* * * - - 26 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - West of Loathing Pre-order opens on August 17

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#19921 TuscaloosaJohnny  

TuscaloosaJohnny

Posted Today, 11:52 AM

Another order placed but I'm also getting a little weary of ordering more. They really need to start shipping some friggin games. I have orders from back in May that I'm afraid are going to hit the PayPal 180 day mark for contestion before they ship. This is literally the worst they've ever been.

Have they announced any updates on Saturday Morning RPG? Seems like the last update was that shipping was imminent but seems like that was more than a week ago.

#19922 The Questyen   Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats CAGiversary!   2422 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

The Questyen

Posted Today, 02:27 PM

It seems lately I have to research each game on youtube and other places to decide if I want a game or not. I don't know hardly any of these indie games and never heard of most of them. I must be in the minority here.

You should be doing that with any games you purchase anyways.

#19923 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   371 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:52 PM

Have they announced any updates on Saturday Morning RPG? Seems like the last update was that shipping was imminent but seems like that was more than a week ago.

Quote from Josh on Twitter on Friday August 17:

"Standard Editions of Saturday Morning RPG on Switch arrived today! We're working on shipping out a TON of stuff right now, so these likely won't start going out until later next week."

#19924 TuscaloosaJohnny  

TuscaloosaJohnny

Posted Today, 04:57 PM

Quote from Josh on Twitter on Friday August 17:

"Standard Editions of Saturday Morning RPG on Switch arrived today! We're working on shipping out a TON of stuff right now, so these likely won't start going out until later next week."

Ok, thank you for passing that along.

#19925 Staind204   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2282 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:43 PM

So what’s the deal with this TOKYO CHRONOS VR game? I see the Kickstarter has like a day left and exceeded its goal. It says $60 gets you a physical PS4 version, but it also says it’s being made by LRG. Will LRG carry this game on their page for anyone or can only backers get it? I assume LRG would sell it for cheaper than the $60 backer fee so if possible I’d go that route since the project has met its goal already. Anyone know about this?

#19926 srocky26  

Posted Today, 06:15 PM

So what’s the deal with this TOKYO CHRONOS VR game? I see the Kickstarter has like a day left and exceeded its goal. It says $60 gets you a physical PS4 version, but it also says it’s being made by LRG. Will LRG carry this game on their page for anyone or can only backers get it? I assume LRG would sell it for cheaper than the $60 backer fee so if possible I’d go that route since the project has met its goal already. Anyone know about this?

Literally answered 10 posts ago.

Quote from Doug on Twitter:
"We may have some but if we do it won't be a lot."

I hate Kickstarter exclusives too. I have pledged to a few of them that have been outstanding for quite some time. I guess I'm going to back this one to make sure I get it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: limited run games, omg so rare, ps4, vita