$50 Xbox eGift credit (code) - $40 @ Staples.com (back in stock)

I'm thinking of buying 3 but xbox sales suck so bad I'd prolly just end up buying random dlc for my older games

ehhhh

first world problems

supposedly I can get an extra 10 dollars off my 50+ order because I am a new customer through some sort of new email deal

I can't figure out how to activate has anyone heard of this or know how I can get it to work?

After ordering yesterday, mine has switched over to shipped in the order status -- still no email with codes though. Only been about 26 hours or so though.

I ordered 2 more yesterday around the time I posted this thread. My codes were sent in the middle of the night and the email from Staples that they had been shipped showed up at 9am. If you got the email from Staples but didn't get the codes, check your spam for GiftCardMall.

Yeah, I still haven't received a shipped email, the website just says shipped. It did say 1-8 days for delivery, so its definitely possible that they need to get more or something.

Edit: Looks like they actually just arrived, so I spoke too soon. They also made it mildly annoying to redeem the codes as there is a space after 4 characters in each set i.e. 1234 5-6789 0 efor all 5 sets...

Last edited by a moderator:
Email just showed up from GiftCardMall (didn't end up in my spam) with the 3 $50 code links.  Looks like it was about 13.5 hours for me to get my cards from time of order. 

EDIT: All three codes redeemed without issue on my XBL account. 

Got a shipped email from Staples about 3 hours ago, but no gift cards - nothing in my spam. Guess I wait?
Timeframes to get them have been as long as 30 hours. Mine took less than 30 hours.

I'd say if you don't see them by this time tomorrow, contact Staples.

Timeframes to get them have been as long as 30 hours. Mine took less than 30 hours.

I'd say if you don't see them by this time tomorrow, contact Staples.
I ordered them 2 days ago now. Shipped email about 5 hours ago, but nothing else. I'll wait till tomorrow, but not holding my breath.

I ordered them 2 days ago now. Shipped email about 5 hours ago, but nothing else. I'll wait till tomorrow, but not holding my breath.
I guess, wait until the morning, then contact Staples and see what they say. Or, GiftCardMall, since they're the ones who are fulfilling the orders for Staples.

glad they were out of stock when I tried a few days ago

I don't have the patience for 2-3 day digital delivery it would drive me nuts

I got a call today from Staples asking me to verify my purchase. Odd.. never had that happen before. Then they said they would put the order through after I confirmed. Haven't received any emails or anything yet though..

Been over 24 hours and I haven't received my order. Worst part is I didn't create an account so I can't check status. As long as I eventually get it I'll be happy though. It's always nice to save a little money even if I have to wait. Thanks OP.

FYI... The $50 Xbox Live code for $40 looks like it's back in stock.  I was just able to order, but have not received any email or codes yet.  My order status is Processing, so that's encouraging.

Just thought I'd let people know since this deal is supposed to be good until 6/18 and has been out of stock for several days.

http://www.staples.c...tNumber=1977991

EDIT: Received confirmation email stating I should receive codes in less than 1 day.

I'm glad I've been checking this thread. I never noticed it was e-delivery. I had already seen a "shipped" email from staples and had just been waiting for it to show up in the mail. Turns out delivered one day prior to my shipping confirmation by "giftcardmall.com"

Mine says expected ship date 6/27/16. I'm assuming thats wrong?
Mine says the same. The order confirmation email said to expect the code via email in 1 day though, so I'm assuming the 6/27 date is wrong, too. I'll certainly post back once something happens....

Ordered one on the 9th and just received it a few hours ago. I had to email Staples & Gift Card Mall numerous times the last few days to get it figured out. Gift Card Mall was saying there was a "technical issue" with my order yet they had no problem charging my credit card. Of course they never emailed me about the "issue" and until I got Staples management involved I heard nothing back from them. It really was a headache, won't be ordering giftcards from there again even if they are a little cheaper.

Anyone try to price match in Target? I know the policy is to not PM gift cards, but if you could walk out with the card in hand and not hve to deal with this delivery nonsense, that'd be a win.

Following up, my order from over the weekend came last night around midnight. Aside from extra spaces in the code that prevented copying and pasting on my phone to redeem, it went well. Nice deal!

Following up, my order from over the weekend came last night around midnight. Aside from extra spaces in the code that prevented copying and pasting on my phone to redeem, it went well. Nice deal!
my code had those extra spaces too. not quite sure why they do that but no issues with the code once they were removed.

bread's done
Back