* * * - - 23 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - Ys Origin Variant upcoming!

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#12151 were8kosh  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

Most of my orders are 1x copy total, but I have been adding card protectors since they've been offering them... so maybe.  Still sucks.

Would explain why my Night Trap order hasn't shipped since I ordered just about 1 of everything.

i think that if you ordered the pc verion of night trap you have to wait till its ready/ forgot when they said it would be ready to ship

#12152 ignition365  

ignition365

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:22 PM

i think that if you ordered the pc verion of night trap you have to wait till its ready/ forgot when they said it would be ready to ship

No, just CE, SE, Bunker, Blu-ray, and 3 card protectors.

ignition365.jpg

#12153 adam81  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:31 PM

An Ys Collector's edition with no soundtrack? Blasphemy.

Are the collector's editions already made ready to ship? Sorry if already answered.

#12154 GameOverGreggy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   959 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

GameOverGreggy

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

I changed my mind and am going for the CE, though I wish at least a soundtrack was included.  I'll play my cheap copy from Play-Asia.

Friday's going to be interesting.  I think the Ys CE will sell out really fast, the standard version will underperform, and Asdivine Hearts will be in-stock for a while.  8,600 copies way more than I would have expected for it.

#12155 spoderman  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:10 PM

Yeah.. no soundtrack in the CE is disappointing. I kinda assumed it'd come with one before I saw the email, but I'll still buy it most likely.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#12156 trinken wir   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   241 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

trinken wir

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:33 PM

Toilet seat games ftl.

At least it's a JRPG.  Imagine LRG physical release of Temple Run or Angry Birds or Punch the Monkey as an official NA Vita or PS4 release.

I would gladly pay $25 for a Plants vs. Zombies physical Vita cart.  Game is delisted now.  I bought an Angry Birds Star Wars cart for $10 and would happily do the same for the original, I would probably begrudgingly still buy at $25. 

#12157 CocoCrisps  

CocoCrisps

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:42 PM

Yeah.. no soundtrack in the CE is disappointing. I kinda assumed it'd come with one before I saw the email, but I'll still buy it most likely.

And it's $25 more for an artbook and poster.

#12158 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   3922 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:34 PM

Totally agree (with Trinken Wir) Would love to get the original PvZ physical on Vita (though I did get it digitally), and would definitely get Angry Birds Trilogy if they released that physically as well, those games are a lot of fun for quick pick up and play. Don't care about Asdevine at all.

#12159 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   817 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:59 PM

Finally received my Shadow Warrior 2 PS4 from Special Reserve today. Came in a box with a nice little bag and scroll.image.jpg

#12160 CocoCrisps  

CocoCrisps

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:25 PM

Finally received my Shadow Warrior 2 PS4 from Special Reserve today. Came in a box with a nice little bag and scroll.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Is that how the Collector's Edition look?

Nevermind. It's the standard edition. That is a cool bonus.

#12161 Nesmaster75   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Nesmaster75

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

Out of curiosity, has anyone had their Oceanhorn and Plague Road not ship yet? Mine says "shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations" on the 17th but it hasn't progressed since that.

Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#12162 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22126 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:02 PM

Out of curiosity, has anyone had their Oceanhorn and Plague Road not ship yet? Mine says "shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations" on the 17th but it hasn't progressed since that.

It's only been like 3 business days, probably a few more days before it gets picked up. My first few UPS Innovation orders took like a week before UPS picked them up. 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Nier Automata - :)

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#12163 Nesmaster75   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   575 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Nesmaster75

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

It's only been like 3 business days, probably a few more days before it gets picked up. My first few UPS Innovation orders took like a week before UPS picked them up. 

Perfect, thanks for the response, Vinny! After having a bad experience with eBay recently (the item tracking never went to the next step) I'm probably just being paranoid, ha!

Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#12164 Tothoro  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:35 PM

Got my standard edition of Night Trap today. Considering they just got the games at LRG, that's a pretty darn good turnaround time.

Between this fast shipping and the made-to-order quantities of Ys, they're on fire these past few days.

