Best Buy: The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4) $15/$12 GCU

This might be the cheapest physical has ever been in almost 2 years since release lol.

The MP on this game is amazing. I never finished the story mode, probably like 25% in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was about to pull the trigger on Lords of the Fallen, but I'm kinda glad I didnt looks like I am going to take a walk over to BB and pick up Last of Us & Bloodborne. 

This might be the cheapest physical has ever been in almost 2 years since release lol.

The MP on this game is amazing. I never finished the story mode, probably like 25% in.
Completely agree, the MP on this game was crazy fun. I'm not an MP guy and I spend hours on the MP.

I've had the Remaster for ages though and just never go into it. Really need to though.

Maybe I should try multi. I got maybe halfway through the story and deleted it because it was pretty meh.

This. I was hooked on MP for this game for 2 years straight. I finally found UC4 and Overwatch to pull me off TLoU MP thankfully. Perfect blend of stealth and action in my book. If you played it on the PS3, do yourself a favor and try it out again on the PS4. The performance boost is very noticeable. I actually didn’t like it on the PS3 but loved it on the PS4. I literally played over 5,000 matches on that game (level 400+) :hot: Wow even though I knew that somehow it’s all the more unsettling to see that typed out in print. Crazy addictive MP.

Is Drive Club worth it if I already have the free version on my download list? Is there more tracks and cars in the physical version?

Why do I want The Last of Us? I already have the digital version.

Until Dawn needs to get cheaper $14.99/$11.99 GCU :)

Is Drive Club worth it if I already have the free version on my download list? Is there more tracks and cars in the physical version?

If you're going to buy Driveclub, buy the $20 PS+ bundle that includes the full game and season pass. There are a lot more cars and tracks in the full game, and even more with the season pass.

I thought about buying TLOU just to avoid having to download it again if I ever delete it, but then I figured I would be better off putting that $16 towards a bigger hard drive.

1. Add game to cart on phone
2. Show cashier phone with gcu price in cart
3. Skip home with new purchase
#welcum
Lol they still wouldn't

Congrats. Thanks for jack shit

Love how people act like I didn't try. Her derrrrr

There's only 1 memorable mment in TLOU

It's when that guy who lives in a town alone jumps out of the car joels driving & says he'll stay there because there's nowhere to go even though all that's there is zombies. It's sure is dumb but also somewhat memorable...

Lol they still wouldn't

Congrats. Thanks for jack shit

Love how people act like I didn't try. Her derrrrr
I dont believe i "acted like you didnt try". I have no idea what you tried or didnt as you never stated. I was (in a jokingly way) stating the process i use when i need to pm bb prices instore. Obviously, you have employees who are untrained/unfamiliar with gcu policies at your store. Usually at this point it gets brought up that you should contact the unboxed forums or use some other Avenue the get this training to the employees at ypur store but as i already have your thanks and congratulations, i will bid you a good night and god bless.

I dont believe i "acted like you didnt try". I have no idea what you tried or didnt as you never stated. I was (in a jokingly way) stating the process i use when i need to pm bb prices instore. Obviously, you have employees who are untrained/unfamiliar with gcu policies at your store. Usually at this point it gets brought up that you should contact the unboxed forums or use some other Avenue the get this training to the employees at ypur store but as i already have your thanks and congratulations, i will bid you a good night and god bless.
NO!

God bless you!!!!

I'm not too worried. The store pickup option only took 1 min to go thru before they could hand it over to me. It's amazing how so many BBY employees aren't trained well, especially those at Guest Services.

I remember a year ago when most best buys didn't even do GCU when trading in games. Led to some serious frustration trying to get the points later on.

This is like Christmas in June, I bought Bloodbourne, Until Dawn, The Last of Us, the Zootopia Infinity figures, and the Marvel Battlegrouhds set which was still on sale.

Thanks, Hubert!

There's only 1 memorable mment in TLOU

It's when that guy who lives in a town alone jumps out of the car joels driving & says he'll stay there because there's nowhere to go even though all that's there is zombies. It's sure is dumb but also somewhat memorable...
I don't even remember that. The most memorable moment for me was

Ladder puzzles

Me too! I own digitally but i'd like a physical copy for back up. Never know when your account could get messed up and your "digital rights don't authorize"!

I was beginning to wonder if this would ever go on sale for under $20.  Thanks OP and thanks Best Buy for finally putting it at that price point!

what is your problem ?

Seriously though I know the beginning is slow but it ramps up and the story gets good. Best ending I've seen this gen

I'm low on the funds, but $16 with GCU is too hard to pass up for this, even with me picking up my pre-order for Mirror's Edge Catalyst tomorrow. I really do hope the multiplayer is still kicking, cause I've really wanted the opportunity to play it and never got the chance to.

I passed on the $10-12 codes way back when the bundles were on sale because I didn't have a ps4 yet. I almost bought it a bunch of times but I didn't know what ps4 bundle I'd wind up getting. Then I got the Nathan drake bundle and prices of TLoU skyrocketed. $17 was more than I wanted to pay, yet I happily did it just to finally have it. I guess I got somewhat lucky too. I did instore pickup and they pulled minecraft instead. Inventory checker online said less than 3 in stock and I didn't see any on the shelves. But they must have been sitting in the back because eventually they brought a copy up to cs for me

bread's done
Back