* * * - - 30 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - The Switch is on!

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#21151 Tothoro  

Posted Today, 01:21 PM

That expiration on the code is ridiculously short, I don't think there's even anything coming out in the next month that I want to get.  I'm sure they think they're being generous but with such a short window they might as well have said "Expires tomorrow"

Gotta up those sales for Double Switch and clear out Battle Chef I guess. Beyond that, absolutely nothing has a confirmed release date.

#21152 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2336 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:46 PM

My code showed up as well.  It's good for basically the next 5 Friday's... if nothing is scheduled by Dec 13th that seems of interest I'll PM thread regulars and offer my code (please don't ask me for my code).  Nothing on the email says the codes aren't transferable and I don't mind helping someone out if I end up not using it (which is highly likely).

#21153 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2064 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:41 PM

Lets hope the coupon actually works this time.

#21154 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6643 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted Today, 04:01 PM

Lets hope the coupon actually works this time.

Agreed! LOL

#21155 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11670 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:56 PM

That expiration on the code is ridiculously short, I don't think there's even anything coming out in the next month that I want to get.  I'm sure they think they're being generous but with such a short window they might as well have said "Expires tomorrow"

Its hard to tell what is coming out in the next month since they don't even have a release schedule listed.  I'm pretty sure the next time they actually release a new game for sale will be on Black Friday (11/23).  Beyond that - who knows.

#21156 redrum666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:53 PM

just got an order from LRG that I made way back in may I was supposed to get Cosmic Star Heroine Collector's Edition vita but all I got was just the game WTF

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: limited run games, omg so rare, ps4, vita