COLStraightEdge.png xTOTHORO.png

#12165 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:40 PM

Mailed my tickets in earlier this month.  Got an e-mail from LRG support a few days later acknowledging receipt of the tickets and asking me what game I'd like.  I asked to apply the free game credit towards Ys Origin PS4 CE.  Got a reply today saying that a copy is reserved for me and I will receive further instructions when the game is ready to ship.

Thought I'd share for anybody wondering how the process goes.

#12166 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20285 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:46 PM

Mailed my tickets in earlier this month.  Got an e-mail from LRG support a few days later acknowledging receipt of the tickets and asking me what game I'd like.  I asked to apply the free game credit towards Ys Origin PS4 CE.  Got a reply today saying that a copy is reserved for me and I will receive further instructions when the game is ready to ship.

Seems seamless.

gjDkeqL.gifv3llIct.gif

Spoiler

#12167 csbaker-az  

csbaker-az

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:15 AM

Seems seamless.

=;

#12168 elyfant422   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   124 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

elyfant422

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:29 AM

When did they start the rewards program? I seem to have more games than tickets. I doubt I'll ever get close to a free game redemption.

#12169 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:13 AM

When did they start the rewards program? I seem to have more games than tickets. I doubt I'll ever get close to a free game redemption.

I think the tickets started at the start of this year?

#12170 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20285 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:24 AM

=;

tumblr_m5mycwRD6M1rsxn5po1_500.gif

gjDkeqL.gifv3llIct.gif

Spoiler

#12171 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4739 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:34 AM

Yeah, they started it right after I stopped buying doubles, so I've been building up slowly. I have 17 now, but should be at about 25 or so once my orders get all caught up. I'm planning to save mine until the Vita gets some form of special item or variant.

#12172 cheapgamer 23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   995 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

cheapgamer 23

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:35 AM

I think the tickets started at the start of this year?

That means I am missing two. I didn't get one with Astebreed and Jotun. Any chance I can get tickets for these if I contact them?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

#12173 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4739 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:04 AM

That means I am missing two. I didn't get one with Astebreed and Jotun. Any chance I can get tickets for these if I contact them?

You sure can, just let them know the games you ordered that didn't come with the tickets, and they should be able to fix you up.

#12174 TerraBemani   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   298 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

TerraBemani

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

An Ys Collector's edition with no soundtrack? Blasphemy.

Are the collector's editions already made ready to ship? Sorry if already answered.

Remember all the PSP Y's CE's that had this too?   

#12175 showtimefolks  

showtimefolks

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:09 AM

when will Ys pre order open?  would it be on friday all day? 

#12176 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9497 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:30 AM

when will Ys pre order open?  would it be on friday all day? 

on Friday for 24 hours only

#12177 ecwfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   325 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:07 AM

Did you send your tickets by regular mail? I'm getting close to 40 tickets and want that Night Trap 32X variant. I'm thinking about sending in my tickets by Certified Mail with a return receipt requested. Only because my one experience with LRG support has not been good. I politely asked for the Dear Esther corrected artwork three times and I still don't have it.

#12178 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4739 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:45 AM

Did you send your tickets by regular mail? I'm getting close to 40 tickets and want that Night Trap 32X variant. I'm thinking about sending in my tickets by Certified Mail with a return receipt requested. Only because my one experience with LRG support has not been good. I politely asked for the Dear Esther corrected artwork three times and I still don't have it.

Just as a rule of thumb, NEVER send anything that can't be easily replaced, without some form of tracking, and proof of who received it on the other end.

#12179 Stridix   IT"S OVER 9000!!! CAGiversary!   101 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:55 AM

on Friday for 24 hours only

More like Friday for 1 minute every time preorder opens...

#12180 failgecko   CAL - Cheap Ass Loser CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

failgecko

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:58 AM

Not trying to be 'that asshole' or burst anyones bubble, but the reward redemption page very clearly states: "Good for up to $24.99 off the price of an upcoming title. Upcoming title will not need to be specified at redemption. Coupon can be used at any time. Our customer service team will coordinate redemption. You may redeem this coupon at any point after a game is announced to guarantee a copy. You will be responsible for paying any difference in price between the coupon discount ($24.99) and the game price."

Just trying to say be wary and NOT salty when your 'Free CE' is actually just a 25$ discount.