that doesn't mean it won't be useful for others. Have you ever stop to think why others will find those information will be useful or why someone would like their order in a timely matter? Do you think that people are home 24/7, don't have to take business trip, or even vacation? 

I'm not the one preaching about acceptance.  You are the one asserting that these are "valid" complaints and that the contrary perspective is somehow invalid.  I see them as complaints and while I agree that people are free to hold whatever opinion they wish, I don't agree that there is any benefit to repeatedly posting the same complaints year after year on a thread that LRG doesn't even interact with in any way.  Again, what value is there to LRG constantly updating when something might ship?  Are you going to schedule your business trip or family vacation around it?  I mean you can do a postal mail hold from any smartphone anywhere in the world in mere seconds if you are concerned once you receive a shipping notice.  You can also use informed delivery which scans every piece of mail and package you will receive each day.  If you have such a crazy life that a potential delay of the delivery of a video game is going to dictate when you can work or vacation, maybe it's time to find a different hobby.   

#29220 portnoyd   Amiiboversary! CAGiversary!   786 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

portnoyd

Posted 31 January 2021 - 09:39 PM

I don't agree that there is any benefit to repeatedly posting the same complaints year after year on a thread that LRG doesn't even interact with in any way.  Again, what value is there to LRG constantly updating when something might ship?

It's called venting. That's the value to us and it's probably better that it's on a thread they don't check. If you don't like it, find another place to post about LRG in that meets your standards. You won't find it... because you're in the minority.

Oh, bojay. I'd say never change but you haven't in 20 years so there's that. This is how he's always been. He's an entertainment attorney so he's programmed to be argumentative for splash. He is most definitely not Josh or Dougie. Ignore him and carry on with your regularly scheduled conversation.

Speaking of which, so much for the Xmas present... I mean Valentine's Day... I mean, now birthday present in the form of the SC5 bundle for the Mrs. The sad part is I ordered it on August 1st and figured it would take 4 months to arrive and it didn't even meet that. An update from LRG would be useful so I would know how to plan gift buying, but, it doesn't benefit LRG, so why do it, right bojay?