* * * - - 35 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - RPG Masters of the Universe

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#25891 BrandonJF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   616 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

BrandonJF

Posted 03 December 2019 - 04:47 AM

I wonder when the Turoks are actually going to ship.  They had no problem making it to Best Buy - I saw them sitting on the shelf a couple of days ago.  I saw they had a status of "on deck" which is kind of rough when Best Buy has a status of "in store". 

#25892 tinypoem   CAG Veteran & Hand Model CAGiversary!   628 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:12 AM

I got notice just today it was shipping

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

#25893 NiiNJA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   434 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:29 PM

So does anyone know what the Playstation exclusive secret homage in Gris was?

#25894 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7313 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:54 PM

Hey Bitches, the Night Trap patch is finally a thing(Vita), God only knows what the hell took so long, but better late than never uh?

#25895 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3484 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:21 PM

Hey Bitches, the Night Trap patch is finally a thing(Vita), God only knows what the hell took so long, but better late than never uh?

Can you confirm that the patch is out. How large is the patch? Any other information on this would be helpful if you have a source. THX

#25896 itzd4n   Dank Lean CAGiversary!   1213 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:30 PM

Can you confirm that the patch is out. How large is the patch? Any other information on this would be helpful if you have a source. THX

It was submitted to Sony, not sure if it's actually out.  Source is Doug on the mighty rabbit forums.  Someone linked it here not too long ago.

#25897 redrum666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   651 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:48 PM

It was submitted to Sony, not sure if it's actually out.  Source is Doug on the mighty rabbit forums.  Someone linked it here not too long ago.

here the link

http://www.mightyrab...=140571#p140571

#25898 Loose Rattled Gamer  

Loose Rattled Gamer

Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:33 PM

Did u really just assume our gender ?

#25899 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7313 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:11 PM

"Bitches" refers to all the bitching that goes on in this thread, although it could work many ways I suppose(gender being the least obvious of the possibilities IMO). LOL

#25900 Tothoro  

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:32 PM

The game is still broken (trophies unobtainable, glitches aplenty) but you can technically finish specific routes now.

Yay I guess?

#25901 topchief1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   217 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

topchief1

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:47 PM

I finally got my atari flashback vita game with that box. Holy false advertising batman. I was already shouted that you didn't know it wasn't plastic only by a tweet, after i purchased it, but it looked like it would at least be a thick stock cardboard case, not a flimsy ass little box for an extra 15 bucks. No wonder people were pissed

#25902 jedex   Elite Chemist CAGiversary!   939 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:23 PM

I finally got my atari flashback vita game with that box. Holy false advertising batman. I was already shouted that you didn't know it wasn't plastic only by a tweet, after i purchased it, but it looked like it would at least be a thick stock cardboard case, not a flimsy ass little box for an extra 15 bucks. No wonder people were pissed

What else did it come with other then a penny cardboard box?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#25903 topchief1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   217 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

topchief1

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:03 AM

What else did it come with other then a penny cardboard box?

A package of 5 or 6 trading cards. And a small piece of cardboard to keep them from co-mingling in the box

#25904 jedex   Elite Chemist CAGiversary!   939 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:10 AM

A package of 5 or 6 trading cards. And a small piece of cardboard to keep them from co-mingling in the box

I also got this but threw into the pile of unopened vita games

Cant wait till we stopped getting milked with vita physicals

#25905 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   5012 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:53 AM

We are all bitches. Lol

Sent from my Razer Phone 2 using Tapatalk

#25906 redrum666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   651 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:14 PM

#25907 Dr_dreadful  

Dr_dreadful

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:29 PM

If you ever open it and don't want the trading card set that came inside the CE I'd like to buy it. I like the small sets of cards they produce like these, the night trap set, and so on. If you ever do then send me a pm.

#25908 bigstew  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:39 PM

I also got this but threw into the pile of unopened vita games

Cant wait till we stopped getting milked with vita physicals

well they pleaded with everyone to ask all the other companies for their stock to be given to them as they said they couldnt produce certain games without carts from larger 3rd parties and fans needed to attack, great for their business, not for consumers, but consumers are not that ....

#25909 Loose Rattled Gamer  

Loose Rattled Gamer

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:43 PM

Y in the mother Fuck is the indie Divinity 2 60 fucking bones ?

Doug and Bob really are Atari Flashback cardboard box releasing greedy ass mo’s at this point.

Coal for them Santa

Loose Rattling Games FTL.

#25910 Ekim000   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   516 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:47 PM

Description under Divinity 2 says BB will be receiving a very small number of copies. Have they described the batch size as "very small" before? Worth chancing for the GCU discount?

#25911 redrum666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   651 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:55 PM

Description under Divinity 2 says BB will be receiving a very small number of copies. Have they described the batch size as "very small" before? Worth chancing for the GCU discount?

they have been listing all of there switch games that best buy will be getting like that lately 

#25912 Staind204   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2354 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 12:52 AM

I don't think any LRG games sold at best buy have sold out in less than a few weeks.  There are many that have been up for sale a long time, you should be fine.

#25913 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8703 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 12:52 AM

*throws aside brand new retail boxed PS4 copy he bought for $19.99 this summer*

very small batch??  omg BUY BUY BUY!!

#25914 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12899 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:04 AM

I don't think any LRG games sold at best buy have sold out in less than a few weeks.  There are many that have been up for sale a long time, you should be fine.

I don't think any have sold out period.  Golf Story was delisted from the website, but is still available in stores and Aegis Defenders was store only for a few weeks before it showed up on the website.

#25915 Jhingles  

Posted Yesterday, 06:40 AM

Yeah $60+shipping seems insane for just the game, and the cover art seems super generic. Gonna have to go with BB for that one I think. On the other hand, I want that Celeste CE super badly. Hoping it doesn't sell out in seconds.

#25916 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12899 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:00 PM

I would have been tempted to go for the mega bundle today but they added the vinyl to the bundle for another $35.  I have no interest in the vinyl.  Why don't they just have game-only bundles that a lot of their customers would rather have??

#25917 BrandonJF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   616 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

BrandonJF

Posted Yesterday, 03:01 PM

I don't think any have sold out period.  Golf Story was delisted from the website, but is still available in stores and Aegis Defenders was store only for a few weeks before it showed up on the website.

I'm not even sure if anyone buys them.  My closest Best Buy seems to have so many copies of "Celeste".  I think they got 2 copies of "Aegis Defenders".  I bought one and the other is sitting on the shelf - they actually put everything they had on the shelves a little before Black Friday.  When Best Buy receives a small number of copies, it seems to be way more than enough.  I am surprised they are still doing it.  But, remember - they COULD choose NOT to move forward, so wait at your own risk!   Best Buy has yet to choose not to move forward, but I guess it could happen one day.

#25918 Loose Rattled Gamer  

Loose Rattled Gamer

Posted Yesterday, 03:02 PM

LET THE PRICE GOUGING BEGIN !

:beer:

#25919 Staind204   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2354 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:04 PM

Tempted by Jupiter & Mars for the VR mode but as usual, they got greedy and made it $34.99 so I will pass. $29.99 would have been more reasonable.

#25920 redrum666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   651 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 PM

ended up getting today

Fu'un Super Combo (PS4)

Lifeless Planet (PS4)

Jupiter & Mars (PS4)