* * * - - 30 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - The Switch is on!

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#21241 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6660 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted Today, 06:41 PM

So is there no limits on the art books, or has none just not been stated as of yet? Also, any word on if Race the Sun will be shipping soon, or delayed? Normally the listing states production is needed and not shipping soon, but no mention in the Vita listing.

I want to get the art book along with the game, but if RtS isn't shipping soon, I'm happy to separate the orders.

#21242 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3422 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:56 PM

So is there no limits on the art books, or has none just not been stated as of yet? Also, any word on if Race the Sun will be shipping soon, or delayed? Normally the listing states production is needed and not shipping soon, but no mention in the Vita listing.

I want to get the art book along with the game, but if RtS isn't shipping soon, I'm happy to separate the orders.

I'm wondering the same thing, especially since it appears the book is already printed (unless Zeboyd has an early proof copy).

On a side note, I broke down and ordered the Enter the Gungeon bundle from Special Reserve. The Ammonomicon book itself is sold out, so the bundle appears to be the only way to get it.

#21243 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6660 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted Today, 08:05 PM

I'm wondering the same thing, especially since it appears the book is already printed (unless Zeboyd has an early proof copy).

On a side note, I broke down and ordered the Enter the Gungeon bundle from Special Reserve. The Ammonomicon book itself is sold out, so the bundle appears to be the only way to get it.

Yeah, I was tempted to try and get in on that Ammonomicon, as I'm a whore for such items, but I had to look the other way and pass. I had to start trimming the fat when and where I can, as some shit I really just don't need(but I guess that could be said about everything really). LOL

Zeboyd stated in that tweet they let LRG take lead on the book and qty's, as they had no clue, but I think maybe 1000 may have been a better bet than just 500.

#21244 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4645 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:38 PM

Yeah, I was tempted to try and get in on that Ammonomicon, as I'm a whore for such items, but I had to look the other way and pass. I had to start trimming the fat when and where I can, as some shit I really just don't need(but I guess that could be said about everything really). LOL

Zeboyd stated in that tweet they let LRG take lead on the book and qty's, as they had no clue, but I think maybe 1000 may have been a better bet than just 500.

Well, as we have seen several times in the past, LRG will typically be very conservative with new products and new ways of doing things. And, as is tradition, they are basically always wrong and grossly underestimate demand. After all, it's super hard to judge how their fan base will react to new, limited items to buy. Oh, wait, it's not; they'll buy them; they'll buy all of them. Lol

#21245 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36716 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:38 PM

Heads-up for any trophy-hunting enthusiasts:

https://limitedrunga...ce-the-sun-vita

"This includes a physical release exclusive trophy set with a platinum trophy. These trophies are completely separate from what can be unlocked digitally. This trophy set is only on the Vita release."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: limited run games, omg so rare, ps4, vita