* * * - - 26 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - Windjammers [PS4/Vita] & Claire: Extended Cut [PS4/Vita] Dec.1

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#15331 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9900 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:28 AM

Did not know SMRPG went up. Dont know if I should care or be disappointed i missed it.

#15332 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3697 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:18 AM

Neurovoider went up as well just now I think & Absolute Drift.

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#15333 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6007 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:47 AM

Oceanhorn went up?  When?

no. i was looking at the gunworld 2.

I've managed to get my hands on far too many today and ended up with some extras I'd love to trade or send to people once I get them for cost if they need them for their collection, not trying to really make anything, just complete a collection:

Got today so far:

Night Trap PC (Potentially for trade)
Night Trap PS4

Oceanhorn PS4

Dariusburst CS Vita (For Trade)

Plauge Road PS4

Stealth Inc PS4

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae PS4

Risk of Rain PS4

Risk or Rain Vita (For Trade)

Pretty bummed that I missed Saturday Morning RPG by a few seconds as it didn't have my phone number saved for some reason whenever I check out on LRG.

do they combine shipping for all of that?

#15334 Sito   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   717 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:50 AM

no. i was looking at the gunworld 2.

do they combine shipping for all of that?

I wish, someone asked on Twitter and they said for these they won't be which was a huge bummer when I found out after 6 of them. 

I love lamp

#15335 Jurai  

Posted Today, 04:06 AM

Risk of Rain ps4 is currently delisted, could be in the 11-1120 window

Night Trap also delisted

possibly Skullgirls

#15336 Milera  

Posted Today, 04:08 AM

I wish, someone asked on Twitter and they said for these they won't be which was a huge bummer when I found out after 6 of them. 

They will allow combined orders but they can only be combined with other random games from today

zMrLeA2_R3SFA0RjeqUUSA.jpeg

Get Custom MousePad Under $1 - CAG

#15337 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3697 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:12 AM

Any chance we'll see a Shantae pop up?

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#15338 Jurai  

Posted Today, 04:16 AM

Following are up

#15339 Jurai  

Posted Today, 04:17 AM

Night Trap gone

#15340 wbc1228   huh?! CAGiversary!   2891 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:17 AM

Night Trap gone

yep, gone as I was checking out 

ehhh

#15341 AngelAlado  

AngelAlado

Posted Today, 04:19 AM

Missed all the Oceanhorn. I'll grab it in Jan I guess. Not a bad black friday though!

#15342 Tothoro  

Posted Today, 04:20 AM

Got Furi from the last batch. There were a few others I would've liked to get throughout the day, but unfortunately I had work and other obligations. Glad I was able to snag something, though!

COLStraightEdge.png xTOTHORO.png

#15343 crispytreat   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

crispytreat

Posted Today, 04:22 AM

Decent day overall.  I was able to pick up a few games that I wanted.

Thanks

#15344 soonerfreak  

soonerfreak

Posted Today, 04:22 AM

Got Risk of Rain on my second try today. Attempted Stealth but it was gone, but I am pretty happy.

#15345 Sito   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   717 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:26 AM

They will allow combined orders but they can only be combined with other random games from today

zMrLeA2_R3SFA0RjeqUUSA.jpeg

Thank you for posting, I had seen a different one from earlier in the day so really good news considering my individual shipping for everything was $61

I love lamp

#15346 Jurai  

Posted Today, 04:29 AM

Fwiw their support team has been very responsive today, when I asked about getting a red variant of night trap they answered within ten minutes and said they'd put a note on the order to help

#15347 crispytreat   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

crispytreat

Posted Today, 04:31 AM

Also don't forget to submit a ticket to combine multiple orders to save on shipping.

#15348 Milera  

Posted Today, 04:33 AM

So far I've got:
Night Trap PS4(for trading)
Breach & Clear PSV
Oceanhorn PSV

Only games that I wanted and missed:
Plague Road PSV 
SMRPG PS4 (for trading)

Just asked for combining my orders, pretty happy with my black Friday pickups from LRG.

Get Custom MousePad Under $1 - CAG

#15349 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   5102 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted Today, 04:38 AM

I made out like a bandit:

Super Gunworld 2
Risk of Rain (PS4/Vita)
The Silver Case
Mitsurugi
Night Trap
Breach & Clear
Plague Road (PS4/Vita)
Furi
NeuroVoider
The Bunker
Stealth Inc. (PS4/Vita)
Dariusburst
Asdivine Hearts (PS4/Vita)
Nova 111 (PS4/Vita)
Drive! Drive! Drive!
Rive
Wonder Boy CE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#15350 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9900 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:55 AM

Everyone still has a chance in January right?

#15351 soonerfreak  

soonerfreak

Posted Today, 05:27 AM

Everyone still has a chance in January right?

Yes, I think everything today will be offered on January 1st.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#15352 SpraykwoN   Chef CAGiversary!   2049 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:29 AM

If anyone needs certain Limited Run releases, my local store carries some of the older ones. I’m allowed one copy per, so if you need any specific ones, feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

I was just there today and some notable ones were Limited Editions of Y’s and Lawbreakers. They also have some regular PS4 and Vita titles. Dariusburst was a notable one I saw a month or so back.

#15353 itzd4n   Dank Lean CAGiversary!   500 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:50 AM

If anyone needs certain Limited Run releases, my local store carries some of the older ones. I’m allowed one copy per, so if you need any specific ones, feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

I was just there today and some notable ones were Limited Editions of Y’s and Lawbreakers. They also have some regular PS4 and Vita titles. Dariusburst was a notable one I saw a month or so back.

I need Xeodrifter and New n Tasty 😅😫

qnwz8j.jpg

:ps4: Overwatch/Bloodborne/Transistor   ::   :vita: Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni  ::   :3ds: Pokemon Moon

#15354 Jurai  

Posted Today, 09:33 AM

how badly is 'local store' over pricing the games?