* * * * - 19 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - Risk of Rain [PS4/Vita] May 26th, Broken Age [PS4/Vita] June 9th

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#8791 RagManX   Complete Doofus CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:30 PM

I was just thinking LRG had pegged demand about perfectly for this release. Lasts long enough for anyone who wants it to get a copy, but it's selling well enough to sell out in a reasonable time.

http://politiciansmisbehaving.com/ - What's wrong with them?

#8792 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   3677 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted Today, 03:46 PM

I was just thinking LRG had pegged demand about perfectly for this release. Lasts long enough for anyone who wants it to get a copy, but it's selling well enough to sell out in a reasonable time.

Agreed. I forgot about the release, checked at 10:45 and it was still available on both platforms with about 22% left for each. Ordered the Vita version at that time, then the PS4 version about an hour later.

#8793 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3019 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:58 PM

I'm skipping risk of rain. I already played the game a ton and beat it on vita. It's a great game but it doesn't take up a lot of space on my memory card. Definitely recommend it if you haven't played it.

997362.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: limited run games, omg so rare, ps4, vita