Persona 5 Release Date, Special Limited Edition

Yeah, this is a really nice collector's edition, I actually prefer it over the Japanese one. At least we get a few cool physical goodies that other CEs don't really provide, like the bag, and it's useful too. I doubt I will listen to the soundtracks much, or make the hassle of switching discs often. I also already have the P4 one from the PS2 edition, so I'm glad we got this version of the CE.

I kind of forgot in less than two months the game is being released in Japan. After seeing news/blog sites make a few "new screenshots" posts I remembered the game's release is a lot sooner than half a year.

I think I'll have to stop going to those sites for a few months. Probably until a month after the game's release. If there is a beach or hot springs visit I'm sure those sites will make a post about it for the thumbnail and clicks.

I'm getting this Take Your Heart edition.

I don't know if I'll watch the Persona 5 Daybreakers anime. On one hand I want to go into the game knowing as little as possible. On the other hand the anime is intended as a prologue to the game.

I might skip it if it's subtitled. When I play the game it will have English voiceover. I'm not against subtitles or dubbed, but whichever I hear first will be the voices I identify with the characters. And I don't want to spend the first few hours of the game getting used to the change in voices.

bread's done
Back